[Report] Scammers

Zake

you told that 'i return your money back'

did you?

OMG he told it so many time in pm also and 1 hour after he change his mind...... i know i will never get back my money but like i said to him yesterday in pm, the lonly thing i can do is make his account banned to prevent any other loss like mine ,  .....  80 euros isnt nothing at all...

PS : printexelixis@hotmail.com is the email he use for paypal , try to cop-paste it on google and surprise someone in this topic already reported him , it seem its not his first time..

Edited by Del

he makes 1 char lvl1 as shown of pics that posted to pretend that he dont got the items,he is lier cause items is given to him and he try to confused ppl that is not his name ingame and i trade other char exept him,in a moment i cross my mind if it is my mistake and is not,i told him if is my fault and misunderstood of my site i return money back but he lies,many ppl in server is dissaponted with this man that he scams his own clan members,so i dont understand why he do this,there is no proof that he dont got the item

Edited by roadwarrior

Nick\Maxtor is the only one that can unban - and hence the only one that can lift the reasoning why.

So theres no point of reporting someone.

Since some kid`o donates some money or are friend of admin/moderator he get unban.

Nice community here,corruption is everywhere. But i havnt though that it works on maxcheaters as well.

I lost my money to this kido,and now he got unbanned. Imagine how i feel. The ban doesnt give me any satisfaction,but its better than nothing..

Please paste that moderator profiles , i still wanna contact him anyway. Thanks

Peace.

Edited by krepst

he makes 1 char lvl1 as shown of pics that posted to pretend that he dont got the items,he is lier cause items is given to him and he try to confused ppl that is not his name ingame and i trade other char exept him,in a moment i cross my mind if it is my mistake and is not,i told him if is my fault and misunderstood of my site i return money back but he lies,many ppl in server is dissaponted with this man that he scams his own clan members,so i dont understand why he do this,there is no proof that he dont got the item

LOL ;

just back from work and this man made my day again , so first of all

- i did not have clan,

- i never use my main char to speak with him (ofc especially to buy an item)

- i am on core since 1 month

"he makes 1 char lvl1 as shown of pics that posted to pretend that he dont got the items" this char is my alt char to sell and yes one screen from him to show that u cancelled the lonly trade i tried to make with you.

"he is lier cause items is given to him and he try to confused ppl that is not his name ingame and i trade other char exept him" : i never told that  ITS YOU WHO TOLD ME u made a wrong trade u want look the skype conversation again maybe ?

Then he say : "there is no proof that he dont got the item" ,,  hoho , smart ppl incoming, ofc, except all screens from conversations, there is no proff i dont get the item but ofc there is NO PROOF THAT I GET IT TOO , except ur speaking.

And think just one seconde, if i got the item, u have my money (80 euros) what's the point for me to do this ????? I KNOW I WILL NEVER GET BACK MY MONEY, so WHY I DO THIS ????

Just because i never get anything from u cuz u are a big liar , u speak so much and u lie so much that u forget what u said or what u did.

And know some other stuff incoming  :http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/157904-report-scammers/page-9 , it seem it's not his firs time .....

1395413026-6-screen.png

So in PM it was another type writting of the name who was clearly type by myself on skype... Then i tried to go on Core and create one of these two names because maybe by the Hand god he tell the truth and ofc ... it's not no one of these char existe and especially as dwarf , and dont forget he told that he got a pm from the Dwarf with the "same" name as me excpet one letter so its mean he is more than lvl 40 ....

So let's go , call 911, we are going to search a dwarf lvl 40 with the same name from my dwarf lvl 1 except one letter who was right in the same place as me so its mean also one of these account was premium because to log both u need it.....

And  i saved on my account the same day from the PM the two char names he told me because i was thinking he can create one of them to try to pretend i lie... and ofc one is white elf and the other is dark elf and ofc there are lvl 1 because it seem a dwarf in aden church lvl 40 pmed him .....

To finish , i just need to ask one question at Mister roadwarrior : What's the point for me to make all the shit and to loose all that time on the site if i got that item ? (dont forget the answer is because i lost 80 euros for nothing , hope u enjoy it bro)

Contact on the site :

mikeokslonge : buying for 170 euros

MaxSeller : buying  100 euros

TardaerGame : buying for 70 euros

And ofc i bought all this without any problem or any report , actually i can proove all my "honesty" and u Roadwarrior u just claim on the site i am a liar and i i got the earing and i make all that shit here just to make some FUNNNN yes its so fun to loose 80 euros ......... or maybe i want avenge someone ???  or maybe u steal my girlfriend .. ho wait i forget u are from greece and i am from belgium , so ye i dont klnow u u dont know me, we will never ever meet ( i am so sad because right now i would be so happy to make u feel my fist in your mouth for 80 euros bro) SO YEAH I AM MAD ABOUT HIM and ofc i am doing all of this because i just have a lot of time to loose and apparently lot of money too ......

Edited by Del

im sure you have much time that the proof you make all this giant bullshit topic to prove what....enjoy your item and dont make spam here,you do all this cause you want item for free i suposed,so i got the money you got the item end of story gl.....

im sure you have much time that the proof you make all this giant bullshit topic to prove what....enjoy your item and dont make spam here,you do all this cause you want item for free i suposed,so i got the money you got the item end of story gl.....

ok u want to play that  ... np i made all the proof i can now its your turn , send me some screen , send some proof i dont know, but to be honest i am pretty sure u dont have any high level on this sever and ofc no more epic stuff ...

Ho i forget also to ask u why u d/c from skype to make the FALSE trade in game ???? maybe its more easy to say after u trade someone else .....

Let now the gm decide by himself but it seem u havent so much to tell to defend yourself .

PS : i dont want anything for free .... u get 80 euros for free i got nothing and i will get nothing, the lonly thing i want now its UR BANto dont scam anyone more ;

I REPEAT TO BE SURE U UNDERSTAND WELL IN CAPS, I DONT HOPE ANYTHING FROM U I JUST WANT U TO BE BAN TO SCAM PPL .

Skype ID giorgos.rocky - italian stallion EU

Nick Forum - roadwarrior

[14:31:36] italian stallion: printexelixis@hotmail.com
[14:31:52] italian stallion: as a gift(family/friends) ... no no : ) + I take some info for GM transaction mate i paste to Pay-Pal for proof :) dont worry .

[16:32:16] italian stallion: okz
[16:32:27] italian stallion: we are ready?
[16:32:49] italian stallion: printexelixis@hotmail.com
[16:33:24] dawid bono: sended
[16:42:11] dawid bono: you have?
[16:47:46] dawid bono: ??

ofc after transaction  OFF in Skype/Forum : )

This same situation pay to user printexelixis@hotmail.com

why i dont check post after :) 80 euro lost : ) becouse this is 32 year old scammer :)

No Istina Ring No money :) but dont worry i used post to 2-3 guys who have good information in sites : )

and in your nick and this paypal + accound acces no one never buy nothnik : )

gl dude aaa if u dont have nothink to Eat and you must spend time near bridge becouse you are to much lazy to work and you must scam normal ppl who hard working told somthinik i give you 3-4 euro more for Eat : )

Skype ID giorgos.rocky - italian stallion EU

Nick Forum - roadwarrior

[14:31:36] italian stallion: printexelixis@hotmail.com

[14:31:52] italian stallion: as a gift(family/friends) ... no no : ) + I take some info for GM transaction mate i paste to Pay-Pal for proof :) dont worry .

[16:32:16] italian stallion: okz

[16:32:27] italian stallion: we are ready?

[16:32:49] italian stallion: printexelixis@hotmail.com

[16:33:24] dawid bono: sended

[16:42:11] dawid bono: you have?

[16:47:46] dawid bono: ??

ofc after transaction  OFF in Skype/Forum : )

This same situation pay to user printexelixis@hotmail.com

why i dont check post after :) 80 euro lost : ) becouse this is 32 year old scammer :)

No Istina Ring No money :) but dont worry i used post to 2-3 guys who have good information in sites : )

and in your nick and this paypal + accound acces no one never buy nothnik : )

gl dude aaa if u dont have nothink to Eat and you must spend time near bridge becouse you are to much lazy to work and you must scam normal ppl who hard working told somthinik i give you 3-4 euro more for Eat : )

Indeed , ban that retard kid roadwarrior.

There have been lots of reports about him and still nothing.

guys we have any proof for this guy?i ask this cause he buy for me few thinks and pay normaly so i cant give him bad rep or feedback,as i know it isnt his skype this one

As about the transactions, always take measures about everyone in here by taking screenshots, conversations and so on.

So we can ban the right persons ( Global Mods ).

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/177389-char-in-l2pride/ 

We make a deal i give him some files & he give me the account. I send him pack+backup so he can test it & after that he requested the other files to give me the account.

http://prntscr.com/33y4gb

http://prntscr.com/33y4ho

http://prntscr.com/33y4l3

http://prntscr.com/33y4lz

http://prntscr.com/33y4ny

Also he was talking with Napster132 or xDem in facebook chat because they have the same files(from me) but i didn't had patch,and as you see he request everytime the patch so he can continue the trade.