GFX Battleground?

Why not a GFX Battleground?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Why not a GFX Battleground?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno

at the moment in mxc 2 designers are good.

Voqus & FinalGod another wannabe designers better start learn again basic tools before sell anything -.-

What about xDrac ?!

He didnt say his name cause he is already the best lel.

I don't know but when i see MixMaster's signature its like he didn't even touch them.

He didnt say his name cause he is already the best lel.

I don't know but when i see MixMaster's signature its like he didn't even touch them.

And here we can all start topic battles , cus one will confirm your opinion , other will argue it. And only this GFX Battleground or whatever , can show what we all are able to :)  (ofc for those that are interested , others are just "pro")

Voqus & FinalGod another wannabe designers better start learn again basic tools before sell anything -.-

okey.

so others ppl who like PS cant do battle ? just for fun ..

Oh yea MixMaster, let's see...

:y u no?: make me a gift?

PMs like that kind to a WANNABE designer is really that common, am i right?

Bitch please, stop that pro attitude and go beg youtubers like BakaArts* to share their resources so u can save some face around here.

*Reffering to that vid: watch?v=px-avTvDIxE

You guys are hopeless.From all the GFX Designers only FinalGod and Voqus have great skills the others are just active and they are complaining about xDrac and MixMaster cause they are innctive.

P.S I bet that if Maxtor wake up and do the proper updates on this forum then all the innactive moderators will be active again.

Oh yea MixMaster, let's see... PMs like that kind to a WANNABE designer is really that common, am i right?

Bitch please, stop that pro attitude and go beg youtubers like BakaArts* to share their resources so u can save some face around here.

*Reffering to that vid: watch?v=px-avTvDIxE

aha you think i play still with signatures? let me laugh

I'm already personal graphic designer on many famous deejays / producers / singers and they on top labels like " PANIK RECORDS".

And about pm, sorry i can't request something from another good designer? Oo

1)

You guys are hopeless.From all the GFX Designers only FinalGod and Voqus have great skills the others are just active and they are complaining about xDrac and MixMaster cause they are innctive.

P.S I bet that if Maxtor wake up and do the proper updates on this forum then all the innactive moderators will be active again.

By "they" are u including me ? If yes, i may say that i dont give a flying f*ck about MM or xDrac.

I got nothing against xDrac he's great designer, but MM..  you don't want me to reveal all those READY bg's you reworked and posted as your signatures do you?

2)

aha you think i play still with signatures? let me laugh

I'm already personal graphic designer on many famous deejays / producers / singers and they on top labels like " PANIK RECORDS".

And about pm, sorry i can't request something from another good designer? Oo

So now you acknowledge me as GOOD unlike a minute ago i was a wannabe designer. Make up ur god damned mind already.