so i will ask a simply question...i have seen ur server many years ago,and i never tried cuz i was saying that is old and is gonna be unbalance,but nowdays i really think to give a try...So here is the question:What are the benefits for newcomers?Old ppl are maxed out even passive skills+30 i guess...With every augment they need and all they do is pvp!?

So if i want to pvp i must get to that point...or close enough...This will take me too much time and i will be bored cuz i cant do anything else except farming!

What are the benefits for newcomers?

so i will ask a simply question...i have seen ur server many years ago,and i never tried cuz i was saying that is old and is gonna be unbalance,but nowdays i really think to give a try...So here is the question:What are the benefits for newcomers?Old ppl are maxed out even passive skills+30 i guess...With every augment they need and all they do is pvp!?

So if i want to pvp i must get to that point...or close enough...This will take me too much time and i will be bored cuz i cant do anything else except farming!

What are the benefits for newcomers?

Hello, and thank you for posting :)

Here is what you should know about making a character on our server.

1.) As you level up you will be given rewards/items to help you. Such as Adena to be able to afford each and every armor set. Also you will get pop up windows giving tips about the server/information and also direct ports to where you should be leveling at.

2.) At some point, as long as you are online long enough, a GM will personally welcome you, and greet you and ask if you have any questions and give additional information about our new player benefits.

3.) You can use your newbie scrolls (you start with 1000) to get a free S84 armor set at the GM Shop's newbie section. These sets there will say for example Oath Elegia. I want to make sure you know Oath items are actually very good. They have the same stats as normal items, and they also have special benefits. They are easier to enchant, and easier to add elementals to. You can also mix them with a normal armor set and still get the set bonus. The only down side is that they are not tradable, but its highly recommended to use them. Their enchant rates are 73% (normal is 70%) and for blesseds 78% (normal blesseds are 75%). You can get Oath Blesseds with your newbie scrolls at the newbie section of the GM Shop

4.) You can get more newbie scrolls from events, instances, and voting. All give great prizes to everyone already, but new players get additional prizes stacked on top of the normal rewards in the form of newbie scrolls to help you catch up. The more newbie scrolls you get the more you can enhance your character and your Oath items.

5.) Events are one of the best ways to get items/adena. You get prizes from events even if you lose that event. So its in your best interest to do them. They are also very fun of course, you just need level 84 first.

4.) We have special events designed for new players called "Limited" mode events. Limited mode events make it where if anyone has an item over +10, it has the same stats of +10 instead. It also blocks the use of any hero/clan skills. This makes it much more fair for new players to play. When an event is announced it will say mode "Limited" or mode "Default" events are in limited mode 50% of the time. So watch for them.

6.) We hope you get a chance to test our many features such as: Achievements,  PvP Streaks, PvP Rewards, PvP Assists (Support classes get prizes and recognition in PvP too), Rebirthing, Custom Instances, Choosable Weapon Glows. .dressme, lots of configurable settings in .options. Our custom event engine, and so much more!

7.) I advise that new players sell their Giant's Codex Mastery (GCM) on the Giran market/to other players, because they are worth 2.5b+ Adena. It can help you build your character much faster by taking advantage of the high market values. Getting your skills +++ is really an end game thing, besides you will obtain plenty GC, Oath GC, and Oath GCM to sufficiently enchant your skills anyways.

8.) we offer PvP/PvP protection against newer players, we have safe zones to farm, but we also have a special buff that prevents anyone from attacking you if they are more then 1 level apart, so with this you can bring a safe zone with you everywhere if you meet the requirements. Additionally if there are circumstances where you can be PKed and its an old player vs a new player that person gets double the karma and double the PKs. You can't work off your karma here in just a few mobs, we don't work like that.

9.) Feel free to contact me at any time, type /gm in game to submit a petition, or email me at balls006@hotmail.com, or on Facebook.

Additionally new clans get free clan levels/reputation depending on how many players they bring

Also we list all the clans on the server that recruit new players and who to contact to get into those clans, and what languages those clans speak. All this information above and more is available as reference in game when you type .newbie additional questions/information can be found in .faq

We also offer a gm shop service that helps players build their character, and of course GMs (and myself personally) will take time out for you and give you advice about your class, or anything you could be missing that could make you stronger.

TLDR: Free gear, extra enchant rates for new players, tons of extra rewards, extra prizes from everyday activities, Events Designed for new players, Excellent GM Support/advice on building your character. PvP/PK Protection/Safe Zones. Also the ongoing improvements to the new player bonuses.

Hope this helps!

I like the potential of this server but I like it even more since it has never been wiped into my eyes it's gz mate just for that reason. It tells me a lot  :) serious players should give it a try !

Edited by Godrics

I like the potential of this server but I like it even more since it has never been wiped into my eyes it's gz mate just for that reason. It tells me a lot  :) serious players should give it a try !

Thank you very much for your post and the kind words :)

Also, yes, we strongly encourage people to try it and see first hand what we have done, and see the difference in quality in our server has to offer vs others. It is apparent right away!

• 1 month later...

Server is really nice but suddenly it lucks activity. It runs with like ~50 people activity. I would say that a wipe could save it. People do not bother start at all when they see that its running for years. I've believed the same, i've logged for a while tho and checked it out.

Server is really nice but suddenly it lucks activity. It runs with like ~50 people activity. I would say that a wipe could save it. People do not bother start at all when they see that its running for years. I've believed the same, i've logged for a while tho and checked it out.

Hello, and thanks for posting :)

We certainly don't have such a low population of ~50 people. You would only see such a thing right after a server restart, or in the dead of night (and probably not even then).

So, i encourage you to log in again and check it out some more.

Also, as previously stated, wipes are for server admins that take advantage of their users and are wanting to money. Also the general player base has been brainwashed into thinking wipes are good. Wipes are good for servers who are not properly designed for the long term and lack sophistication.

Our server has been running for over 7 years now, with no wipes, and each sequential year we have become more and more successful. Thus proving, we don't need a wipe :)

I encourage you to stop supporting servers that wipe.

We certainly don't have such a low population of ~50 people. You would only see such a thing right after a server restart, or in the dead of night (and probably not even then).

So, i encourage you to log in again and check it out some more.

Also, as previously stated, wipes are for server admins that take advantage of their users and are wanting to money. Also the general player base has been brainwashed into thinking wipes are good. Wipes are good for servers who are not properly designed for the long term and lack sophistication.

Our server has been running for over 7 years now, with no wipes, and each sequential year we have become more and more successful. Thus proving, we don't need a wipe :)

I encourage you to stop supporting servers that wipe.

I do not support servers that wipe but as you said your server running for over 7 years. A fresh start prolly would make it better, at the moment everything is kinda overpriced because old players got tons of bills so a new player need like two months or more to get full gear +20 and even by that they need luck to get party on Hard Zone to farm fast enough else it's kinda pointless. I've played on your server for few days, surely it's one of the best servers i've played for long but as i said new comers cant do shit at the moment. The issues i've met was that i've found some archers w/ +20 gear botting on farm areas so i couldnt catch a single monster w/o being ksed from them and i had to chance to get drops just because i've needed like 20+ nukes to kill a monster with +14 S80 weapon and archers 3 shotted them.You surely help new comers with gears and so on and if they are lucky enough with votes (getting rewards like BEWS that it's worth 1b helping lot) but still... As i said already your server is really good and i cant say something bad about it but it lucks fresh blood on it. You see everywhere top geared people so it lucks farm and even so it lucks pvps aswell.

Edited by xVindicate

I do not support servers that wipe but as you said your server running for over 7 years. A fresh start prolly would make it better, at the moment everything is kinda overpriced because old players got tons of bills so a new player need like two months or more to get full gear +20 and even by that they need luck to get party on Hard Zone to farm fast enough else it's kinda pointless. I've played on your server for few days, surely it's one of the best servers i've played for long but as i said new comers cant do shit at the moment. The issues i've met was that i've found some archers w/ +20 gear botting on farm areas so i couldnt catch a single monster w/o being ksed from them and i had to chance to get drops just because i've needed like 20+ nukes to kill a monster with +14 S80 weapon and archers 3 shotted them.You surely help new comers with gears and so on and if they are lucky enough with votes (getting rewards like BEWS that it's worth 1b helping lot) but still... As i said already your server is really good and i cant say something bad about it but it lucks fresh blood on it. You see everywhere top geared people so it lucks farm and even so it lucks pvps aswell.

Thanks again for posting :)

Actually our server has plenty of fresh new blood, We have a very sophisticated new player tracking system, we track every new player that joins our server by IP/HWID to help verify its not a old players new character. We track these numbers and also welcome these new players if possible. We have a healthy stream of new players each and every day.

Also, as you may already know, we have tons of new player bonuses it helps new players catch up, and get good gear faster. Stuff that old players are not entitled too. Also we have thing. Its explained here:

Here is what you should know about making a character on our server.

1.) As you level up you will be given rewards/items to help you. Such as Adena to be able to afford each and every armor set. Also you will get pop up windows giving tips about the server/information and also direct ports to where you should be leveling at.

2.) At some point, as long as you are online long enough, a GM will personally welcome you, and greet you and ask if you have any questions and give additional information about our new player benefits.

3.) You can use your newbie scrolls (you start with 1000) to get a free S84 armor set at the GM Shop's newbie section. These sets there will say for example Oath Elegia. I want to make sure you know Oath items are actually very good. They have the same stats as normal items, and they also have special benefits. They are easier to enchant, and easier to add elementals to. You can also mix them with a normal armor set and still get the set bonus. The only down side is that they are not tradable, but its highly recommended to use them. Their enchant rates are 73% (normal is 70%) and for blesseds 78% (normal blesseds are 75%). You can get Oath Blesseds with your newbie scrolls at the newbie section of the GM Shop

4.) You can get more newbie scrolls from events, instances, and voting. All give great prizes to everyone already, but new players get additional prizes stacked on top of the normal rewards in the form of newbie scrolls to help you catch up. The more newbie scrolls you get the more you can enhance your character and your Oath items.

5.) Events are one of the best ways to get items/adena. You get prizes from events even if you lose that event. So its in your best interest to do them. They are also very fun of course, you just need level 84 first.

4.) We have special events designed for new players called "Limited" mode events. Limited mode events make it where if anyone has an item over +10, it has the same stats of +10 instead. It also blocks the use of any hero/clan skills. This makes it much more fair for new players to play. When an event is announced it will say mode "Limited" or mode "Default" events are in limited mode 50% of the time. So watch for them.

6.) We hope you get a chance to test our many features such as: Achievements,  PvP Streaks, PvP Rewards, PvP Assists (Support classes get prizes and recognition in PvP too), Rebirthing, Custom Instances, Choosable Weapon Glows. .dressme, lots of configurable settings in .options. Our custom event engine, and so much more!

7.) I advise that new players sell their Giant's Codex Mastery (GCM) on the Giran market/to other players, because they are worth 2.5b+ Adena. It can help you build your character much faster by taking advantage of the high market values. Getting your skills +++ is really an end game thing, besides you will obtain plenty GC, Oath GC, and Oath GCM to sufficiently enchant your skills anyways.

8.) we offer PvP/PvP protection against newer players, we have safe zones to farm, but we also have a special buff that prevents anyone from attacking you if they are more then 1 level apart, so with this you can bring a safe zone with you everywhere if you meet the requirements. Additionally if there are circumstances where you can be PKed and its an old player vs a new player that person gets double the karma and double the PKs. You can't work off your karma here in just a few mobs, we don't work like that.

9.) Feel free to contact me at any time, type /gm in game to submit a petition, or email me at balls006@hotmail.com, or on Facebook.

Additionally new clans get free clan levels/reputation depending on how many players they bring

Also we list all the clans on the server that recruit new players and who to contact to get into those clans, and what languages those clans speak. All this information above and more is available as reference in game when you type .newbie additional questions/information can be found in .faq

About bots, yes bots pop up time to time, but we actively fight them, in fact, you get 5 GCM per bot report that we can confirm is a bot thats over 15b in rewards for a minute of your time. Also our GMs are payed for catching bots, so everyone has huge incentives for catching them. So just report them, and they will go away forever. Bots are permanently banned. However, we perform daily bot sweeps, so its unlikely its as bad as you are claiming.

Again, we thank you for your opinion/concern, but there will be no new fresh start. We continue to become more and more successful, we have proven we don't need a fresh start. A fresh start will betray our players and upset them, and make them lose our trust. We will not do that. With our server, you have the luxury of being able to quit for 6+ months if not more and come back and your stuff still be there. Not many other servers you can do that with.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday i joined ur server....played a lil bit found a lvl 11 clan at lvl 50 (a really good guy leader :D) and xp until 79...today morning xp until 82+.So i guess i have played like 3hours or something.

Till now ur servers seems really well made,and this is make sense cuz i guess u improve it for many many years...

helping newbies systes is really good!my olny prob is that when for example was hitting 80 or 82 lvl (cant remember) i tried read the newbie guide which pop and suddenly popped a new message for events...and lost most of the lvling message...i know u can disable some messages but for the begging i want to read them all of them...even for champions mobs...U might can make them pop in  a different dialog box!
I am also a lil bit confused with items...elegia is the best armor?cuz i see some stones for armors (dark eternal if i remember correct) also how u get tattoos?

Yesterday i joined ur server....played a lil bit found a lvl 11 clan at lvl 50 (a really good guy leader :D) and xp until 79...today morning xp until 82+.So i guess i have played like 3hours or something.

Till now ur servers seems really well made,and this is make sense cuz i guess u improve it for many many years...

helping newbies systes is really good!my olny prob is that when for example was hitting 80 or 82 lvl (cant remember) i tried read the newbie guide which pop and suddenly popped a new message for events...and lost most of the lvling message...i know u can disable some messages but for the begging i want to read them all of them...even for champions mobs...U might can make them pop in  a different dialog box!

I am also a lil bit confused with items...elegia is the best armor?cuz i see some stones for armors (dark eternal if i remember correct) also how u get tattoos?

Really glad you found a clan! Thats great, if something don't work out with them, there is a list of clans that recruit new players in the .newbie command.

Sorry you get doubled up on in game information pop ups. If you get a pop up that you don't like/is annoying you can click "don't show me this again". We will try to make them separate as suggested.

Elegia and Vorpal are the best armor sets on our server, however it depends on your set up/build/preference on which to choose. For example for a tank, if you want a more defensive set up you would go with vorpal heavy, but if you wanted a more offensive set up, you would go with Elegia. As you probably seen, you get a Vorpal or Elegia set for free, so you have instant access to the top stuff, it just depends on what you want. If you need some advice on which to get for you, feel free to tell me your class and if you are trying to be offensive, or defensive, or mixed, or what.

About Dark Eternal etc, these are just cosmetics (with .dressme) those poeple are still using Elegia/Vorpal and have stats of Elegia/Vorpal, they just changed their skin. As you may have noticed all new players start out with a free/temporary 30 day skin so they can test out this feature. Most skins are unlocked already, but the R grade ones you have to get the stones/tokens for, you can get them through dimensional portals. These portals happen at random through activities such as farming, pvp, events, fishing, fort seiges. Each portal has a 25% chance for a stone/token, and each different activity gives different ones, for example Eternal is from farming, Twilight is from Fishing, Guard Armor is from Fort Sieges, and Dark/Bloody Eternal one is from events, ones from PvP, there is also a way get different one from spoiling, and a skin from achievements. There is also skins/tokens for weapons as well.

In regards to tattoos, all new players such as yourself gets one for free (its a random one). Its not even temporary, its permanent, and these are not some lower power ones, these are the top ones already. So if you have not already opened it in your inventory, you have a "secret stash for tattoos" since you started your character, to get your first one for free, you can only equip one at a time, so that first free one might be all you want/need.

However, you can use the .tattoo  command to see all 27 tattoos, and their stats. If you plan on getting extra ones other then the one you got for free. You get them from leveling up soul crystals on our custom farmzones and from custom/epic raids and trade in that soul crystal to the merchant of mammon. You can type the command .soulcrystal which tells you each and every mob % for leveling the crystal and each and ever soul crystal level.

If you have any other questions, please let me know, i would be happy to help!

oh great infos!

yep i got a tattoo for Cp...3% max CP if i remember correct!

Too many commands :DD 

btw i sold beab for 300kk each...is this a good price or they trick me? :D 

hello again :)

That price for beab is not bad, but i can find a buy shop in giran right now for 400kk so you probably could have got a little more. Just make sure to check giran next time and you can use the command /findprivatestore beab   (retail command) to find shops that include that title

In regards to commands, the main one you need to know is .command it will list all our custom commands and even retail ones, that way you can always reference that list if you need help :)  but yes we have a bunch of them!

• 1 month later...

I freaking like how much time and effort L2Equanimity puts into his replies and overall community management. This speaks a lot about the quality of the server itself. High rate is not down my alley anymore but I also like the fact that this server is always mentioned somewhere.

Sadly most players won't be able to wrap their heads around the fact that a private L2 server could be running for years without wipe. I wonder why would they expect wipes if that's not an industry standard for any mmo, why private servers would have to embrace wipe culture?

Stay the course and keep up that good work your doing!

Cheers