[Interlude] L2Jhellas

You insult me and than you go whatever let the people decide?  :not bad:

lets stop spamming if you want to continue the conversation either add me on skype or send a pm

lets stop spamming if you want to continue the conversation either add me on skype or send a pm

I find it pointless to talk with someone who cant accept constructive criticism and gets all butthurt about it so ye better stop.

I find it pointless to talk with someone who cant accept constructive criticism and gets all butthurt about it so ye better stop.

xa0a0xxa0 ok w/e you say interpid

lets take it one by one

if I know that there is so much immaturity stored at this topic, I wouldn't even bother visitting in the first place.

Coming from a 40 year old guy who is playing with l2j

On the other hand, Boorinio is raging and cruing for no reason, disrespecting us

the for no reason is a matter of perspective

About the part, that Boorinio is saying that l2jpes has nothing worth copying, your timeline says the opposite

What exactly did we copy? the l2dbfactory from l2jserver which YOU took from l2jfrozen????

Last thing, before I stop wasting my time here, I really laughed at the fact that their project is 8 months old and still no one uses it for live server.

you have no clue don't you?

last but not least hey pauler when are we going to see commits like this one? I would really want to see you going rambo again

https://www.assembla.com/code/l2hellas/subversion/commit/181

https://www.assembla.com/code/l2hellas/subversion/commit/182

lets take it one by oneComing from a 40 year old guy who is playing with l2jthe for no reason is a matter of perspectiveWhat exactly did we copy? the l2dbfactory from l2jserver which YOU took from l2jfrozen????you have no clue don't you?

last but not least hey pauler when are we going to see commits like this one? I would really want to see you going rambo again

https://www.assembla.com/code/l2hellas/subversion/commit/181

https://www.assembla.com/code/l2hellas/subversion/commit/182

You are never too old for coding.

And secondly, it seems that these two commits tought you nothing by the time, your project is full of custom features, and you are wasting more time debugging them than actually working on the project.

It works, so why not commiting.

loled :D

So true, and the same goes with: "You're never too old to learn something stupid" :D

It's not directed to you, to be clear. Just some words about life :)

Damn, so much hate those days about profects.. Let ppl do w/e they wish :D

And secondly, it seems that these two commits tought you nothing by the time, your project is full of custom features, and you are wasting more time debugging them than actually working on the project.

debugging them is working on the project don't worry grandpa you will one day understand what i am saying (i hope)

AND ofc no comment on the copying and the server part of the message right?

gtfo "dude"

debugging them is working on the project don't worry grandpa you will one day understand what i am saying (i hope)

AND ofc no comment on the copying and the server part of the message right?

gtfo "dude"

ROFL You are so immature, call me grandpa, you hurt me.

ROFL You are so immature, call me grandpa, you hurt me.

all i know is that i answered every single accusations of yours and the only thing that you did is to call me immature.Conrats you won the argument!!!!!!

PLEASE don't comment again in my topic leave and manage l2jpes leave l2jhellas alone

all i know is that i answered every single accusations of yours and the only thing that you did is to call me immature.Conrats you won the argument!!!!!!

PLEASE don't comment again in my topic leave and manage l2jpes leave l2jhellas alone

There was no question to answer, you are just raging and crying for no reason.

You entertain me, honestly.

There was no question to answer, you are just raging and crying for no reason.

You entertain me, honestly.

did i say that there was a question?

you said i copied from you(turns out i didn't but you did copied l2jfrozen)

you said that my project is not used(Still talking without having any clue)

And you told me that i spent time debugging my project which i don't understand why it is bad...

Since everyone is spamming their projects topic's with commits i will too.

Revision 285

• Fixed npc buffer bug reported by: Cupido
  • KamiKazi unstuck npe(confirmed by Nightwolf)
  • Doors and siege flags can't receive any effects
  • toggle skill.

Revision 286-288

• Fixed: jail npe
  • buffer npe
  • summon attack when faction enabled reported by: jrwtf
  • fix npe in doAttack
  • fix for:npe with quests(UseItem.java) thanks for report jrwtf
  • pets can use only pet items. (about UseItem Refactor if i forgot something just report it)
  • fixed pet capacity and Weight.
  • fix for the buffer moved in the getEffects method to avoid multiple checks now working properly
  • fix duel end when char log out-rr
  • EnterWolrd.java improvements,update player invitery onLogin
  • standup-setrunning onLogin
  • removed multiple broadcast packets part 1

I want to thank AbSoLuTePoWeR for his hard work :not bad:

Revision 289

• Zodiac Engine refactor
  • (Cleaner L2NpcInstance and L2PcInstance)
  • Treasure Chest event reworked
  • Optimized Castle Wars
  • Chaos Event Parsed into zodiac
  • Vip engine removed
  • ExShowScreenMessage changed original author setekh