GFX Battleground?

Why not a GFX Battleground?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Why not a GFX Battleground?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno

It's more like you want it to be official to earn recognition by others. So they will beg, and suck you more on pms etc and feel like famous.

Bitch please.

But they can try.. maybe it will be success, who know ;)

Dude quit spamming here.You don't even know how you can save an image in gif with PS.You can't have opinion for everything.I'm talking generally for your posts around the forum.

The rest,what voqus said.

Dude quit spamming here.You don't even know how you can save an image in gif with PS.You can't have opinion for everything.I'm talking generally for your posts around the forum.

hey mr PRO in PS speak me, what You want ? its bad that he want to do something on this dying forum ?

This isnt going to work either way.

If you want such things, go get them on a true gfx forum.

Who would 'battle' anyways?

Total garbage imo.

think in outside of the topic range ... its never going to be useless as long there are website/forum design contests , signature/logo/avatar requests , banner/renders/flashes showoffs and etc more . People can simply take new challenges by facing other 'designers' in this forum , learning new stuff , making themselves known to the community , picking up reputation being able to be chosen for upcoming projects where they can be payed as well.

+1 for the idea !

More wannabe designers please

yes please ;) im sure you can face them without problems

hey mr PRO in PS speak me, what You want ? its bad that he want to do something on this dying forum ?

I'm not pro but for sure way better than you.I'm just saying that you don't care for this.You are just gaining posts cause u have nothing yo do with PS.We can't have opinions for everything.Voqus gave the best answer.

I'm not pro but for sure way better than you.I'm just saying that you don't care for this.You are just gaining posts cause u have nothing yo do with PS.We can't have opinions for everything.Voqus gave the best answer.

I didnt say that Im going to participate to this battles :) I just said its good idea that Universe want to do something on this dying forum.. also I dont care about my posts, Justice/Maxtor can delete all my posts if they want, I rly dont care. Also gfx moderators dont care about this section too, so for me its good that ppl like Universe give some ideas.

I didnt say that Im going to participate to this battles :) I just said its good idea that Universe want to do something on this dying forum.. also I dont care about my posts, Justice/Maxtor can delete all my posts if they want, I rly dont care. Also gfx moderators dont care about this section too, so for me its good that ppl like Universe give some ideas.

You can't understand.It's a waste of time.

Nothing bad with Universe but dont this that he has not his motive for all of this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNJPio9RJSHqEvm2GsqRO9YEuBtKt8ihSXDMDxB7r_j-W-H9bZpA