Report All Ipb Errors/permissions

ExTrEmEDwarf

The are no prefix in all marketplace and that creates a huge problem ..

yeap Maxtor know that and say yesterday that will fix lineage 2 zone with clients prefixes so i think he will add and prefixes on marketplace too

Dunno who can and who not, but people can't see the aCis section.. Dunno if just I can see it, or donators/vips so.. Check it out and fix it :P Also if possible, move it up, since it's after Spam topic.. almost none scroll down there :D

Also, I (and surely Tryskell) miss privileges there, nunu! :P

Edited by SweeTs

Signature dimensions are messed up on some people. I got an error saying that the max size is 450x100, I think Stewie has the same issue. I guess there are more, check it and fix it please.

Edited by Dask

Dunno who can and who not, but people can't see the aCis section.. Dunno if just I can see it, or donators/vips so.. Check it out and fix it :P Also if possible, move it up, since it's after Spam topic.. almost none scroll down there :D

Also, I (and surely Tryskell) miss privileges there, nunu! :P

fixed

# the timezone, the hours are messed up also i cant see athens region or something similar

time changed to GR timezone GMT+2

yeap Maxtor know that and say yesterday that will fix lineage 2 zone with clients prefixes so i think he will add and prefixes on marketplace too

i ll get the prefix mod , soon!