GFX Battleground?

Why not a GFX Battleground?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Why not a GFX Battleground?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dunno

Of course I believe it. If you are not believe this its your problem.

Happy why?

Sotos dont attack me mate I'm just saying what I see with everything here with my improvement with the mods with everything.

I don't attack you I just say what I believe.Unfortunately MM has right.People here are not that capable judge a real good creation.Adding some farms and some more color are not improvement,ny opinion

I don't attack you I just say what I believe.Unfortunately MM has right.People here are not that capable judge a real good creation.Adding some farms and some more color are not improvement,ny opinion

Dude you know where is the problem? If you want to be like xDrac and MM you will need years of practicing like 5-6 years.

So I'm here to start im at the first maybe I dont understand some things but im not un-capable please.

I have tried a lot for the recent results and I'm satisfied and you and we all know that Photoshop its not an easy program to work with.

You need dedication and to be focused in this. Everything which I learned I'm trying to pass it to the newbies who they dont know much about this am I un-capable or something?

I dont believe that and I'm repeating the skills its not the only reason for a good designer accept that. I have lost a ton of hours for the GFX Boards and what are you saying that I'm not improved? In everything you do you need some time.

if he is friend justice/maxtor he wont be demoted ofc :)

Maxtor has to choose a) friends or b) forum when he decides what he really wants then he will be demoted ;)

Spending time does not prove that you got improvement

Ok if you are still believe that all of these its not improvement okey.

Everyone can have an opinion. But the subject its not me but the GFX Mods who not even make a event for us.

If the only activity come out from me and from you and from some other designers and not from GFX Mods who are the responsible here for these boards, why we have GFX Boards? Its pointless better delete them. Or Delete the rank of GFX Mod it has more point. Let see the truth as it is.

History repeats itself all the time.

Jahakanal please leave this topic to relevent people. I will throw up really.

Jahakanal please leave this topic to relevent people. I will throw up really.

You change the topic's subject to something meaningless.You failed on the Moderator challenge and now you need to become GFX Moderator?xDrac and MixMaster answer you already.

You change the topic's subject to something meaningless.You failed on the Moderator challenge and now you need to become GFX Moderator?xDrac and MixMaster answer you already.

hmm.. this forum need new staffers, so ? now almost full staff is useless also inactive. You know it

hmm.. this forum need new staffers, so ? now full staff is useless also inactive. You know it

Why staffers have to be active when maxtor is offline all the time?

There was a reason of chaning the subject. Let the judgement to Justice or to G.mods about my failure do not judge me again.

As about GFX Moding why not? is MM active and care for GFX Boards? NO.

So stop it here.

There was a reason of chaning the subject. Let the judgement to Justice or to G.mods about my failure do not judge me again.

As about GFX Moding why not? is MM active and care for GFX Boards? NO.

So stop it here.

Is maxtor active to care for this forum?

Why staffers have to be active when maxtor is offline all the time?

Are you serious now? Maxtor is the owner of the site lol.

You from other hand you are just a mod you have to be active lol.

You misunderstood some things Jaha

Moderators are members who spend a LOT of their free time in MaxCheaters forum.