Looking For Staffers - Check Info Inside.

Maxtor

What the forum needs is, a fresh start. Even if you bring 2-3 more people for a certain section, it's useless, 99% of the topics are old and dying.

What the forum needs is, a fresh start. Even if you bring 2-3 more people for a certain section, it's useless, 99% of the topics are old and dying.

agree, but who cares? I think noone cares anymore.. Nowadays staffers are only care for their activity... Nothing more nothing less.... This is the truth... Also at least the staffers should check the report section instantly.... not only their main boards where have to moderate..

Edited by xDarkCorex

agree, but who cares? I think noone cares anymore.. Nowadays staffers are only care for their activity... Nothing more nothing less.... This is the truth...

Most of them are waiting for reports and nothing else. On the other hand, as you probably have noticed, the number of reports are significantly decreased and there are several reasons.

It's not about staff at all , forum need reword @ new boards , people , maybe new theme ( i dont really like this prefer the older one also that advertises make me !@#%^* ) .

What about add warez boards , hacking stuff and more shits like this does this help the forum grow ?

This forum got "fame" and the last years over the 60% left us do u thing they just didnt like to join here? What make people left from here , i know l2,wow,cs community is lowest that days but the most people like working at the past years and they get rewarded for their jobs or not . NOW the whole people care about the money and i see more activity on marketplace etc , so i beg administrator thing about a rework on forum and discuss this seriously with the whole staff and maybe we can all start "foruming" again.

It's not bad idea to disable guest login too since the forum isnt new that means no need guests = people that bored to get account and just searching for free.

You're not the only one who suggested that to Maxtor. But still, he needs a bigger plan, from A to Z, to change the whole forum, not just one little part of it.

Edited by Tяαnce

Most of them are waiting for reports and nothing else. On the other hand, as you probably have noticed, the number of reports are significantly decreased and there are several reasons.

I Don't disagree, but as i written to my last post: Also at least the staffers should check the report section instantly.... not only their main boards where have to moderate.. This isn't so good for staffers to check the rest of the forum and they leaving  the report section... with alot of reports unlocked/undeleted etc...

Edited by xDarkCorex

dude , for real now if the people mxc had on 2008-9 comeback this forum will be awesome but it's like 0% from them to come and "keep walking" here it's like spend of time we are on 2014 and nodays i dont thing that the most people got time for that things.You need a movie , crack for something ? you can simply use google that's why forums are dead at least i am from the people who can stay 24/7 on their pc and play/work all day that's what i am doing and keep doing it.

hmm what more to say let's pray that maxtor will make some good stuff here (A)

Gaming forums were famous few years ago. Now, it's useless to keep forum like that. The forum should be transformed to a General Discussion board. 

Gaming forums were famous few years ago. Now, it's useless to keep forum like that. The forum should be transformed to a General Discussion board. 

If Maxtor can make changes with new released game boards will be more active this forum... Otherwise the results will stay as they are at the moment... And if the forum have to be transformed as discussion forum maxtor must delete the other boards... Where they have got normal activity... As you saw....

Edited by xDarkCorex

If Maxtor can make changes with new released game boards will be more active this forum... Otherwise the results will stay as they are at the moment... And if the forum have to be transformed as discussion forum maxtor must delete the other boards... Where they have got normal activity... As you saw....

Not delete boards, That's MxC "History"

My suggestion is to turn on forum on general discussion forum plus add and increase boards like shared Movies/discussion about movies/rates about movies since movies never end :D

Not delete boards, That's MxC "History"

My suggestion is to turn on forum on general discussion forum plus add and increase boards like shared Movies/discussion about movies/rates about movies since movies never end :D

Don't forget that with this suggestion you did, the forum will transform from gaming to warez... What's the point to have warez forum while there are alot of these kind forums....?

Don't forget that with this suggestion you did, the forum will transform from gaming to warez... What's the point to have warez forum while there are alot of these kind forums....?

1)Τhere is already board on VIP.

2)MxC got an advantage, big community + gaming boards

Just to let you know. I didnt say anything to Nick but I am happy with your ban. You deserve it.

Ps: I am gonna clean this topic(again). Including this reply.

So why you still ban my acc and then reply to me? Is that normal behavior.

i will concentrate this decision as stupidness one. But also i will take no hand at this moment of time cuz  u will fall by your self. ill be the last man who will take an hand to make you down  >:D and the end of this site.

Have fun and happy new year. 

p.s: let the reply on the people could see what you've done but only "stupids" left here is an appropriate fact that no one cares about you and this site anymore. 

Edited by GodKratos