• Necro
    • Zake
    • minideed
    • fokys
    • Kяaσh
    • claww
    • Nicolás™
    • RєVєnGeR^

i avoided reading this whole topic replies .

since Romeo and Zake(as exstaffer)got too many votes i assure they are the most assured in this voting. so my vote goes to someone that is not favoured. Observer since he never got a real chance since we judged in the past that he didnt fit in staff at that time.Now since the staff is on testing mode with more "amateur" blood maybe this time he will convince that he may be capable of something.

Krash has my full support too as an exstaffer. if needed i ll vote him for gaming.

Revenger good choice too.gj

i avoided reading this whole topic replies .

since Romeo and Zake(as exstaffer)got too many votes i assure they are the most assured in this voting. so my vote goes to someone that is not favoured. Observer since he never got a real chance since we judged in the past that he didnt fit in staff at that time.Now since the staff is on testing mode with more "amateur" blood maybe this time he will convince that he may be capable of something.

Krash has my full support too as an exstaffer. if needed i ll vote him for gaming.

Revenger good choice too.gj

I appreciate your opinion about me thanks. My opinion for this is this: maybe Romeo has nice actions until now but he hasn't the.  behaviour of mod. Zake its the best aim. About Nicolas dunno. That's all.

I appreciate your opinion about me thanks. My opinion for this is this: maybe Romeo has nice actions until now but he hasn't the.  behaviour of mod. Zake its the best aim. About Nicolas dunno. That's all.

Thanks for your Comments Obs i making my good for this forum. i Started Sharing and much more.

As i writte to maxtor , i will particate on this if the compation is fair , that meas fair voting without bots without lick ballz

i don't care if i'll be on the staff i just want to help the forum and if i will be a part of this regenaration i want to be

with that correct way otherwise i won't to be part of nothing.

As i writte to maxtor , i will particate on this if the compation is fair , that meas fair voting without bots without lick ballz

i don't care if i'll be on the staff i just want to help the forum and if i will be a part of this regenaration i want to be

with that correct way otherwise i won't to be part of nothing.

True Voting Usseles.

Ye you didn't use bots, like forum has 60 active members who care about this poll and voted.

Votes are more than the actual activity of forum right now like 70% more, lol. Over 130 votes. I really wonder who gave all these votes. No bots, aight.

Ye you didn't use bots, like forum has 60 active members who care about this poll and voted.

Votes are more than the actual activity of forum right now like 70% more, lol. Over 130 votes. I really wonder who gave all these votes. No bots, aight.

true