[Discussion] What about a site like a Lineage 2 Marketplace?

Guest Elfocrash

Posting your things elfo + the workf few good devs from here with lots of shares,  will bring you succes for sure...

Oh, and the pricing...lower price= more customers ..= all happy

Cuz if all post same price like in every forum they allready did, where's the point to attract them? :D

Guest Elfocrash

Posting your things elfo + the workf few good devs from here with lots of shares,  will bring you succes for sure...

Oh, and the pricing...lower price= more customers ..= all happy

Cuz if all post same price like in every forum they allready did, where's the point to attract them? :D

People will have their own price on their own products

Ofc, but i mean, in order to sell more and to make your website known, they can do that effort :D cuz in fact they sell pixels and getting real money ^^

Ofc, but i mean, in order to sell more and to make your website known, they can do that effort :D cuz in fact they sell pixels and getting real money ^^

sell cheap sell more okay but, then they share it for free

Wouldn't you? Knowing the ppl that used to be active in this forum?

No, I wouldn't. Projects back then where unstable and exploitable, just go see the exploit section, all those posts/topics refer to those old buggy projects, now nothing will work even on frozen.

No, I wouldn't. Projects back then where unstable and exploitable, just go see the exploit section, all those posts/topics refer to those old buggy projects, now nothing will work even on frozen.

I hate your ignorance, seriously now, how the fuck can you actually state something not knowing the real facts? Also since when l2jfrozen is a project? That's just some kids throwing some files around.

90% of the sellers sell c/p packs/modifications so that would not be cool because of the community but the idea is nice. In my opinion tho l2j dont have the amount of traffic that can keep the will in you to work on the site.

Not a bad idea but as trance said Maxtor is already planning this and he started working

so it will be done by around 2080 :D