L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

It seems you don't know even know the half of how well kept secret it is.

I only mention that when back in the day someone shared on L2J forums Stazis geodata, some inner circle member shit his panties.

You could check the forums for it, but I am sure all related posts are removed.

Illuminati confirmed. And if you speak of L2J forums, they were afraid of :

• ripping L2OFF data (because you know, FBI could find them and burn their brain...) - the whole thing was simply a no man's land.
  • if you had the idea to adapt a good feature from another pack, you couldn't - topic dropped

Since 3y~ they stopped to play pussies and finally parse/use L2OFF like they should did years ago (which would save YEARS of APPROXIMATION). Do you know than some HTMs were HANDWRITTEN ? And by that, I mean a L2J dude typed the HTM at hand, probably reading the HTM logged on a NCSOFT server ? It's the only possibility to explain the numerous typos I found.

About geodata, tbh, I got no clue about what you speak - even RU leaks got nothing special on that matter, and whenever they can leak, they do. So if someone got something special regarding geodata, he probably got a talented programmer or paid it enough hard to keep it solo.

A simple L2OFF ripe off geodata handles any case 99% of time. I don't see what you want more, pathfinding being a server side story.

Edited by Tryskell

Unlike L2J, other emulators share their tools to help people to finish the emulators development.

As I have said before geodata is the most well kept secret on L2J development.

You wont see any better solution because those who have vital information keep it private.

-edit-

Check TrinityCore... Map generation (geodata), Packet analysis and more...

https://github.com/TrinityCore

We share all, tools included, (YAL2Logger/ClientParser)

The only one knows geodata parsing is Nos who wouldnt share that even with me (lol)

The only one knows geodata parsing is Nos who wouldnt share that even with me (lol)

well since all obstacles are defined in client files with exact positions on map, you "only" need to write program analyzing all together and generating no-go polygons :D

doesn't sound like rocket science, more like long struggle

well since all obstacles are defined in client files with exact positions on map, you "only" need to write program analyzing all together and generating no-go polygons :D

doesn't sound like rocket science, more like long struggle

It's built in client by default even, you just need to enable it.

I mostly talk about old forum/inner team users.

The ones you made a simple question,

ike "How do I removed L2J welcome message", refused to help,

and perma banned you because you asked on another forum.

"You should not remove L2J welcome message."

Hint: My original L2J forum account was created before 2005.

The cancer started with their shit.

Even I thank them for sharing the project, as Tryskel said,

their logic on many matters kept the development back

and even if they are long gone, L2J continues with their shit.

Back to the topic...

All major issues fixed!

I dare to say that this is the best Underground project!

Get the latest free revision at http://l2jmobius.com/get/underground/ and test by yourselves.

Back to the topic...

All major issues fixed!

I dare to say that this is the best Underground project!

Get the latest free revision at http://l2jmobius.com/get/underground/ and test by yourselves.

I'm dissapointed, no changelist ! :(

I'm dissapointed, no changelist ! :(

You get detailed SVN changelog when you pay for a subscription. :D

After the latest leak, changelog post was removed and precompiled revisions were introduced.

Also I kept commits back for 2 months.  >:D 

At the moment I am finishing what needs to be done to have a full Underground server.

Some of the things done after the leak:

-All critical issues reported on my forum, plus more.

-Several server improvements I thought there should be made.

-Skills engine taken from latest L2JUnity free revision.

I don't share a changelog, because I don't want to report what needs to be done to leakers.
If someone wants to have access to my detailed work should either help or subscribe.
Sharing the latest precompiled files is more than enough for people that do not help.
Edited by Mobius

• 4 weeks later...

After a lot of requests and some people already working on Helios, I decided to add a Helios branch.

As of now only login into the game works, in time I will work on it more.

Underground remains as the main development branch.

The compiled version is, latest files - no limits, but if you want to have access to the sources you need to pay a subscription. The current subscription is 60 euros per year.