[Interlude] L2Jhellas

we are still waiting the olympiad ....... i will donate some money if this will help you to finish more faster....thnx

They're working randomly, not going according to plan. This is the reason that leads to unstable, also they should test more before committing.

They're working randomly, not going according to plan. This is the reason that leads to unstable, also they should test more before committing.

our project! our rules! we can work as we like. 

our project! our rules! we can work as we like. 

Then you're "working" on it just for fun, nothing else.

Edited by Tяαnce

we are still waiting the olympiad ....... i will donate some money if this will help you to finish more faster....thnx

About olympiad: about olympiad and points etc.... Olympiad is working fine. image: http://postimg.org/image/ljpq71par/  here is the points. olympiad "save tasks" working fine just update your sql. also stop crying about bugs and report them.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Revision 345-350

Reworked: L2Party.java, WareHouseWithdrawlList.java, WareHouseDepositList.java, PartySmallWindowAdd.java, PartySmallWindowAddAll.java.

Fixed: Skill reuse thanks:meksereis
Fixed: Warehouse(enchant,trade,aug exploits)
Fixed: Blocklist(player can't recive requests from blocked players
Fixed: Phx bug in warehouse
Fixed: Dead players can't deposit items
Fixed: NPE with party members.
Fixed: Premium Service.
Fixed: Stuck in faction mod.
Fixed: Shutdown problem.
Formula: Some minor optimizations.
Minor fixes.

Thanks for the report to: meksereis,jrwtf,nortoner1.

Edited by Nightw0lf

donate them it is fixed :p

First topic updated new compiled rev

dude whats your problem, i didnt understand it in first place.

working randomly? seriusly? that was an argument?

according to plan? you want to say that you know the plan of l2jhellas devs?.

unstable, we should test more? did you test the pack and you say this? 99.9% the answer is no. except if you stocking in hellas timeline like the rest leachers thats your problem, its open source but if you find any bug you can report it in forum not here.

Then you're "working" on it just for fun, nothing else.

the point or your problem here was?

As i see, all of your questions must have been answered, for more questions you can see the first topic or you can open a conversation in hellas forum, but before, read the rules first.

Edited by Nightw0lf

do you keep updating the file links?

I mean I see in the TimeLine that you fixed some problems with the packet so I'm asking if those files in the link are upadated?

ofc we do check the revision of the timeline and then the revision of the compiled...

Revision: 358

Reworked: L2AttackableAI.java , L2CharacterAI.java , L2Attackable.java . Optimize: EnterWorld.java(loading 20-30 ms faster) Fixed:players can't trade if: enchanting-active warehouse, players can't withdraw if:enchanting-active trade, players can't enchant if: active warehouse-trading, players can't drop items if:trading-enchanting-active warehouse,mobs hate-attack, players can't give-get items to pet if: active warehouse-trading-npe with item and amount can't be 0.