L2-Scripts Packs: (388 Essence, Classic, GOD ) [28/01/23]

I want to buy the files but I still do not know what the best option is, I know I want a Classic 2.8 server but I do not know which one to choose In the ip limit or without limits of players

1 hour ago, namosca said:

I wanted to know how this server works without IP limits, can I open several servers with different IPS?

You are not caped, forced, to use the files from one ip. That means, if you buy a dedicated / Vps, they bind files to that ip > you have to use that dedi till death. Otherwise if you change dedi, vps, it's not gonna work anymore, as ip changed.

To be honest, those ip binds, players limits is a total bullshit just to milk ppl. They say "you get files cheaper with binds / limits", but in reality it's opposite > they can ask more money to give you files without limits. Meaning, you must pay more for the thing, you should get by default.

Marketing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, namosca said:

I wanted to know how this server works without IP limits, can I open several servers with different IPS?

Yes, pliz write in our skype for more info

17 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

You are not caped, forced, to use the files from one ip. That means, if you buy a dedicated / Vps, they bind files to that ip > you have to use that dedi till death. Otherwise if you change dedi, vps, it's not gonna work anymore, as ip changed.

To be honest, those ip binds, players limits is a total bullshit just to milk ppl. They say "you get files cheaper with binds / limits", but in reality it's opposite > they can ask more money to give you files without limits. Meaning, you must pay more for the thing, you should get by default.

Marketing.

We have several options, there is no default, each client chooses what he needs. Online are different, tasks are different. We decide that by default and it's optional, do not misunderstand. Thanks

Edited by l2-scripts

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Marketing.

That's not quite right, there're tons of options that they provide to keep the license flexible as possible for example DNS binds at no extra cost as far as I remember. 

Beyond that, its done to discourage people to share or resale it, also done to identify leaks etc. because its a java project, there's no way to establish any online license service to regulate server packs licenses like its done with guard project for instance. 

If a person doesn't want to be attached to those restrictions, he will just pay more. 

There's a slight difference between paying 300 bucks and assuming rights on the IP and actually buying the IP.

Therefore in our section which some people may assume the first, precautions are needed. 

For some people developing l2 content and selling it is a job that they do daily, therefore its not a rip-off, its business risk management.

Hope I could present it from another angle for you in the most adequate way.

Yeah, I got the point. That's true you are protecting yourself with various binds. We all know that people (try to) resell stuff or share to others, which means you are losing the profits. I can't deny that =)

I just don't like those "money grab" restrictions.

4 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Yeah, I got the point. That's true you are protecting yourself with various binds. We all know that people (try to) resell stuff or share to others, which means you are losing the profits. I can't deny that =)

I wish java could be safely protected and the code to be protected aka vmp3 for example, it would definitely lower the prices for most products and people would enjoy more flexibility.

But hey, some people fail a project and throw the files to the world, and don't bother that its not other people fault. 

On 6/12/2018 at 10:46 PM, l2-scripts said:

We got a lot of new information from PTS files (classic/gc) and got our packs even more powerful and precise  for your future business.

Half a year has passed, I do not see any l2off data used in your packs.

On 2/19/2019 at 10:25 PM, SweeTs said:

To be honest, the binding is not a such big deal. Customers without Java knowledge will pay higher to get higher online amount etc. A customer with a smallest java knowledge will take pack for the lowest price and will "unbind" the pack. This forum HAS everything to unbind their packs, however, you need just a bit knowledge of how-to (you won't find it in this forum) and you will have unbinded pack for the lowest price.

However, if you ever get these packs for free, DON'T, just DON'T open Classic platform if you haven't played one. You won't fix all the problems. That's why people pay.

So my advice is be a customer, but independent.  You HAVE to pay at least lowest price for their knowledge (cmon, you must give something for them, they do analyze Classic chronicle) and then remove these silly restrictions of IP's and online amount.

Dear administrators, we bring to your attention, the network has again appeared a fraudster who fakes our Skype and on our behalf trying to sell our services.
The best way to contact us is to Call us directly from the site, click on the Skype icon on our site and you are transferred directly to us, not to the scammers.
I remind you, pay attention to the login Skype

Our Skype: Urchika

On our Skype there is no logo of our Studio, we have a crossed out avatar of a pooping dog like this: 

33.jpg?1510513696

Here is an avatar is on my personal Skype !

Skype fucking fraud prefixed with live   This Skype is a fraud

Please be careful. we are not responsible for the loss of your money if you send them to the scammer.
With respect, administration !

Edited by l2-scripts

41 minutes ago, Kara` said:

Is this dog pooping the quality of L2Script content?

No, she says like you that it is not necessary to defecate in our themes. :)

Edited by l2-scripts

• 2 weeks later...