L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

6 minutes ago, jtos said:

This post came just the time Mobius commited L2ClientDat on Private section.

That's a total proof of you, stealing his job all these years.

Good luck with your "self made project".

Let's say he has access, what did we steal ? Facts remember :D

49 minutes ago, ChaosPaladin said:

Nice, nice, nice, make commit with L2ClientDat but not set REAL author

GL Mantra with update to latest structures, i see he already failed update on fews structures LUL

Pretty sure I do not need your permission for committing anything to my private project.

Now try blame me more for who knows what else to cover up your mistake.

Just now, Mobius said:

Pretty sure I do not need your permission for committing anything to my private project.

Now try blame me more for who knows what else to cover up your mistake.

You don't have to apologize to an idiot .. he can get you in his level and he ll win cause of experience to stupidity.

6 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Let's say he has access, what did we steal ? Facts remember :D

Is no more excuses for L2jUnity among all this post and now the latest than you sure steal / copy / fix / ... you work with L2JMobius projects. If not why have a user in our project if your is so good and give money to Mobius. Need any proof more? 

I don't know what you want from Mobius all was told except L2JUnity one more time has lied. 

Note. I quote it from SDW but I'm not refer he steal because seems the only guy has a real name on forum. But I quote it because he wants poofs what Jtos said. Well can't say nore proof can't find because we are not infiltrate has you are for steal files.

5 minutes ago, jtos said:

You don't have to apologize to an idiot .. he can get you in his level and he ll win cause of experience to stupidity.

Still waiting :<

Just now, stayway said:

Is no more excuses for L2jUnity among all this post and now the latest than you sure steal / copy / fix / ... you work with L2JMobius projects. If not why have a user in our project if your is so good and give money to Mobius. Need any proof more? 

I don't know what you want from Mobius all was told except L2JUnity one more time has lied. 

Note. I quote it from SDW but I'm not refer he steal because seems the only guy has a real name on forum. But I quote it because he wants poofs what Jtos said. Well can't say nore proof can't find because we are not infiltrate has you are for steal files.

Damn, fucking proof again, whatever who have access, reading vs copy is a world appart.

1 minute ago, Sdw said:

Damn, fucking proof again, whatever who have access, reading vs copy is a world appart.

SDW Im not in your home has you are in our for check what Damn you do. Just GUESS!

Just now, stayway said:

SDW Im not in your home has you are in our for check what Damn you do. Just GUESS!

So stop the speculation here. Just happens to have common friends on chat which comments your commit (as I've just read the chat). Stop the witch hunt of nothing. 

Just now, Sdw said:

So stop the speculation here. Just happens to have common friends on chat which comments your commit (as I've just read the chat). Stop the witch hunt of nothing. 

Im not accuse you , I was clarify about it, I accuse all your team have a user in Mobius project for some propose and it is NOT speculation. This is happen...

3 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Still waiting :<

Why you need access to another project that you said he is stealing from you ?

Maybe cause he corrects your fBugs and you use his fix in your project ? Just sayin .. 

I really get bored to look again in Sunrise files cause you used a part of his code but I didn't kept timestamp.

Just now, stayway said:

Im not accuse you , I was clarify about it, I accuse all your team have a user in Mobius project for some propose and it is NOT speculation. This is happen...

What happened beside stating something has been committed ? 

If someone comes to you saying something new has been committed on Mobius repo with the name of the tool, and saying there is no author, ChaosPaladin post happened as he know the author.

Just now, jtos said:

Why you need access to another project that you said he is stealing from you ?

Maybe cause he corrects your fBugs and you use his fix in your project ? Just sayin .. 

I really get bored to look again in Sunrise files cause you used a part of his code but I didn't kept timestamp.

What now ? Unless you have a single proof, please fuck off. You're just a damn noob with nothing to bring to any discussion.

Show me any cut AI or something from mobius project (self writed from contributers) and i explain you WHY i dont reuse this code in Unity project or somewhere else? WHY? Because any AI/spawndata/skilldata code from mobius i belive not match to retail, they why i'm need leaching this?

Just now, Sdw said:

What happened beside stating something has been committed ? 

If someone comes to you saying something new has been committed on Mobius repo with the name of the tool, and saying there is no author, ChaosPaladin post happened as he know the author.

I really true would like believe you but I don't. You know you have a user in our project. If ChaosPaladin can prove it just give a shout to Mobius and clarify it , is that simple?