Smart Guard Protection

Akumu

Managed game client modifications (interfaces, user.ini modifications and etc.) are not in our competence. We have developed a CRC32 file check for any admin to use, this way everyone is able to block modification of any game file they like. 

this,

i saw InterfaceAI blocked on few interludes months ago, so it's just admins who tolerate abusing of that or maybe even not aware what can be done with system mods - better block by default :D

Managed game client modifications (interfaces, user.ini modifications and etc.) are not in our competence. We have developed a CRC32 file check for any admin to use, this way everyone is able to block modification of any game file they like. 

And if you change Nwindow.dll it wouldnt work your stupid check srsly man, those interface modifications, are not common, they allow to auto enchant auto augment and auto skill ench and many more thats forbidden for simple players, so you cant even do this ! here you go video  recorded not so long from the server where you say its fixed, where in reality its not !

I myself was testing this shitty patch, and it was working without any problem. I dont understand rly, are you too lazy or you dont have enough knowledge to fix a simple stuff like that, what are your excuses - you just dont care, why the hell then admins use your protection, its just ridiculous if you cant fix something simple as that, you are trying too convince that your protection cover new bots, memory hacks, lol :D thats rly not normal.

Edited by LightFusion

this,

i saw InterfaceAI blocked on few interludes months ago, so it's just admins who tolerate abusing of that or maybe even not aware what can be done with system mods - better block by default :D

The very first version is blocked but since then we have changed our opinion on things. There are many legal modifications too, not all servers use default interface file but make their own modifications. There is no other legit way to block those modifications other than give an admin a tool to control which files user can and can not use. I can not force all 350+ game server to use default interface.u file, they will have to decide themselves. 

SmartGuard Interlude.su Serbidor Protected

http://i.imgur.com/nVAqSbw.jpg

The Image say all :)

Have a nice day about the double account nah u are very wrong LightFusion has nothing to do with me :)

Akumu im getting "hacking tool detected" on every server with clean files xD Why is that?

because of crap protection xD

But honestly, i recently reinstalled windows for own need, and thought - lets try on clean system. i also got that error lol

Considering the fact you develop bot software our system is not so much wrong, is it? :)

Edited by Akumu

Considering the fact you develop bot software our system is not so much wrong, is it? :)

Akumu you cant fix the shit with AutoAugmentation and AutoEnhcant, and you trying to pretend you making some protection ?

You just ignoring that a lot of people about 2k is using this exploit for free, and your not doing about this a thing,

Edited by LightFusion

It is wrong. I can enter from second computer with all my bots on xD Poor solution xD

It is wrong. I can enter from second computer with all my bots on xD Poor solution xD

The good thing is that the system itself desided to block you, none of this is manual. So yeah, keep on using/coding bots on your other PC an hopefully you will see the same thing there. :)

The good thing is that the system itself desided to block you, none of this is manual. So yeah, keep on using/coding bots on your other PC an hopefully you will see the same thing there. :)

.... you keep ignoring that your stupid soft cant block simple scripts.u , are you just too lazy to fix or you are with those fags who use it, thats about 2k PEOPLE who use exploits with your supa dupa protection.... you think thats normal ?

.... you keep ignoring that your stupid soft cant block simple scripts.u , are you just too lazy to fix or you are with those fags who use it, thats about 2k PEOPLE who use exploits with your supa dupa protection.... you think thats normal ?

fk him he do not care dude :D he is just selling SmartShit

Edited by Celestine

Like there is no way "to spoof" ur sh1tty af bans lol.Its 2k16.

With zero budget,there people here penetrate ur booty and its not just him.

Git gud.

Edited by bravetobe