L2-Scripts Packs: (388 Essence, Classic, GOD ) [28/01/23]

On 2/11/2019 at 8:39 PM, giannhs5 said:

I Stay and i read this topic , about l2scrpits ,My friend buy from them a pack,

Dont Buy Nothing from them, They sell pack, and Many thinks is not working So they sell Support :D lol !!

If you will  work with them , they will make you to HATE the game :)

Alwyas ask the to check the pack before you buy!! and check it , so you see it by your self, its drama :D

It's fact that their pack is trash as many clients before complained that they paid 3,000 - 5,000 euro and they just have compiled pack and for any custom they asked to pay 200 - 250 euro.

Still it's not L2Script fault. It's your fault and generally people who pay. L2Script is trash pack (as all packs) and they use the "Expensive" protocol which attract the eye as in our daily routine too (same as APPLE does. Offer i5 - 16 gb ram and sell it 4,000 euro ROFL* while you can get it on PC with 700 euro).

So don't complain here. They got ur money and they are happy. Its your friend's fault who didn't invest his money in a better way.

L2J-H5 (developed by Zoey) in my opinion worth x100 money of script. Best pack so far. If someone invest few bucks on fixing geoengine so mobs won't blink while attack and some minor packet issue it worth more than L2Off and you guys instead of supporting those people all years you go buy shit l2script and l2ava and stuff like that are basically leeched files from L2J. All packs are stolen sources from L2J with modifications.

Even aCis (in my opinion not sure) that is a stand alone project has roots on L2J even tho back when tryskell got their source was trash and he did nice work so far in terms of "retail".

@Tryskell correct me if im wrong, if you made the source from 0 or its based on L2J.

There is no project that is not L2J based yet all buy the projects that are based on L2J instead of support L2J itself. You guys are gipsy as fuck.

Edited by Kara`

Friend, we have our own branch of development for 10 years, which has not had 10% of The L2J ancestors of Java emulators for a long time. And for 3000-5000 dollars we do not sell compiled packages, we do not even have such prices for the source code. Where do you get these prices ? :) You at least 1 time was on our website has seen the prices ? Have you ever worked with our assemblies ? Why our clients here do not write like, and you write, who has never been our client ? Think about it.  So please. no need to insult anyone. Mind your own business please and take care of your business honestly. And please stop advertising your friends in our thread.

If this topic write to our customer, we decide the issue directly, we have no outstanding issues with customers. And if anyone has, let him tell us personally and we will resolve the issues with him.

Edited by l2-scripts

1 hour ago, l2-scripts said:

We are starting to develop these Chronicles. While only the package support of the client is ready, we have not yet started to the datapack, we are looking for sponsors and offer them special conditions. Thank you for your question.

Cool send me in pm what are those special conditions and details about the sponsors. 

3 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Cool send me in pm what are those special conditions and details about the sponsors. 

You can write to our Skype and chat with the Manager. Thank you !

3 hours ago, Kara` said:

It's fact that their pack is trash as many clients before complained that they paid 3,000 - 5,000 euro and they just have compiled pack and for any custom they asked to pay 200 - 250 euro.

Still it's not L2Script fault. It's your fault and generally people who pay. L2Script is RU-trash pack (as all ru packs) and they use the "Expensive" protocol which attract the eye as in our daily routine too (same as APPLE does. Offer i5 - 16 gb ram and sell it 4,000 euro ROFL* while you can get it on PC with 700 euro).

So don't complain here. They got ur money and they are happy. Its your friend's fault who didn't invest his money in a better way.

L2J-H5 (developed by Zoey) in my opinion worth x100 money of script. Best pack so far. If someone invest few bucks on fixing geoengine so mobs won't blink while attack and some minor packet issue it worth more than L2Off and you guys instead of supporting those people all years you go buy shit l2script and l2ava and stuff like that are basically leeched files from L2J. All packs are stolen sources from L2J with modifications.

Even aCis (in my opinion not sure) that is a stand alone project has roots on L2J even tho back when tryskell got their source was trash and he did nice work so far in terms of "retail".

@Tryskell correct me if im wrong, if you made the source from 0 or its based on L2J.

There is no project that is not L2J based yet all buy the projects that are based on L2J instead of support L2J itself. You guys are gipsy as fuck.

In fact your breath is less smelly than your words and I bet its not the nicest smell. 

Why am I so rude to you?

Because even though I'm not affiliated with l2-scripts, I do see their work on the packs, idk what trash are you talking about, the packs are written by a professional java developer, and yes, I do agree nothing is perfect rather than PTS which is also requires a lot of  work, nothing java wise is going to be perfect or not requiring some sort of work, effort and development.

Now for kara and the other guy who said - OMG I have to pay for support cry cry cry, yes, you have to pay for support or pay your developer or don't pay - just develop it yourself, I see no reason of selling anything that requires actual amount of DAILY work for anything less than 15k bucks. Some of you want free stuff, invest 50 euro get in return 5000 euro, you are full of sh*t let me tell you.

And YES for the love of God, everything is based on l2jserver, all java packs, no matter how they've been refactored were once l2jserver, then there was a hard fork to rebelion in about 2004, which is used by most server including averia, phoenix, l2s, fandc etc. and there's the old' l2jserver which is acis, frozen etc. work on. 

No dev is capable of doing ANYTHING from scratch in l2 by himself, so cut the bull, everything is using something as base and trying to make the best of it.

Kara, we do encounter here and there on various of topics, I do get you, you're a young dev, trying to get publicity by answering topics, my advice to you, stay out of spilling dirt on other developers, this is not the way you do it and I've seen a lot of talented and not quite talented devs trying to spill dirt on somebody else and then go out of business, people do not appreciate that kind of business. Do it right, provide better service and be the top of the top of service providers, no matter what you do. 

4 minutes ago, SGuard said:

In fact your breath is less smelly than your words and I bet its not the nicest smell. 

Why am I so rude to you?

Because even though I'm not affiliated with l2-scripts, I do see their work on the packs, idk what trash are you talking about, the packs are written by a professional java developer, and yes, I do agree nothing is perfect rather than PTS which is also requires a lot of  work, nothing java wise is going to be perfect or not requiring some sort of work, effort and development.

Now for kara and the other guy who said - OMG I have to pay for support cry cry cry, yes, you have to pay for support or pay your developer or don't pay - just develop it yourself, I see no reason of selling anything that requires actual amount of DAILY work for anything less than 15k bucks. Some of you want free stuff, invest 50 euro get in return 5000 euro, you are full of sh*t let me tell you.

And YES for the love of God, everything is based on l2jserver, all java packs, no matter how they've been refactored were once l2jserver, then there was a hard fork to rebelion in about 2004, which is used by most server including averia, phoenix, l2s, fandc etc. and there's the old' l2jserver which is acis, frozen etc. work on. 

No dev is capable of doing ANYTHING from scratch in l2 by himself, so cut the bull, everything is using something as base and trying to make the best of it.

Kara, we do encounter here and there on various of topics, I do get you, you're a young dev, trying to get publicity by answering topics, my advice to you, stay out of spilling dirt on other developers, this is not the way you do it and I've seen a lot of talented and not quite talented devs trying to spill dirt on somebody else and then go out of business, people do not appreciate that kind of business. Do it right, provide better service and be the top of the top of service providers, no matter what you do. 

Don't guote me again i didn't even read what you wrote but i don't want to talk with you, i didn't guote you so don't guote me.

1 minute ago, Kara` said:

Don't guote me again i didn't even read what you wrote but i don't want to talk with you, i didn't guote you so don't guote me.

I will do whatever I want to do, you don't want to read what I'm saying because I'm right?

What's the point of forum communication, this isn't your podium which you can say what you want without getting a response. 

You go open ur own forum and spill crap on anybody you want. While you're here and you're saying total bullshit, I'll be there to prevent you misinform other people. Shame on you.

@Kara` strictly ALL Lineage 2 projects, except L2OFF, use L2J.

L2JFree, L2Unity, all RU packs (the mother RU pack being asterios which is, from memory, ru.l2p as package). They all come from L2J mother. You got only 2 exotic projects so far which don't use L2J, and that's basically L2C (or L2Adena ?) and Elfocrash project. None of those 2 last projects are usable/viable, and will need years of developement to get same level of L2J (with probably different bugs or issues).

L2J got advantages and flaws. If L2J was so perfect, there won't have any fork. People/team like L2Script or mine simply decided to cut from L2J for different reasons. My reasons are probably different than L2JFree, L2JUnity or L2Scripts and they are quite simple :

• I don't like L2J project organization - no main leader for years, no main view of the project.
  • L2J IL is simply NOT developed anymore. Which solve the problem.
  • Take years before committing things (some of my shares took 2 or 3y).
  • Activity bottleneck for an OPEN SOURCE project (not enough accepted developers).
  • Open source introduced different writting styles over the years, making it a massive melting pot.

aCis is a plain L2J IL base, pimped to L2J H5 for the obvious fixes made over the years - and also pimped by myself. I asked to Zoey76 to take back L2J IL (that was around 2014) - which would mean aCis would be the new, global L2J IL, shared to everyone, with fixes applyable on L2JH5 - he refused. I asked to L2JFrozen to fusion (around 2012), they refused. I continued aCis on my side, I commit what I want to commit and develop things I think are important to develop.

Regarding L2Script you should know than L2J world is underpriced, by A LOT. aCis costs 1€ / rev, but legitimitely, the effort and the amount of work I spent on aCis would worth minimum 10 to 20x more. The source legitimitely costs multiple dozens of k, if I was actually paid as a regular freelancer for the actual produced work since 9 years. Count 1.4k€ minimum in France / month.

If L2Script decides their source cost 4k€, 10k€ or 50k€, that's up to the customers to make a choice and pay for it. If L2J - being L2JIL, L2JH5 or whatever chronicle, no matter the amount of bugs - was actually the product of a PAID developement team, that would probably cost you multiple hundreds of k.

If you don't like to pay for support, simply don't. L2J is open source, use it if you want. If you're lazy or rich, then you got teams to make the job for you.

All in one, I don't see why you argue, Kara. Yourself, you don't share your personal project to everyone, you didn't poste shares on L2J forums to improve L2J, you didn't help to fix any issue. You also sell your services, to sell customs based on customs coded by others years ago. And while there is nothing wrong to do it, I don't see why there would have issues for others.

If customers don't find L2Scripts financial model viable, they simply can use another model or project, or make their own personal project. They aren't in a monopol situation. They propose something, use it or don't use it.

I hope you liked that wall of text !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SGuard said:

I will do whatever I want to do, you don't want to read what I'm saying because I'm right?

What's the point of forum communication, this isn't your podium which you can say what you want without getting a response. 

You go open ur own forum and spill crap on anybody you want. While you're here and you're saying total bullshit, I'll be there to prevent you misinform other people. Shame on you.

How you're right on a text i didn't even read. Well u can even talk for my cat or idk i didnt read it. 

Cry more kiddo and waste your time as if i care. Shame on me true. shame on true :'(

13 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

@Kara` strictly ALL Lineage 2 projects, except L2OFF, use L2J.

First of all i helped the community more than you, i had tutorials share so in terms of help u shouldn't talk.

Also i say what people tell to me for L2Scripts. I don't care at all. I just agreed with the guy.

Edited by Kara`

I ask everyone not to clutter up our topic. Many thanks in advance. Please respect the work of your colleagues, even if you than disagree with them. Am asking moderators, peel the subject, and give us work in the clean space. Thank you all in advance for your understanding.

53 minutes ago, l2-scripts said:

I ask everyone not to clutter up our topic. Many thanks in advance. Please respect the work of your colleagues, even if you than disagree with them. Am asking moderators, peel the subject, and give us work in the clean space. Thank you all in advance for your understanding.

Since i got much hate from stupid idiots just to be clear my opinion is an overall image of what people say for your project.

From 5/5 guys who bough script failed and im allowed to have an opinion (just to clear my position).

But Kara,

Most people are failing their projects. Trust me I see real l2 statistics of more than 600 servers in 3 years.

If you count fails vs success - fails are going to be ALWAYS higher than success.

You're from Greece, open up your country start-up statistics, you'll see more companies are getting closed than ones opened.

Why?

Because most people want to try to get their own business and most of them fail, and it doesn't matter what budget they got or what material, idea etc. 

Success is measured a lot more than a piece of code. 

1 hour ago, SGuard said:

You're from Greece, open up your country start-up statistics, you'll see more companies are getting closed than ones opened.

this is very different story and I think is not good example for somebody in Greece :)

1 hour ago, SGuard said:

But Kara,

Most people are failing their projects. Trust me I see real l2 statistics of more than 600 servers in 3 years.

If you count fails vs success - fails are going to be ALWAYS higher than success.

Why?

Because most people want to try to get their own business and most of them fail, and it doesn't matter what budget they got or what material, idea etc. 

Success is measured a lot more than a piece of code. 

You are right. The skill for selling shit by gold price requires good talent. :troll:

I didn't saw good Lineage 2 projects in last 8 years where can comfort played. The standart scheme: developer scammed the admin, admin scammed the players.