Promotion - Demotion [13 December 2013] Public Talk

Maxtor

Everyone hates everyone...nice.....

[gr] Όχι απαραίτητα,απλά κάποια άτομα είναι άξια της μοίρας τους.

Επισής όταν έλεγα ότι ο Μαχτορ ούτε καν ασχολείτε μεταγώντουσαν οι gmod από το πουθενά και λέγα τις παπαριές τους.

Τώρα που η κατάσταση έχει χειροτερέψει ξύπνησε. tespa

το ξύπνησε πως το εννοείς; τι παραπάνω είδες για να πεις ξύπνησε;

[GR]Ε μπαίνει που και που να ανοίξει κανά τόπικ να λέει πως ασχολείται και μετά το αφήνει στην μοίρα του.

Πάντως μακράν το πιό funny topic nowdays.

[GR]Ε μπαίνει που και που να ανοίξει κανά τόπικ να λέει πως ασχολείται και μετά το αφήνει στην μοίρα του.

Πάντως μακράν το πιό funny topic nowdays.

ειρωνεία δηλαδή, σα δε ντρέπεσαι λιγάκι..

ειρωνεία δηλαδή, σα δε ντρέπεσαι λιγάκι..

Ε τώρα που έφυγες από gmod πιστεύω το δικαιούμαι..

You should find skilled and no kids people for this.
The most of staffers here do things selfishly!
Dunno who but they ban a lot of people w/o reason only cause they look their self.
And if you think "who is this and why he say all this?" i am SpirakosDafuq you ban my account cause of advertise another gaming forum (Exile did this and i got ban cause i was his friend lol) and then you ban 4 accounts of me in a row w/o any reason. (I know that maybe you will ban this account too but i'm not a kid to create a bot account to say my opinion)
Don't make selfish actions and don't take it as flame i say it for the best of your forum and it's what i see and what i believe cause as you see activity of forum it's not like it was on smf years..

Why this topic remains opened?

this is the answer why the forum fails, big words from the admin "Promotion - Demotion blablabla" results into one gold promote and thats it? that was the initial purpose? to make a random promote? i dont think so, it had much more potential but it failed the first minutes...