[Interlude]L2J Archid - "bite My Shiny Metal Ass" Edition

My point is,you need some "motivation" to keep going on(we use this word on cod4 edits :D)or you might want a partner so you will know that its better to work with someone skilled as/closed to you and you are not alone.

When i first started l2j,i just wanted custom features(events etc)and i wasnt care about its bugs(something that i mentioned on l2jhellas).People must start to think that l2 development isnt just some events/instances or even more mobs to farm some armors and just go pvp,its about how much  "unique" is a server(Talking about L2Gold,L2Pride,especially L2Pride,noone had used Armor penetration or APC until then?)i might be wrong but thats what i think :)

My point is,you need some "motivation" to keep going on(we use this word on cod4 edits :D)or you might want a partner so you will know that its better to work with someone skilled as/closed to you and you are not alone.

I said it quite often in the past, anyone can join the project if they wish to learn and enrich their knowledge, no one discriminates here. Belive it or not Matim joined archid in 2009 i think, and his first commits were 2 voiced command handlers XD I don't claim that anything from archid rubbed off on him, he did that on his own initiative, and look at him now he has a 2D game engine for android XD

If anyone has at least the tiniest of ambition to stay on the pack and learn from me, he'll have a lot to thank for in the future, just saying :P

If anyone has at least the tiniest of ambition to stay on the pack and learn from me, he'll have a lot to thank for in the future, just saying :P

Interested,but im quite active(im multigaming person :D)but first i must learn basic java coding guides i think :P

Interested,but im quite active(im multigaming person :D)but first i must learn basic java coding guides i think :P

I never read anything regarding programing except some papers about design patterns and MVC(model view controllers) for my javafx/GWT apps at work.

Anyway enough spam, we can do that on archid's forum.

seth you dont give the access to files right??? to do changes to java part??

its fully opens source, you have access to make your own clone, i dont mind :P

its fully opens source, you have access to make your own clone, i dont mind :P

when i checkouted svn (before commit 3)i had 100 errors if im right,is that my problem or it was yours and it got fixed?

im talking about java part.. i dont see java files here :P

lol?

https://xp-dev.com/svn/l2jarchid/trunk/Archid-Server/

when i checkouted svn (before commit 3)i had 100 errors if im right,is that my problem or it was yours and it got fixed?

urs :P make sure u update ur maven project, like so

rAaIIJg.png

Then select both projects Data and Server and then click on the check box with force, like so:

width=1024 height=640http://i.imgur.com/PFYWrPX.png[/img]

seth you dont give the access to files right??? to do changes to java part??

U did something wrong, in any case do what i said in this post. Also make sure the project build path is:

width=1024 height=640http://i.imgur.com/HXUI9fn.png[/img]

If u dont see the srouce folders, it means u didnt checkout correctly. You're missing two files, .classpath or .project, or maybe you checked it out as Project and not Java project, make sure u check it out as a Java Project! :)

Belive it or not Matim joined archid in 2009 i think, and his first commits were 2 voiced command handlers XD I don't claim that anything from archid rubbed off on him, he did that on his own initiative, and look at him now he has a 2D game engine for android XD

Hold on, those were some fucking fabulous commands!

Well that`s a good example, I was kinda noob  ::)

Well that`s a good example, I was kinda noob  ::)

When i 1st joined emu my 1st like 10-15 changeset was only refactoring because i didnt knew what else to do so...:DDD

We all sucked back than compared to now. :D

You're lying to yourself if you state that you wish me good luck

i do even if it is hard to believe

If i ever left behind something it was caused by the fact it wasn't mine or turned out to not be mine anymore

and it seems i am the bad leader vlad how did you got yourself into that position?

And don't insult in any way Coyote, he is 10 times the man you are or ever be.

You don't walk over your own balls.

oh ok so i can't have an argument anymore....

My previous post about me wishing luck and hoping you will actually continue this is still intact... :troll: