[Interlude] L2Jhellas

maximilian, don't bother! 

He's the greatest developer of the whole universe, he doesn't have the time to help you with such a small problem :troll:

dude just drop your router/windows firewall then try

if not:

AutomaticIP = True

check port on internet

100% its your ports since your game server looks 9999

dont bother and dont wait answers from others they forgot that someday in past was like you and worse (some still are) but thats another sad story.

and this thread its not to report bugs or spam, please post in hellas forum http://l2jhellas.eu/

He's the greatest developer of the whole universe, he doesn't have the time to help you with such a small problem :troll:

no no its ok i can help everyone there is always time  :happyforever:

dear maximilian2 - sorry I bothered you with my 'silly question' but trust me it's not a pleasure banging my head with this problem - I've read EVERYTHING about 9999ping on the net and trust me I'm not unix noob.

meanwhile, if anyone is generous enough to help a brother with this 9999 PING, please reply.

maximilian, don't bother! 

l2herbal: 7777,2106,9014 ports open

ExternalHostname=WAN IP

InternalHostname=LAN IP

BTW homemade or dedicated? if it's homemade tell us what router he uses...

Edited by maximilion2

All the above ports are open in the firewall (just checked again on google). It's a dedicated Ubuntu 12.04 server so I don't think the problem is with the routers there in the datacenter.

Edited by l2herbal

All the above ports are open in the firewall (just checked again on google). It's a dedicated Ubuntu 12.04 server so I don't think the problem is with the routers there in the datacenter.

i told you ExternalHostname=

InternalHostname=

problem must be here wrong ips...

• 2 weeks later...
GameServer_loop.sh

---------------------------------

#!/bin/bash

err=1

until [ $err == 0 ];

do

. ./setenv.sh

[ -f log/java0.log.0 ] && mv log/java0.log.0 "log/java/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_java0.log.0"

[ -f log/stdout.log ] && mv log/stdout.log "log/stdout/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_stdout.log"

# For developers mostly (1. line gc logrotate, 2. line parameters for gc logging):

#       [ -f log/gc.log ] && mv log/gc.log "log/gc/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_gc.log"

#       -verbose:gc -Xloggc:log/gc.log -XX:+PrintGCDetails -XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintHeapAtGC -XX:+PrintTenuringDistribution

# Alternative startup by NB4L1

#       java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmn128m -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -server com.l2jhellas.gameserver.GameServer > log/stdout.log 2>&1

java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx1024m com.l2jhellas.gameserver.GameServer > log/stdout.log 2>&1

err=$?

#       /etc/init.d/mysql restart

sleep 10;

done

still didn't solve my issues :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...