Looking For Staffers - Check Info Inside.

Maxtor

What the forum needs is, a fresh start. Even if you bring 2-3 more people for a certain section, it's useless, 99% of the topics are old and dying.

^

WIPE the forums!

Not gonna help.

Why not start a whole new forum then?

The fact that there are so few new people deserving promotion(or even trying) is a very sad example of how bad the situation is ._.

Tbh, this won't work. Even if you bring more staffers, etc. The real problem is the whole forum, from the time you transfered the forum from SMF to IPB the 70 percent of the topics are useless and outdated. Dead links, old stuff, expired content. Simply, no one is willing to reupdate them or contribute to the forum anymore. You can see it from the donates. When the forum was SMF you had 50 euro + donated by different people, they thought that these money would go for something valuable, they would see the old maxtor working on the forum and stop ignoring, etc. For me, the forum is dead, I can see only a bunch of some mad ppl using booters to ddos every l2 server being advertised here.

Wanna ressurect the forum? Recruit people who really need make the forum come back, close the forum for 1 month, create new boards, update the current ones, delete outdated topics, do the proper changes, etc. BUT , AND I REPEAT, BUT, MAXTOR, YOU WILL NEED TO WORK ON THE FORUM A LOT.

Good luck.

If he think we can help the forum we can give a try to prove it ;). Also Why you get with quote Fluent english? All of us aren't Genious everywhere.... At least we are trying to do ourbest.. I think maxtor will appreciate it.

you re a retard. you need to speak and type fluent english so the other users can understand ,what you re trying to say! You re not giving exams to prove your worth to Maxtor. idiot....

gold, l2 mod, global.

you re seeking globals from fresh blood?  k.

get Finito back. he aint legendary :troll:  but i mean it.

If Maxtor can make changes with new released game boards will be more active this forum... Otherwise the results will stay as they are at the moment... And if the forum have to be transformed as discussion forum maxtor must delete the other boards... Where they have got normal activity... As you saw....

as if games still produce cheats.

Anyway, obviously recruiting new staff won't have a big impact on forums' current image. Staff is the last problem that you should be bothered with. 

Tbh, this won't work. Even if you bring more staffers, etc. The real problem is the whole forum, from the time you transfered the forum from SMF to IPB the 70 percent of the topics are useless and outdated. Dead links, old stuff, expired content. Simply, no one is willing to reupdate them or contribute to the forum anymore. You can see it from the donates. When the forum was SMF you had 50 euro + donated by different people, they thought that these money would go for something valuable, they would see the old maxtor working on the forum and stop ignoring, etc. For me, the forum is dead, I can see only a bunch of some mad ppl using booters to ddos every l2 server being advertised here.

Wanna ressurect the forum? Recruit people who really need make the forum come back, close the forum for 1 month, create new boards, update the current ones, delete outdated topics, do the proper changes, etc. BUT , AND I REPEAT, BUT, MAXTOR, YOU WILL NEED TO WORK ON THE FORUM A LOT.

Good luck.

Go back to your cave, seriously.

esu tha pethaneis me thn ennoia tou na gineis mod. DEN THA GINEIS.

Elfo ase na ton kanoun promo... exei gelio min tou xalas ta oneira! :/

p.s: Me tetoio team nomizo enas universe tous xreiazete na symplirothi to dream team! sovara twra....  

Edited by GodKratos

esu tha pethaneis me thn ennoia tou na gineis mod. DEN THA GINEIS.

το ξέρω ρε Νίκο ας γίνουν άλλοι τουλάχιστον.

ATTENTION: 

To the admin of this site, if your decision are the reason exile and universe will leave the forum, and then i cant lough anymore. then i dont have any reason to stay in here and then you dont have an reason to exist as well. take this as serious cuz it is. 

Guest Elfocrash

Ok let's get this a bit more serious.

The forums has 0 chance of recovering.

Why? Cuz the forum or to get more specific the site's name indicates a site that has game cheats in them. The forum never had game cheats though. It had Lineage 2 cheats and thats about it.

Then the l2j development started and the forum grew it's developing community, ending up in fixing the cheats that the users came here to use in the first place. This leads to no reason in getting a VIP status.

Thats how it all started.

The staff now has no damn reason to change or even exist as the forum is as dead as the dinosaurs. I mean, cmon.

I am home and i watch videos on youtube or browse on fb. Give me 1 YEAH JUST 1 damn reason i wanna open mxc.

Exactly, there is no reason to do so.

You know what is left of mxc?

• A spam zone
  • Old outdated cheats.
  • Old outdated l2j codes.
  • Old outdated and mentally challenged users like Devon.
  • Trolls.

And that's maxcheaters.

If you wanna do something to save mxc then the staff is not what you need. There is nothing to lock anyway.

You need to close or archive the whole site and open a new one. A new idea.

No one plays Lineage 2 anymore. It is just not fun.

You know what's fun?

The coverage of the new WoW expansion is fun. Having a bunch of good LoL players discussing and streaming is fun. Covering the whole Hearthstone Closed beta is fun (You lost this chance, the greek site that grabbed it has 1k  users per day.) Covering the new Heroes of the Storm beta will be fun, Covering the new Diablo 3 Expansion is fun.

Of course NO YOU CANNOT DO ALL OF THEM AT ONCE. Not anymore. This place nothing but a wasteland. A place which used to be great to browse but as Lineage  2 died the forum died too.

And NO, you can do NOTHING to ressurect a whole game. That's on the hand of the players, not yours. If they say "Fuck l2, im too old for this shit" then they gonna move on tera or other better free games of that kind.

That's how stuff are and you have to accept it.

PS: TL;DR should be dropped, so read the post. It is the truth.

PS2: I don't intend to get a spot back to the forum's staff with this post. Doing Maxtor's job for free is stupid by itself (That's what all mods do. They are victims for "fame" which does not even matter anymore.

So why you still ban my acc and then reply to me? Is that normal behavior.

i will concentrate this decision as stupidness one. But also i will take no hand at this moment of time cuz  u will fall by your self. ill be the last man who will take an hand to make you down  >:D and the end of this site.

Have fun and happy new year. 

p.s: let the reply on the people could see what you've done but only "stupids" left here is an appropriate fact that no one cares about you and this site anymore.

I didn't ban you . I don't even care about you . Maxtor ban your accounts .

I didn't ban you . I don't even care about you . Maxtor ban your accounts .

I shall believe you on this. Also the " i don't even care about you" is another spectate of your shame maturity. anyway shame on you

Also you are making all this funny cuz this site is already dead and the lazy Maxtor it just press ban button but were is the Fresh button all the members all this years asked for?

I've helped a lot in here and what we get in the end? this .i. so there is fun you can keep this alive or even sell it.

About the suggestion elf did only a new name and fresh start but you nikolaki are to old for that and you need petakia for this but there is nothing for free you need to pay.

that all i say let the fun begin