GFX Battleground?

Why not a GFX Battleground?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Why not a GFX Battleground?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno

For the last time, this is not about an event, its just a battle.

Just post a thread u vs who, the theme, time limit if he accepts post poll with ur entries and declare the winner, simple enough.

Why the heck would u need maxtor...

I dont need maxtor lol.

I need the GFX Mods but you know about this.

Yes that is simple enough but I'm not a mod to do that its allowable from the Mods?

I dont need maxtor lol.

I need the GFX Mods but you know about this.

Yes that is simple enough but I'm not a mod to do that its allowable from the Mods?

Just go and create a thread about it, if mods disagree about it they will delete it.

And why to delete it?since it is just a simple battle where is the illegal?We don't need special boards for this.

It's your opinion about needing boards or not.

1) None care about karma / award rewards.

2) We don't have seriously designers for battle. About SOTM or something else okay.

3) Why always we are the bad here(GFX Moderators)?

2) We don't have seriously designers for battle. About SOTM or something else okay.

MixMaster for the god's zake face the truth please.

1) You are not enough active

2) You are not willing for no one only if they pay you for your services.

3) When is your latest mod action as GFX Mod? Please stop it.

You are really bad.

About the designer you are really wrong I have improved a lot with the past of time.

I'm talking about me because I have seen a lot of improvement.

Karma? I'm not talking about karma who cares about karma? No rewards. Just the feeling of participation.

Oh and you dont need seriously designers just capable. As you said everything for you its with payment so? 

Members looking for free and not with payment lol that's why you are mod to help. Not to take money. If you are so professional why are you stay here? Let the people to be as professional as you. You know knowledge and talent in GFX its not the only reason for a good designer. You are trying to help people not to judge them only with a wrong way.

It's called "attitude". If you have knowledge as you said show to us for improving ourselves.

Uni stop it mate :) You need just do topics ex like: [signature Battle] qwe vs zxc. Cause staff dont want do nothing for this forum, also they dont care for nothing.. soo ?

Now you're talking about shits.......

no, I write truth. staff care for friends, maxtor care for donations. GFX moderators do nothing.. no offtop

Quit being smartass.I'm not talking for this but for your ironic attitude.

However even with this you gave a right answer

I don't have anything against you ,you arr a good guy buy do you really believe that u have improved?

Of course I believe it. If you are not believe this its your problem.

Happy why?

Sotos dont attack me mate I'm just saying what I see with everything here with my improvement with the mods with everything.

You will be demoted anyway.