Seems good server :D

It's a great server you should test it, it's the only one server thata newbies got better benefits than old players (on the most of things) and the GM Team is very helpful and active

It's a great server you should test it, it's the only one server thata newbies got better benefits than old players (on the most of things) and the GM Team is very helpful and active

I'm driving haha when I will in home I will test it for sure :D

Thanks for the positive posts :) Feel free to provide feedback about the server. Also if you need anyone 1 on 1 help you can email me at balls006@Hotmail.com, or on Facebook (L2 Equanimity or Jerome Tyrome)

We strive to provide great support and great bonuses for new players.

For those who don't know about our new player bonuses here is the an outline:

Here is what you should know about making a character on our server.

1.) As you level up you will be given rewards/items to help you. Such as Adena to be able to afford each and every armor set. Also you will get pop up windows giving tips about the server/information and also direct ports to where you should be leveling at.

2.) At some point, as long as you are online long enough, a GM will personally welcome you, and greet you and ask if you have any questions and give additional information about our new player benefits.

3.) You can use your newbie scrolls (you start with 1000) to get a free S84 armor set at the GM Shop's newbie section. These sets there will say for example Oath Elegia. I want to make sure you know Oath items are actually very good. They have the same stats as normal items, and they also have special benefits. They are easier to enchant, and easier to add elementals to. You can also mix them with a normal armor set and still get the set bonus. The only down side is that they are not tradable, but its highly recommended to use them. Their enchant rates are 73% (normal is 70%) and for blesseds 78% (normal blesseds are 75%). You can get Oath Blesseds with your newbie scrolls at the newbie section of the GM Shop

4.) You can get more newbie scrolls from events, instances, and voting. All give great prizes to everyone already, but new players get additional prizes stacked on top of the normal rewards in the form of newbie scrolls to help you catch up. The more newbie scrolls you get the more you can enhance your character and your Oath items.

5.) Events are one of the best ways to get items/adena. You get prizes from events even if you lose that event. So its in your best interest to do them. They are also very fun of course, you just need level 84 first.

4.) We have special events designed for new players called "Limited" mode events. Limited mode events make it where if anyone has an item over +10, it has the same stats of +10 instead. It also blocks the use of any hero/clan skills. This makes it much more fair for new players to play. When an event is announced it will say mode "Limited" or mode "Default" events are in limited mode 50% of the time. So watch for them.

6.) We hope you get a chance to test our many features such as: Achievements,  PvP Streaks, PvP Rewards, PvP Assists (Support classes get prizes and recognition in PvP too), Rebirthing, Custom Instances, Choosable Weapon Glows. .dressme, lots of configurable settings in .options. Our custom event engine, and so much more!

7.) I advise that new players sell their Giant's Codex Mastery (GCM) on the Giran market/to other players, because they are worth 2.5b+ Adena. It can help you build your character much faster by taking advantage of the high market values. Getting your skills +++ is really an end game thing, besides you will obtain plenty GC, Oath GC, and Oath GCM to sufficiently enchant your skills anyways.

8.) we offer PvP/PvP protection against newer players, we have safe zones to farm, but we also have a special buff that prevents anyone from attacking you if they are more then 1 level apart, so with this you can bring a safe zone with you everywhere if you meet the requirements. Additionally if there are circumstances where you can be PKed and its an old player vs a new player that person gets double the karma and double the PKs. You can't work off your karma here in just a few mobs, we don't work like that.

9.) Feel free to contact me at any time, type /gm in game to submit a petition, or email me at balls006@hotmail.com, or on Facebook.

Additionally new clans get free clan levels/reputation depending on how many players they bring

Also we list all the clans on the server that recruit new players and who to contact to get into those clans, and what languages those clans speak. All this information above and more is available as reference in game when you type .newbie additional questions/information can be found in .faq

We also offer a gm shop service that helps players build their character, and of course GMs (and myself personally) will take time out for you and give you advice about your class, or anything you could be missing that could make you stronger.

I really wonder how I didn't stumble upon this server so long. Seems just what I want to play right now. Really nice features, good job.
Downloading the client, I'll see you in game soon. ;D ;D

Awesome, and thanks for posting :)

If you have any questions or concerns. Just let me know, and feel free to contact me in private if you need for one on one help/advice/tips/info about the server at balls006@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

A Wipe would be so beneficial for your server, it has been years since it has been wiped. It would make new players more interested to join. I know you have bonuses and that, I started to play here again, but you know, wipe has more benefits especially in how long you had the server on for!

A Wipe would be so beneficial for your server, it has been years since it has been wiped. It would make new players more interested to join. I know you have bonuses and that, I started to play here again, but you know, wipe has more benefits especially in how long you had the server on for!

Thanks for posting :)

Note, we have NEVER wiped.

I have already posted why, but ill copy/paste it:

First and foremost wipes are generally used to exploit users and draw in players. Wipes are great for servers that are unbalanced and not properly designed, thus needed th restart for everyone to be even again. Due to low quality servers using this tactic over and over again, most people are brainwashed into thinking wipes are good. However, wipes for the most part are bad, and you are getting screwed over.

Hmm, we are definitely not empty, nor do we need a new start/fresh start, we are more successful in our 6th year online, then any other year, and we continue to do better each and every time, thus proving we don't need it. Also you should consider the following:

During peak hours we generally have 450+ online, on weekends more like 550+, take note there is like 100 to 150 shops though.

However, generally speaking our online counts should not be compared to other servers directly. 99% of servers have fake online counts/use immoral tactics to boost their online count such as the following:

1: Fake online counts in general, just the owners putting fake values into their online counts

2: Allowing botting/or not caring enough about it, also boosts online counts, making it where the server looks like it has more players

3: Actually coding fake players for the server, they look like normal players, but generally stay in town and move around time to time.

4: Other servers often reward their players for advertising on other servers forums and social media pages. Which is highly immoral. They call it an advertising contest.

5: Other servers hire/create bots to go into other servers and spam advertisements (via in game mail) so they don't get caught as quick, as normal shouts etc.

6: A lot of servers set up their website to force you to automatically like their Facebook page with out your knowledge, thus exploiting their traffic for thousands of dollars worth of free advertising.

7: Wiping/Closing/Renaming: As most people know, a lot of servers wipe/have seasons to encourage people to come back to "re-balance" the server. If a server really needs this to make it more playable, its not a well designed server. Wipes are a way to compensate for design flaws. People are also brainwashed into think wipes are good, cause they generally play bad servers to begin with. Servers should be designed for the long term like ours, that's why we are still around after 6+ years. Wipes are another way to spur donations as well, also closing/renaming is common among the private server community, which is of course is a scam as well. So you will replay/reinvest in a server you already played that will disappoint you again.

8: DDoS attacking the competition: Some servers are well known for DDoS attacking other servers especially on opening days, or siege day to make them lose players. Especially servers that share the same demographic as their own.

We don't use any of these cheats/exploits/immoral tactics. And most servers are really not as big as they claim to be due to the use of one or more of these. So try to take this into consideration before choosing a server you a play.

TLDR: Wipes are for servers not properly designed for the long term, and generally used by admins to exploit their users to spur activity and donations. The general population is brainwashed into thinking they are good due to the fact that most servers are not that good, and need it to balance the server out due to poor design. Wipes create distrust between players and the staff too. Also, we have proven through out time we don't need wipes, over time we have become more and more successful. Opposed to servers who do wipe that slowly die out and then eventually wipe again.

Thanks for posting :)

Note, we have NEVER wiped.

I have already posted why, but ill copy/paste it:

First and foremost wipes are generally used to exploit users and draw in players. Wipes are great for servers that are unbalanced and not properly designed, thus needed th restart for everyone to be even again. Due to low quality servers using this tactic over and over again, most people are brainwashed into thinking wipes are good. However, wipes for the most part are bad, and you are getting screwed over.

Hmm, we are definitely not empty, nor do we need a new start/fresh start, we are more successful in our 6th year online, then any other year, and we continue to do better each and every time, thus proving we don't need it. Also you should consider the following:

During peak hours we generally have 450+ online, on weekends more like 550+, take note there is like 100 to 150 shops though.

However, generally speaking our online counts should not be compared to other servers directly. 99% of servers have fake online counts/use immoral tactics to boost their online count such as the following:

1: Fake online counts in general, just the owners putting fake values into their online counts

2: Allowing botting/or not caring enough about it, also boosts online counts, making it where the server looks like it has more players

3: Actually coding fake players for the server, they look like normal players, but generally stay in town and move around time to time.

4: Other servers often reward their players for advertising on other servers forums and social media pages. Which is highly immoral. They call it an advertising contest.

5: Other servers hire/create bots to go into other servers and spam advertisements (via in game mail) so they don't get caught as quick, as normal shouts etc.

6: A lot of servers set up their website to force you to automatically like their Facebook page with out your knowledge, thus exploiting their traffic for thousands of dollars worth of free advertising.

7: Wiping/Closing/Renaming: As most people know, a lot of servers wipe/have seasons to encourage people to come back to "re-balance" the server. If a server really needs this to make it more playable, its not a well designed server. Wipes are a way to compensate for design flaws. People are also brainwashed into think wipes are good, cause they generally play bad servers to begin with. Servers should be designed for the long term like ours, that's why we are still around after 6+ years. Wipes are another way to spur donations as well, also closing/renaming is common among the private server community, which is of course is a scam as well. So you will replay/reinvest in a server you already played that will disappoint you again.

8: DDoS attacking the competition: Some servers are well known for DDoS attacking other servers especially on opening days, or siege day to make them lose players. Especially servers that share the same demographic as their own.

We don't use any of these cheats/exploits/immoral tactics. And most servers are really not as big as they claim to be due to the use of one or more of these. So try to take this into consideration before choosing a server you a play.

TLDR: Wipes are for servers not properly designed for the long term, and generally used by admins to exploit their users to spur activity and donations. The general population is brainwashed into thinking they are good due to the fact that most servers are not that good, and need it to balance the server out due to poor design. Wipes create distrust between players and the staff too. Also, we have proven through out time we don't need wipes, over time we have become more and more successful. Opposed to servers who do wipe that slowly die out and then eventually wipe again.

Well I see your point. But I was tell you the point again. Old players get to the point where they have everything, there is no point for them to play... so they leave, come back from time to time to pvp. I know yours is highly customized but 6 years without wipe, can have negative effects which I stated above. Although you have shown that you have the understanding of why wipes can have a negative effect as well, which i must praise you for. At the end of the day, you own it :) I will carry on playing it, purely because there is so much effort put there. I will start again fresh and see whats going on. and I will further review it!

Well I see your point. But I was tell you the point again. Old players get to the point where they have everything, there is no point for them to play... so they leave, come back from time to time to pvp. I know yours is highly customized but 6 years without wipe, can have negative effects which I stated above. Although you have shown that you have the understanding of why wipes can have a negative effect as well, which i must praise you for. At the end of the day, you own it :) I will carry on playing it, purely because there is so much effort put there. I will start again fresh and see whats going on. and I will further review it!

Thank you for your understanding. I can see where you are coming from as well. I know we can't keep everyones interest, however we have a lot more stuff to do then most servers. So even if your an old player, there is usually a good amount of things to do to keep your interest. Weather it be achievements, or Events, or trying to get all our unlockable cosmetics, or exploring classes they wouldn't normally play due to our assist PvP system and more.

Also, there are a lot of people in the L2 community who need/seek a non wipe server. For example, people in the military who are gone for 6 months or more at a time. or people simply undergoing a life change, moving, getting a new job etc. Or people who just simply need to take a break and get into a new game release. Most other servers, you are gone for 6 months or so.. everything gone, its wiped, or the server has died, and its not a good feeling.

We actually try to welcome all our new players, see if they have any questions, and give them advice if they are open to it. We also tell them about our 6+ year online and 0 wipe record. The response from this is unbelievably positive. It gives people faith int he server, that it actually has a future, and they don't have to worry about their items disappearing.

I am grateful that you are going to give it a shot, i hope to hear what you think!

Thank you for your understanding. I can see where you are coming from as well. I know we can't keep everyones interest, however we have a lot more stuff to do then most servers. So even if your an old player, there is usually a good amount of things to do to keep your interest. Weather it be achievements, or Events, or trying to get all our unlockable cosmetics, or exploring classes they wouldn't normally play due to our assist PvP system and more.

Also, there are a lot of people in the L2 community who need/seek a non wipe server. For example, people in the military who are gone for 6 months or more at a time. or people simply undergoing a life change, moving, getting a new job etc. Or people who just simply need to take a break and get into a new game release. Most other servers, you are gone for 6 months or so.. everything gone, its wiped, or the server has died, and its not a good feeling.

We actually try to welcome all our new players, see if they have any questions, and give them advice if they are open to it. We also tell them about our 6+ year online and 0 wipe record. The response from this is unbelievably positive. It gives people faith int he server, that it actually has a future, and they don't have to worry about their items disappearing.

I am grateful that you are going to give it a shot, i hope to hear what you think!

Yes, I got welcomed by one your gm's, his responses were rather scripted, going down the list ensuring that every box is ticked, even though I commented not once but 3 times, that I am fine with the tips as I read the entire guide and played here before. I gave him a tip that he shouldn't be so scripted, but he continued which rather annoyed me, and in that way he completely blanked in what I had to say, which was insulting in a way. I understand that tips are a great way to help a new player out, but when someone's is confident that they know 90% about the server, he shouldn't carry on with the scripting, it's just insulting, it actually really annoyed me that he didn't get the point. Apart from that so far:

The community is average, 150-300 unique players ( aka no boxes, offline shops etc). You get the usual cunts, and some nice people. You can tell that not many greeks play there, it's not an easy server, you have to farm, attend events and be active. 

The gameplay is unique for sure, hundreds of things to do, in order to get your gear, which is good. New players do get bonuses, although those bonuses at higher levels seem... useless, and not satisfying I guess, but again you can't be too generous.

So far I realized that in PvP Tanks are incredibly powerful, by powerful I mean pretty overpowered, and it was on a limited event before you say anything about my gear not being +++. Apart from that, it is pretty decent. End game is not that special, it is just farming, pvping, going to events and doing achievements, typical l2, which I guess is good in a way.

Server is heavily modified, is it a good thing... Yes... and no. Yes because it feels different than your classic 1 month close servers, l2revenge, l2axel so on and so forth ( basically garbage servers ). No, because i can see that some players with lower IQ will definitely get lost in the amount of options you have, hundreds of menus and plethora of classes that you can choose from, cause they have been reworked.

Definitely join, if you are up for a challenge, because the server has everything you need from a mid/pvp server.

Thanks for posting :)  and giving honest feedback

I would like to point out something, in regards to the server being overwhelming to some people (which you are right), however you also said you were somewhat insulted when the GM kept trying to give you tips. This seems to be different sides of the same blade so to speak.

Because our server is quite different and can be overwhelming, we try really hard to try and make sure people understand it. I am sorry if you were insulted in anyway. Just we are trying to help in regards to the issue you have brought up. In the thousands of players i have welcomed, 95% of them who claimed they knew everything, did not, i could switch it up and give them an interesting tagling like "Did you know this?" just to check if they really knew everything, and they didn't, and then they were like, ok go ahead and give me some tips.

I can see you very sharp mentally, not everyone is like that as you know, and that is partially why that happened. Sorry for the problems.

Another thing i would like to point out, is no one can fully figure out a server in just a few days (you may get an idea), but just deciding which classes are OP or not, and everything about the end game, is a bit forward. I hope you see where i am coming from in this regard.

Again, thank you for your honest feedback :)

• 5 weeks later...

i suggest to open a lowrate server too you guys are old

Hello, and thank you for posting, and your suggestion.

However, this month marks our 7 year anniversary (0 wipes too). Each and every year we have become more successful then the year before. So we don't need to make a new server :)

We just keep updating, and add new features to our current one.

Edited by L2Equanimity

Here are some recent updates!

akamanah.jpg

- Website Updates, Newbie Protection improvements and more!

- We have added more ways to protect new players!
- Now instead of of getting x2 PKs and karma when killing a new player you get x3 and automatically get +2 death penalty.
- The Murderer Achievement has been updated, you now need 50 Overall PKs rather then normal PKs.
- When you PK a new player, you will NOT get overall PKs increased, so it won't help towards the Murderer Achievement anymore. If you want to see your overall PKs type the .stats command.
- You can now trade up more Adena at once for gold bars at the GM Shop (up to 40) instead of capping out at 4.
- .newbie > Which clans recruit new players has been updated (new clan added), also the forums section on clan recruiting has been updated to reflect this change.
- Fixed a problem where cursed weapon owners could not talk to the Global GK, now they can, they will get the same options as red players (limited ports).
- increased the strength of cursed weapons to encourage people to use them/have fun with them, instead of just wanting to get it removed.
- Fixed a problem that makes it incredibly hard for low level characters to get rid of karma, now its much more fair. Its a problem new players encounter often when PvPing their friends.
- Players can now vote every 12 hours instead of 24! Enjoy.
- The Quest Guide for The Other Side of the Truth (Freya part 1) was added to www.L2Equanimity.com.
- The Quest Guide for Request of an Ice Merchant (Freya part 2) was added to www.L2Equanimity.com.
- The Quest Guide for Acquisition of Divine Sword (Freya part 3) was added to www.L2Equanimity.com.
- The Quest Guide for Meeting Sirra (Freya part 4) was added towww.L2Equanimity.com.
- The Quest Guide for Reunion With Sirra (Freya part 5) was added towww.L2Equanimity.com.
- The Quest Guide for Repent Your Sins (PK Removal Quest) was added to www.L2Equanimity.com.