Go for it, people can see your posts on the forums right now, the ones i didn't delete, how you been over stepping lately and went from the point of being someone trying to help the server, to someone who was being disrespectful and straight up insulting me personally.

• 3 weeks later...

The server is not dead

We don't have the population we used to, there are still plenty of people on recruiting for clans, doing sieges, olympiad, trying to buy and sell stuff.  :) 

• 4 weeks later...

The server is dead as hell and it has been like this for months now. Go out on the forums and see what players say. Of course many like me are banned just because they speak the truth. Many many posts are deleted but still you'll find many posts talking about lack of players, market being dead e.t.c

@Style, i care because this used to be a great server. It has nice features and there is potential. But Admin (Balls) turned out to be a really bad/toxic person that has zero respect for anyone. This is the sad truth and i admit i was wrong about him thinking that he was special some years ago when i saw this thread here and decided to give his server a try.  

Anyone that still thinks about trying, feel free...  

On 3/29/2018 at 11:08 AM, L2Equanimity said:

The server is not dead

We don't have the population we used to, there are still plenty of people on recruiting for clans, doing sieges, olympiad, trying to buy and sell stuff.  :) 

Lol.

Sieges? sieges been boring and dead for about 2 years now

Oly? Same dude taking all heroes with his 50 alts, always abusing your shitty geodata to wall bug, nothing ever been done about it and nobody care to oly anymore because of it.

Buy and sell stuff? Server is so dead items actually went up in prices to a retarded point cause the server is so dead nobody is selling anything lol. even on your own forums ppl been pointing that out and you just keep refusing to change anything.

you havent updated in over a year, no update whatsoever in 2017, still none in 2018.

Just face it, your server is dead, you know it, that's why you don't even spend any time on it to make it better anymore, the last changes you made were just cosmetic dragon weps 1.5 years ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Its true that the server has not had updates lately, however, i am still online almost every day doing for gm support to help players

Our server is still top of the line, and far better than anything i have seen out there. A quick note about that dragon weapon update, and it being a cosmetic update. The update was the ambtion system (clan quests), which is a bit more dynamic then you are claiming it to be, and is actually a very big update

Players work together to achieve goals in their clan, as a team, and get rewarded, yes they can choose to get dragon weapons, but they can also use it for other rewards such as changing SAs on their weapons with out losing/augs/enchants/Elements.

The ambition system also allows you to use your scrolls you obtain to get Unity items, Unity items are unique versions of items you can give to your clan members (Unity Boss jewels) and they can not steal them, you can remove it from them with a command, or if they leave clan, it send them back to you.

For more information about the ambition system and ambitous tasks you can click here :) 

http://www.l2equanimity.com/pages/ambitious_tasks.php

Edited by L2Equanimity

It was a terrible update.

Dragon weps were only cosmetics and nobody asked for more useless cosmetics, players had already been bitchign for months to get new content, and you gave us this crap.

the ambition system was fucked up and made almost no sense, some tasks were super easy and some were borderline impossible yet they would all give the same amount of reward, literally everyone bitched about that and how we could only get 10 per day for clans with 30-40+ members. was taking 2 weeks for a single member to get the dragon wep+aura cosmetic in a clan of 40+ members wanting the dragon wep+aura? you do the math. That shitty update brought more problems to clans, some clans nearly disbanded cause some people wanted to crest castles with their alt clan to get the tasks for themselves.. And what did you do? Nothing. You ignored every player suggestions.

Unity items was a good idea, except one thing; you had not updated anything on the server in months, no new zone even tho people been bitching for months about your mass bugged with the shittiest geodata pvp zone; FoW, no new content, nothing. You were struggling to keep your veterans around and no new players was really sticking around, which pretty much made that part of the ''update'' completely useless.

Balls single handedly killed oly on l2 EQ by letting his little pet friend Kazuto do whatever the fuck he wanted, abusing every single bug there is on the server and feeding his ass off with all of his alts, making oly completely worthless.

SO.... Your high rate server requires more farming than low rate servers to get to end game items+skill enchants, your zone dedicated to pvp literally fucks some classes over with the terrible geo data, your sieges and TW are beyond fucked up with your stupid customizations, you have about 25 players still playing your server, no update in 2017 and prolly none to come in 2018, and if that wasn't enough, oly is a complete waste of time since you're gonna have to compete with some no life noob who just feed his ass off with his 50 chars by sharing accounts and all. How delusional do you have to be to think your server is top of the line..

Edited by WhiteKnight

Balls (L2 Equanimity Admin) you are corrupted to the bone...

Here is another forum post with Balls threatening a player that is obviously desperate after begging Balls on so many threads to apply some fixes/updates on the server. Same thing he did to me and many others all these years. Of course i was not even lucky enough to get a warning before banning like this guy Mutazia :) I'm pasting a screenshot before this one is deleted as well. Now go back to your cave and stop trying to convince people with lies that your server is not dead. Above all, learn to respect people that have invested time and money on your server for years now.

image.thumb.png.1b7f3514d6cee2d77cd22be1659f4f30.png

Edited by victor1gr

• 2 weeks later...

I was also banned months ago for quoting Balls and asking why he was just straight up deceiving people in regards to the updates. I also had NO responses from him when asked about the bans. After donating a few hundred dollars and a substantial amount of time over a couple of years (I don't expect any special treatment for the donations) I'd have hoped I'd have earned at the very least a response. 

He also deemed it acceptable banned accounts belonging to other people of which I had access and refused the 'innocent' people access to their own account to this date to which end they also left the server.

Just some examples which I can recall of the top of my head. These are not hearsay, these are facts.

2 people caught selling items (GCM in the hundreds, characters, max items for irl $ with screen shots provided to Balls of multiple occassions and multiple platforms) 

=== 2 week ban.

Someone wishing death upon several players in global, threatening to go to their house and beat them, abusing the way certain people look, making judgements on their mental health and this person was infamous for abusing Olympiad feeding etc. 

=== 3 week ban.

Someone asking why certain promised updates are not out and the status of said updates. 

=== permanent ban without even acknowledging it and I guess 3 more from this thread have met the same fate.

Advice for the few which are still playing here or are considering to play here:

Don't express any opinions or state any fact that Balls wouldn't like and you can continue play here with a dwindling population and limited support. (yes your support is limited by Ball's own admission he simply "doesn't have the time," don't get your panties in a twist 'cos I said it Mr. Admin.)

However if you do use your brain and show an interest in the server's well being or express any logical thought, ask reasonable questions or even remotely suggest Balls no longer has passion for the server enjoy your ban! 

Cheat as much as you please, break as many rules as you like and you'll never take more than 1 month ban. Disagree with admin or question his decision and you'll be gone before you can even type your username. FACT.

Edited by YouDidThis

On 4/27/2018 at 1:57 AM, WhiteKnight said:

Just face it, your server is dead, you know it, that's why you don't even spend any time on it to make it better anymore, the last changes you made were just cosmetic dragon weps 1.5 years ago.

These updates were not even made by the admin, they were taken from another server by a player of Equanimity, he got them to work with the Equanimity and provided them to Balls. Balls them implemented them and claimed "custom, exclusive cosmetic items" early in 2017 while totally ignoring a declining population screaming for market fixes, farm area fixes and PvP fixes (which still to this date have not been addressed in the slightest.)

Anyone that said the truth, that another person made the update for him and that it's essentially stolen, recycled content on the forum was banned. If you question any of this make an account for yourself there, mention any of the previous points and witness it for yourself. ((secret answer, 1000 newbie scrolls) required to make forum account) Note: the ban will not only be for the forum account but also to any in game account which holds any relation to yourself including friends account should you have used them.

Before you decide whether or not to start here take this into consideration...

Everything you earn while playing can be wiped by the corrupt admin just because he's having a bad day and he will not respond because "he is busy." I also encourage you to look through the forum/website at the updates, promised updates and mass of unaddressed issues over the past 3 years. Obviously this is painstakingly filtered as the Admin is only allowing what he wants to be left up but it's still blatant what the overall feel is for the server. 

I also welcome any rebuttal from you Balls as everything I've said I can verify. Hell, maybe you can even say why I was banned? I was also toxic since I asked why you'd not done the update which you said you'd COMPLETED and only had to IMPLEMENT 11 months prior? (approx 18 months at this point)

Maybe I was banned for my daily farming hardzone/RB with new players, willingness to help them with questions, explanations and handouts is why I got banned? Ah, no, of course you didn't know about that due to the gulf of disconnect between you and the actual occurrences on the server. If the player isn't kissing your ass and offering constructive criticism or their opinion then they are toxic, negative and wasting your time, right?

The server has great potential but headed by this egotistical, arrogant, disrespectful, corrupt admin it will just be left to slowly rot as it has for the last 3-4 years. Unfortunate.

Edited by YouDidThis

23 hours ago, YouDidThis said:

These updates were not even made by the admin, they were taken from another server by a player of Equanimity, he got them to work with the Equanimity and provided them to Balls. Balls them implemented them and claimed "custom, exclusive cosmetic items" early in 2017 while totally ignoring a declining population screaming for market fixes, farm area fixes and PvP fixes (which still to this date have not been addressed in the slightest.)

Anyone that said the truth, that another person made the update for him and that it's essentially stolen, recycled content on the forum was banned. If you question any of this make an account for yourself there, mention any of the previous points and witness it for yourself. ((secret answer, 1000 newbie scrolls) required to make forum account) Note: the ban will not only be for the forum account but also to any in game account which holds any relation to yourself including friends account should you have used them.

Before you decide whether or not to start here take this into consideration...

Everything you earn while playing can be wiped by the corrupt admin just because he's having a bad day and he will not respond because "he is busy." I also encourage you to look through the forum/website at the updates, promised updates and mass of unaddressed issues over the past 3 years. Obviously this is painstakingly filtered as the Admin is only allowing what he wants to be left up but it's still blatant what the overall feel is for the server. 

I also welcome any rebuttal from you Balls as everything I've said I can verify. Hell, maybe you can even say why I was banned? I was also toxic since I asked why you'd not done the update which you said you'd COMPLETED and only had to IMPLEMENT 11 months prior? (approx 18 months at this point)

Maybe I was banned for my daily farming hardzone/RB with new players, willingness to help them with questions, explanations and handouts is why I got banned? Ah, no, of course you didn't know about that due to the gulf of disconnect between you and the actual occurrences on the server. If the player isn't kissing your ass and offering constructive criticism or their opinion then they are toxic, negative and wasting your time, right?

The server has great potential but headed by this egotistical, arrogant, disrespectful, corrupt admin it will just be left to slowly rot as it has for the last 3-4 years. Unfortunate.

+1 to all you said

If you point any flaws in the server or if you call Balls out on his lies and bullshit, you're automatically toxic. he claims he spend hours and hours everyday on the server with abuse reports when there's not even 25 active players on the server, and most of them are veteran players who only stay on EQ cause they lack any skill in this game and just wanna destroy some lowbies who happens to try out EQ with their maxed out chars.

Even when he got called out for having afk bots in towns for fake online he tried denying they were bots.. he's seriously a fucking joke of a human being and a pathological liar.

Edited by WhiteKnight

On 5/23/2018 at 2:46 PM, victor1gr said:

Balls (L2 Equanimity Admin) you are corrupted to the bone...

Here is another forum post with Balls threatening a player that is obviously desperate after begging Balls on so many threads to apply some fixes/updates on the server. Same thing he did to me and many others all these years. Of course i was not even lucky enough to get a warning before banning like this guy Mutazia :) I'm pasting a screenshot before this one is deleted as well. Now go back to your cave and stop trying to convince people with lies that your server is not dead. Above all, learn to respect people that have invested time and money on your server for years now.

image.thumb.png.1b7f3514d6cee2d77cd22be1659f4f30.png

Hahahahah. A forum post  ''damages the server'' ?? Server have an admin who is a compulsive liar and who doesn't do anything on the server for 2 years.. but HEY, a FORUM POST CAN DAMAGE THE SERVER! LOL!! that dumb kid is so delusional... NO balls.. The only thing that damages, hell, the only thing that KILLED this server is your stupid ass who refuses any great idea from the community and instead do NOTHING for 2 years, no update no nothing. And not only that, but the last update was something NOBODY asked/cared for, also making changes only based his little friends QQ'ing, like the TW changes that we couldn't exit siege field with the flag anymore (dumbest idea i've ever seen in 14 years of L2) that was clearly made only because one side, and a very few people were bitching about it. Clear corrupt admin trying to help his little friends with more retarded changes, and sadly that was not the first he made changes like that to help his friends. If killing TW/Sieges wasn't enough, he also never fixed AWFUL geodata in the PvP zone AND he let his friend kill oly entirely by letting him mass feed with several characters, sharing accounts with another idiot to help with the mass feeding, and also abusing geo data / wall bugs like there is no tomorow with zero, i repeat, ZERO punishment.. he would always repeat ''i don't have time to monitor oly'' but still, if people would help him with screenshots and videos he would use every excuses in the book to protect his friend and not take any action.

Dear Balls,

The only thing that killed the server is you. 

Edited by WhiteKnight

As another victim of Balls' impulses and having returned to the website for a check-up of how things roll after all this time, I can confirm everything against him. I had my posts deleted as well, I got banned for stating the obvious without notice as well and I had my time and energy invested in here completely stripped. Having taken value from the maxcheaters community, I'm writing this post not out of spite. I'm writing this so anyone reading this and thinking of downloading the server files can save himself some time and effort. Shame on you Balls for treating people with disrespect of such caliber, most people around here are mature adults and every claim against you has been made by humans of greater intellect than yours.