L2-Scripts Packs: (388 Essence, Classic, GOD ) [28/01/23]

And that's again the comment of: "I'm the only human in the world, therefore my bugs are most important". Well NO, we serve clients first, all unk bugs, not confirmed bugs or not reported bugs by our terms are not served, specially not by some random guys who ask us to make test just for fun. 

So with that said, you may exit this thread and never come back until you actually bought our services and then get the opportunity to judge our service in real time.

Good day.

i wont ever leave the thread, you dont own the thread nor the forum , treat me better and not like an asshole! You know that i am considered as possible client so i dont move my ass from here! Lucky you , nice comments on your post. People can clearly see what a fake team you "lead" LMAO

People can see that the priority of our team is to serve the client who actually paid for the services, we do apreciate clients who come up with a full list and require us to fix it after they purchase the files with tech support starting AFTER the list has been fufiled, so I've no idea what you're trying to do here? 

Do you think every developer should work for you prior payment? do you think you can eat the bread in the market before paying for it? and then decide if you buy it or not? there's a description, there're test servers with no limited time of testing in. 

Com'on, that attitude is not something that we're looking for, and as for our terms of use, we can and we will refuse service to people who don't understand the base of the trade. first you negotiate - then you decide purchase or not - if you want to apply your home rules on another's business - there's no way for you to do business with anybody. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A bit of an update.

We were focused on upgrading our files since the late winter. 

We got a lot of new information from PTS files (classic/gc) and got our packs even more powerful and precise  for your future business.

You may PM us anytime or review the website to see what kind of update we've done during this period.

We wish you all happy and safe summer vacations.

Thank you!

• 5 months later...

Beta release Build CLASSIC 2.8 (Saviors: Seven Signs) command L2-scripts.ru

a Little history of the Assembly:

based on the source L2-scripts Classic 2.7 .

Branch - Classic 1.0

Branch - 1.5 Classic

Branch - Classic 2.0

Branch - Classic 2.5

Branch - Classic 2.7

Beta Release version l2j Emulator Classic 2.8 - 26 November 2018

the Acquisition of licenses already available to all.

welcome to all for a fruitful mutual cooperation.

latest revision 30288

Upon request we provide a test server for review.

Assembly adapted for protection against packet hacks - L2s-Guard (it is Possible to connect other types of protection).

Assembly is provided with a binding of iron and is available on 1 external Ip address. This Assembly is available in a fully compiled state. Failure to comply with the non-proliferation Treaty Assembly, cooperation with us is completely terminated.

Beware of buying assemblies on the side, because you anywhere else except on our website does not sell the original. No dealers we have, all who pretend to be our distributors and TP - you are deceived. Also remember, even if someone sells our Assembly, then purchasing it from the side, you run the risk of not only being cheated, but also speilet the project at the start.

Last revision - 525 USD (online - 200)

Last revision 575 USD (line - 500)

Last revision 675 USD (online - unlimited)

Last revision 975 USD (Without IP bindings and No limit)

Last revision 3000 USD (Source)

Support - Standard Fare - 250 USD per month.

Support Rate is "Low" - 175 USD per month. (NEW)

Upgrade from previous Chronicles to this branch is not made.

Regular customers discounts are available individually to 20%.

All types of the support and conditions read here: tech SUPPORT

• 1 month later...

Dear clients and guests of our Studio, we are pleased to inform you about the beginning of the dense development of new Chronicles on the GOD branch, requiring sponsorship:

1. Lineage 2: Salvation (140 Protocol)

2. Lineage 2: Orfen (151 protocols)

At the moment we have ready packages New chronicles and content from Grand Crusade with the ability to enter the game with new customers.

Requires hiring additional program forces to perform the implementation of these Chronicles in the allotted time.

Implementation period is 2 months. Beta releases are planned for late February-early March 2019.

All interested in these Chronicles and obtaining favorable conditions at the start, write to Skype, we will discuss.

At the moment we offer the following conditions depending on the amount of project sponsorship:

1. You get the server one of the first in your region

2. You get priority support

3. From 3 months of free support

4. From 3 months warranty start in your area only your server without competition.

Write in Skype, will discuss.

With respect, administration !

Dear customers and our guests, we sincerely congratulate everyone on the coming 2019 year, we wish you happiness, health, love for others, mercy, understanding, good mood, successful projects and achievements of all your plans !!!

On behalf of our Studio, we are pleased to offer you new year discounts and special offers:

1. For all our current developments, we give additional discounts on the standard build without restrictions online with reference to the IP address in the amount of 30% until January 15.
There is also a 20% discount on the purchase of current sources.

For example:
Build Classic 2.8 Last revision - 675 usd (online - unlimited), the cost until January 15, will be 675-30% = 470 usd

2. On all our templates on the sites, there is an additional 30% discount on PSD layouts and 20% discount on the creation of turnkey sites. The offer is valid all January.

3. For those who order something in our Studio until January 5, we give additional discounts of up to 50% on any of our services. Hurry, offers are limited.

4. For all administrators who were our clients earlier and didn't prolong those service during 2018, we suggest to knock to us, and we will resume cooperation with you without additional payments for renewal of cooperation. You only need to pay for any tariff of the support and you get the last build and a month of service.

5. On all our old Assembly, act huge discount the entire January:

- Ertheia from 200 usd for Build and 1000 usd for source
- Odyssey from 250 usd for Build and 1300 usd for source
- Underground from 250 usd for Build and 2000 usd for source
- L2classic 1.0 from 150 usd for Build and 1250 usd for source
- L2classic 1.5 from 175 usd for Build and 1500 usd for source
- L2classic 2.0 250 usd for Build and 2000 usd for source

All with coming and good mood !!!
With respect, administration !

• 3 weeks later...

Dear clients and guests of our Studio, we are pleased to inform you about the beginning of the dense development of new Chronicles on the GOD branch + Classic branch, requiring sponsorship:

GOD:

1.  Salvation: Orfen  (152 Protocol)

2.  Fufarion (166 protocols)

Classic:

1.  Secret of Empire (2.9) (166 Protocol)

We also remind you that the classic 2.8 (Seven Signs) 152 Protocol is already on sale in the beta stage and is already available for purchase.

At the moment we have ready packages New chronicles and content from Grand Crusade with the ability to enter the game with new customers.

Requires hiring additional program forces to perform the implementation of these Chronicles in the allotted time.

Implementation period is 2-3 months. Beta releases are planned for late March - early April 2019.

All interested in these Chronicles and obtaining favorable conditions at the start, write to Skype, we will discuss.

At the moment we offer the following conditions depending on the amount of project sponsorship:

4. From 3 months warranty start in your area only your server without competition.

With respect !

• 4 weeks later...

I Stay and i read this topic , about l2scrpits ,My friend buy from them a pack,

Dont Buy Nothing from them, They sell pack, and Many thinks is not working So they sell Support :D lol !!

If you will  work with them , they will make you to HATE the game :)

Alwyas ask the to check the pack before you buy!! and check it , so you see it by your self, its drama :D

47 minutes ago, giannhs5 said:

I Stay and i read this topic , about l2scrpits ,My friend buy from them a pack,

Dont Buy Nothing from them, They sell pack, and Many thinks is not working So they sell Support :D lol !!

If you will  work with them , they will make you to HATE the game :)

Alwyas ask the to check the pack before you buy!! and check it , so you see it by your self, its drama :D

Call your friend to this forum for creating scam report and we ban all the affilanced with this deal bastards (if their guilt will be proven). The administration of the forum is interested in the qualitative provision of paid services between users.

Hello, we are in the market of these services for a long time. Everything you say has nothing to do with reality. Yes, we develop a large range of products and provide many services, including Java emulators. We offer all people to go to the test servers and evaluate the quality of our developments before purchasing our builds. We do not sell blindly and everyone has the opportunity to see our work live on test servers. We also have a large number of successful clients who successfully work with our files. Yes, any Java emulators can never be implemented 100%, but we work every day. You pay not for a ready Java server, but for the work already done by us and then we offer a number of tariff plans for support and updates. You pay for our working time. If you expect that buying for a few hundred dollars Assembly, it will be 100% match the official servers, you do not understand what you are talking about. Please do not insult our team and do not accuse of fraud, it is slander.

Edited by l2-scripts

I'm a new client and I can say that I'm very pleased with l2-scripts services.

I found just a few problems and they were solved actually pretty fast, their support really works! They are trusted and professionals.

I bought the Classic server pack, and now knowing the quality of their products and services I'm going to buy the High Five server pack as well.

Cheers!

On 1/18/2019 at 1:11 PM, l2-scripts said:

Dear clients and guests of our Studio, we are pleased to inform you about the beginning of the dense development of new Chronicles on the GOD branch + Classic branch, requiring sponsorship:

GOD:

1.  Salvation: Orfen  (152 Protocol)

2.  Fufarion (166 protocols)

Classic:

1.  Secret of Empire (2.9) (166 Protocol)

We also remind you that the classic 2.8 (Seven Signs) 152 Protocol is already on sale in the beta stage and is already available for purchase.

Implementation period is 2-3 months. Beta releases are planned for late March - early April 2019.

With respect !

Salvation/orfen datapack? 

2 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Salvation/orfen datapack? 

We are starting to develop these Chronicles. While only the package support of the client is ready, we have not yet started to the datapack, we are looking for sponsors and offer them special conditions. Thank you for your question.