Promotion - Demotion [13 December 2013] Public Talk

Maxtor

not only ed.

Yes andrew is active but we are not stupid.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/auw1no.jpg

I'm not the only one who did this and certainly others do..

Αlso, i'm telling the truth...

And for the last time, i'm telling that i don't need to be Moderator gold member or something else.

If i can help just tell me.

το μονο σας προβλημα ειναι παντα φταινε οι παλιοι σταφφερς. Δροσερη ιστορια αδερφια...(cool story bros)

το μονο σας προβλημα ειναι παντα φταινε οι παλιοι σταφφερς. Δροσερη ιστορια αδερφια...(cool story bros)

δίδαξε τους λίγο δάσκαλε τι πρέπει να κοιτάνε με ένα tl;dr

δίδαξε τους λίγο δάσκαλε τι πρέπει να κοιτάνε με ένα tl;dr

wrdουλη <3 :D

wrdουλη <3 :D

βγες στο προσκήνιο και πες με τη μέγιστη εμπειρία σου ένα staff εν έτει 2014 !

Edited by WeirdSituation

βγες στο προσκήνιο και πες με τη μέγιστη εμπειρία σου ένα staff εν έτει 2014 !

ευκολα. θα φτιαξω τη λιστα το πρωι!

make xdem l2j developer

he has the skills for it, he just needs to be less negative with the others and flame a bit less. (yeah, sorry xdem, but thats the truth huehue)

tho, because I know that some people will come up saying that im crazy and stuff, its just my opinion guys, dont take it wrong.

Edited by Aphelion

make xdem l2j developer

he has the skills for it, he just needs to be less negative with the others and flame a bit less. (yeah, sorry xdem, but thats the truth huehue)

tho, because I know that some people will come up saying that im crazy and stuff, its just my opinion guys, dont take it wrong.

did u ask me if I want? hehe, maybe back in the smf times, but now I dont care even a little bit.

Btw, if I wanted to be, I would have dickholding attidute already, I have no reason to dickhold a bunch of idiots just to work for them for free, sad story but true

Edited by xdem

did u ask me if I want? hehe, maybe back in the smf times, but now I dont care even a little bit.

Btw, if I wanted to be, I would have dickholding attidute already, I have no reason to dickhold a bunch of idiots just to work for them for free, sad story but true

how did u got +3 rep with that attitude lolol ,must be miracle..

tumblrmsqbk9lbq81sdar5po1400.gif

Edited by Karasu

how did u got +3 rep with that attitude lolol ,must be miracle..

lolol retard, I happen to be a l2jdeveloper with descent shares arround, unlike you who made a shitty html and rush to sell it on marketplace and get flamed, crawl back to your hole now

lolol retard, I happen to be a l2jdeveloper with descent shares arround, unlike you who made a shitty html and rush to sell it on marketplace and get flamed, crawl back to your hole now

ur just jealous

and for making me retard ,haha your rep should be +2 now + you got no reason to ,you don't know me ,maybe you start to haterz me becuz u were dick holding me on java section and i gaved you nothing in exchange xD bcuz u offered to try help but then you had that shitty attitude again so i didnt thank you for help.

But anyway, i was smarter ,i did npcs ,rushed to marketplace and sold them ,got any problem with that? haha

Edited by Karasu