L2J-Mobius (Interlude - HighFive - Goddess of Destruction)

Maybe you should help the mobius team by posting your enchant system :)

There are more someone with the same error, or would be a compile error.

I'll find a solution for this error

a project with such horrible code like this... ~~

if ((oldId == 88) || (oldId == 89) || (oldId == 113) || (oldId == 114) || (oldId == 118) || (oldId == 131))

https://code.google.com/p/mobius-source/source/detail?r=282#

man you're seriously supposed to use "switch" instead of thousands of "If/else" checks... ~~

just what the hell are you talking about? 80% of your code is stolen from other russian projects. in 2012 u posted some russian project sources, then abandoned it, this is how l2j europa formed, then now again you got some russian code stolen, implemented it, and started this epic leeching in l2 community makeing all servers be and look the same, makeing players be scattered around 1000 shit servers, makeing good servers die.

what you did is the worst for the l2 community and server owners, because every retarded kid just opens a server, players join, he closes it cuz ofc cant run a pro server, the server files are far from beeing good, players abandon l2 after 2-3 bad servers, and this is how l2 loses players.

or good servers get players that play on shit servers and try to farm aoe with archers... bad mechanics, generating bad players, that after few tries leave l2 cuz 90% of servers use same source, this.

this project is the worst thing that happen to l2.

still, i respect your work, you are good at what you do, is just this will be the end of private servers , cuz of the reasons above. as is i know at least 10 servers based on ur project, they look, feel exactly the same, and are broken in exactly the same places.

just what the hell are you talking about? 80% of your code is stolen from other russian projects. in 2012 u posted some russian project sources, then abandoned it, this is how l2j europa formed, then now again you got some russian code stolen, implemented it, and started this epic leeching in l2 community makeing all servers be and look the same, makeing players be scattered around 1000 shit servers, makeing good servers die.

what you did is the worst for the l2 community and server owners, because every retarded kid just opens a server, players join, he closes it cuz ofc cant run a pro server, the server files are far from beeing good, players abandon l2 after 2-3 bad servers, and this is how l2 loses players.

or good servers get players that play on shit servers and try to farm aoe with archers... bad mechanics, generating bad players, that after few tries leave l2 cuz 90% of servers use same source, this.

still, i respect your work, you are good at what you do, is just this will be the end of private servers , cuz of the reasons above. as is i know at least 10 servers based on ur project, they look, feel exactly the same, and are broken in exactly the same places.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

tumblr_mintq88INf1qd8gt3o1_400.gif

Edited by x-cess

- Never said that sources where not Russian.

- Our code is not stolen. I was the original project leader of the files when we got started.

- Project started on Jan 2013.

- I did not abandon the original team, the team (l2jeuropa) abandoned me. Check the topics on this forum.

- I did not got my hands on stolen files, but my own files, that where already used as base for other projects.

- I actually know one server using my files and you are sure you have seen 10... not possible to be l2scripts, fandc based... etc...?

The real problems behind bad servers are.

1) Owner knows shit about fixing problems.

2) Server runs from home or shitty VPS.

3) No original concepts/ideas.

- How servers looking the same is my fault?

- How server owners not knowing Java is my fault?

- Shit servers waited for me to come arround, sure.

Check mxc server posts before 2013.

Both packs shared and servers launched. Then talk about shit.

i want to ask 
if this project stable and good for live server ?
can some one give me in (%) 
what is complete in this project like...quests .. events .. custom..skills .items ..drops .mobs ..everything >
and what not ...
i use lindvior from l2-scripts.ru its good pack  but the problem that there (no sources) so i cant add or edit anything ... 
so can anyone tell me if i should move to mobius (ertheia) project .. or not ?
and what the different between ertheia and  lindvior  ...?
and if anyone can give me the link of client game for (ertheia ) & clean system :)

sorry for many question i back to lineage2 , agine after i stop it 2 years ...