[Interlude] L2Jhellas

Boorinio, looking how Sethek is talking, you can rename it directly L2J Sethek. You (will) have (almost) no words in that project. Just saying.

I haven't any sticky priviledges anymore, else I would add back L2JFrozen, as I did already in the past. Personally, I don't find anything special yet on L2JHellas, so even if I had the sticky power, I wouldn't give.

About the "paying" talking, Sethek, you know as me than 1€/rev isn't to make money at all (dunno if you were aiming my pack, and don't really care), but to avoid ppl to "distribute" the pack by behind. The whole project sense is about "share to get" concept, if ppl "get" without "share", the whole concept fails.

I must add than so far, in your L2J dev past, you made way more BORING actions, even as open source (cf your archid JAR, than ppl couldn't edit without decompiling). Go talk about open source after, lol.

Anyway, I don't get that wall of speaking. Just commit and make better than/as much as others. I don't need to blame other packs, my commits do it for me.

Boorinio, looking how Sethek is talking, you can rename it directly L2J Sethek. You (will) have (almost) no words in that project. Just saying.

I haven't any sticky priviledges anymore, else I would add back L2JFrozen, as I did already in the past. Personally, I don't find anything special yet on L2JHellas, so even if I had the sticky power, I wouldn't give.

About the "paying" talking, Sethek, you know as me than 1€/rev isn't to make money at all (dunno if you were aiming my pack, and don't really care), but to avoid ppl to "distribute" the pack by behind. The whole project sense is about "share to get" concept, if ppl "get" without "share", the whole concept fails.

I must add than so far, in your L2J dev past, you made way more BORING actions, even as open source (cf your archid JAR, than ppl couldn't edit without decompiling). Go talk about open source after, lol.

Anyway, I don't get that wall of speaking. Just commit and make better than/as much as others. I don't need to blame other packs, my commits do it for me.

L2JSetekh sounds great to me.

Tryskell, your project begun as a 100% open source project and suddenly(actually after leaching) it became a share to get project(SHARE to get), with every right, since not everyone should be able to get stable interlude files so easily and some of them tried to sell it too. In my opinion, your only mistake was that from the moment you turned to share and get, you should let ppl work more to get access and not let it be leached and then add a pay to get system. Because it's almost impossible to join aCis nowadays, since the work left to be done is pure code improvements and rewrite to l2off(which means search l2off files for stuff that are not in l2j too).

Anyway, what i want to say is that i'm curious where will this end, when everything is (almost) completed, will you remove the ic members, or just keep them with an 'award' access because of their past work? Also noone will be able to join again in the feature without paying?

A new open source interlude project, with active and good developers is needed. And i believe people will help it grow, as happened in aCis too.

You (will) have (almost) no words in that project. Just saying

I will start with you,What do you mean i don't have a word in that project , i am the founder and owner and now coworker with the devs that there are in the team...

I knew that setekh's words would disturb you actually you were really late to respond..

if ppl "get" without "share", the whole concept fails.

Go talk to l2j

L2JSetekh sounds great to me.

I hope you are jokin...

it's almost impossible to join aCis nowadays

Hhhmh guess why....

Firstly i would like to say that you underestimate me, for every change i make, even the littlest boolean check i tell him first, and hes the project leader and he can confirm that literary i call him "boss man". I would never take his project and do w/e to it, if i wanted it i could of re-started archid, but i think i made it pretty clear i dont intend to.

Secondly i would like to inform you that the "leaching"/forking and sharing of code is part of the open source process, thats open source. And about archid being closed source, i was way to influenced by some ppl, that in the end it all fell to pieces. I tried making it open source again but i was alone then.. and everything got dry and died. Also i gave a random example, didnt mean anything, if i matched your description it was purely by accident (damn it subconscious).

In conclusion, ur late to replay, also i dont give the slightest care, about ur commits and your project. And im saying it once more, i am helping the guys i dont have the time that i used to have 3 years back.

And about the future of this pack, i think its gonna go swell.

I am the First Member Of L2jHellas and i open Server with L2jHellas!

Then, feel free asking any questions you may have, on the forums.

Firstly i would like to say that you underestimate me, for every change i make, even the littlest boolean check i tell him first, and hes the project leader and he can confirm that literary i call him "boss man". I would never take his project and do w/e to it, if i wanted it i could of re-started archid, but i think i made it pretty clear i dont intend to.

Secondly i would like to inform you that the "leaching"/forking and sharing of code is part of the open source process, thats open source. And about archid being closed source, i was way to influenced by some ppl, that in the end it all fell to pieces. I tried making it open source again but i was alone then.. and everything got dry and died. Also i gave a random example, didnt mean anything, if i matched your description it was purely by accident (damn it subconscious).

In conclusion, ur late to replay, also i dont give the slightest care, about ur commits and your project. And im saying it once more, i am helping the guys i dont have the time that i used to have 3 years back.

And about the future of this pack, i think its gonna go swell.

We are loosing precious time setekh just don't answer anyone from acis block...elfo came with peace with our existence,even helped us.We are here we are free DEAL WITH IT..End of discussion

Oh yeah  forgot " that literary i call him "boss man"" yeah stop it , it's annoying :P

I don't get the "late" part in 2 of your posts (Boorinio repeating Sethek words, it's an inception), I got a life and don't specially read all posts. I just saw Sethek answered in beginning of page 3, and so I re-read the whole thread, and decided to synthetize an answer with content of the thread.

You make competition with L2JFrozen so far, not with me.

Must I quote your own PMs on my forums, Boorinio ? Where's gone your humble/cheerful attitude ?

Development

« Sent to: Tryskell on: 05 December 2012, 18:34:29 »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete

Hello i am Boorinio from l2jhellas i would like to ask a couple of questions.I am new to acis as i understand you can have access or be contributor to the project with my post count.So my question is: since i can't create/share any patches fro acis since i don't have the source the only way to become a member of the inner circle or how ever it is called i have to report bugs?

tanks in advance continue the awesome job!

Re: Development

« Sent to: Tryskell on: 05 December 2012, 19:02:13 »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete

Thanks for the quick reply.I want to work on missing quests and / or raid boss where can i find a list of what is missing etc etc.Also i would like to know if you are interested on a development of a console that opens the server and configurates it(like how much ram the server takes .properties changes etc) (i am talking about .exe files) so we can step forward of these .bat files.Such a console is already being developed for l2jhellas and i am intrested in creating one for l2jacis too but i would like to know if there is any interest in this before i begin.

Thanks again for the fast respone keep doing your job l2jacis is awesome!

Re: Development

« Sent to: Tryskell on: 05 December 2012, 19:35:48 » ReplyQuoteDelete

Well it will probably take another 2 weeks after i will come to an alpha stage i can sent you the alpha stage so you can examine it but i don't know if i will have it reayd for acis too i will probably sent you the l2jhellas one my c developer is currently giving tests to enter MIT so he is currently busy :S but the bottom line is that you are interested..

And finally L2J got a private version, but you're too stupid to even guess about it. L2J open source doesn't exist, it's an illusion wall. Decent devs got their own forks, running their own servers on it, with their own fixes. They will never share it for public.

About Anarchy question, randomly :

- there will have always something to code, either by improving quality or feature implementation or bug fixes. That's the only way to obtain a perfect pack.

- I close the doors to many people by purpose. I need work, you need quality pack. It's a community work and it should work in both ways.

- the whole system will stay as it is, and at least until the pack needs it.

I finally must add the different opinions I express are mine, you're free to agree or disagree with them, but at least respect them. It's a forum, ppl debates about ideas, eventually counters ideas, etc.

@muaddict : the job perfectly fits you.

Finally, go on L2J timeline and search "Tryskell". I probably made more for L2J open source than ANY of you. Latest L2J is currently using my version of Valakas. To be cocky, at least get some materials.

http://trac.l2jserver.com/search?q=Tryskell

I don't get the "late" part in 2 of your posts

Yeah my grammar teachers would agree that my argumentation was way off weak, tho it was like almost 12 in the morning and i was getting off from work.

You make competition with L2JFrozen so far, not with me.

You remind me of someone just as zealous!

Must I quote your own PMs on my forums, Boorinio ? Where's gone your humble/cheerful attitude ?

Leave him be, you were the same >.> 2 years back try to remember.

Finally, go on L2J timeline and search "Tryskell". I probably made more for L2J open source than ANY of you. Latest L2J is currently using my version of Valakas. To be cocky, at least get some materials.

Beh, i could of joined l2j if i wanted too, i never liked the members like DS or DrHouse, thats why i liked afiliating more with l2jfree and finally umbrella project. People like nbali, savormix and hanwik inspired me when i was little l2j kid.

And finally L2J got a private version, but you're too stupid to even guess about it.

We never judged your intelectuality, but it seems it's as downgrading as the current l2j team.

Decent devs got their own forks, running their own servers on it, with their own fixes. They will never share it for public.

And that why Luno and Nemessis call the current management of l2j "brain dead kids".

I probably made more for L2J open source than ANY of you. Latest L2J is currently using my version of Valakas. To be cocky, at least get some materials.

Nice of you to show your abs, give us more e-ego flexing!

Okay, now more serious. I got nothing to your project but you, Boorinio, you are representing a great example of being a man with extremely fast change of POV.  :good sir:

Peace.

Are you sure about that?, also your pal trysklle and even you are the same as everyone else on the planet. No one's pure.