Have u thought opening ine more server? I think u will rock if u made a mid rate server . Even tho are alot of mid rate h5 none trusty atm . Only servers that have ppl on are corrupted ones stalone and mouse server with hidden donations. Me and lots of people are looking for a good mid rate but either the gm is unexperienced or bad files or just 2 weeks servers that closes cuz low on, or corruption or lag etc

Probably if u opened a server with ur good files even tho they arent set for a mid rate probably u will have big succes cuz ur good , trusted, experienced gm and with good files that just needs a bit work for mid rates . Anyway even tho i didnt played ur server congrats for ur achievent keeping it on alot of time

Thank you for the kind words! :)

This may sound strange, but our server is honestly a mix of High Rate, mid rate, and low rate when you get down to it. Our rates may seem kinda "high" but farming is more "mid rate" and some things you actaully have to work for "low rate" , mean while some things are easy "high rate". We are trying to create a unique experience here, and almost everyone i have spoken to has agreed we have. Making a "mid rate" server i assume you mean lower rates, the server would essentially be the same, just take longer to get to the eng game content where all the custom/fun stuff, but thats where we want people to reach fast so they can have fun faster. This is not a instant max out server either though.

However, its a possiblity of opening a second server the same as what we already have, but i feel it would only downgrade our quality of support, and spread me and my GMs too thin, then it would seem like we are like those other servers out there, that don't care about their players, but we really do, and want to show that. So it would require more people to help etc it would be a lot to do , but not impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

Some recent updates :)

weapons.jpg

- .dressme for weapons has been added! But just No Grade and D grade weapons for now, but its 100+ weapons! We will add the rest as we go. Please take note there is no such thing as a no grade dual sword, rapier, crossbow, 2 handed blunt, or dual daggers, so those are not available because they simply don't exist and thats why we added D grade as well.
- You can access it by typing .dressme then clicking Weapons. You don't have to unlock it, its free for everyone!
- Players can only use .dressme for weapons for the weapon type they currently have equipped, if they change weapons it will stop/disable .dressme for weapons.
- As with other dressme functions .dressme for weapons will be saved upon log out, and will be preserved/re-initialized after an event or oly.
- Various updates to our New Player Tracking system, making it easier for GMs to handle/track/sort new players.
- 15+ sections of the faq were updated. Our server changes a lot, so a lot of the information was no longer up to date, or did not fully explain it due to updates.
- A new section of the faq has been added called "How do I get Giant's Codex Mastery?".
- A new section of the faq has been added called "How do life stones work, and get the aug I want".
- Posted on our website a compilation of our updates from the last few months, make sure to read it if you are not caught up!.
- Updated news/images in our launcher so its up to date now.
- Do you recruit new players to your clan? If so, we can help you with that! As most already know, we try and talk to all new players who join the server and help them. We would like a list of clans that recruit new players so we can forward them to you if they are looking, check the recruitment section of the forums for the details!

• 2 months later...

will try ;)

Sounds great :) I hope to see you in game. Remember to type .newbie in game to see some of the many new player bonuses you are entitled to, lists of which clans want to recruit you (new players) and lists of which people want to help you.

I am sure, me or one of my GMs will greet you personally if you are online long enough!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have played every kind of server in existence atm. Be it low/mid/high rate, custom or not, every single thing. This server right here is the very essence of pure brilliance. Having logged after a not so long period of time, I am baffled to witness the vast plethora of new additions on an already perfected server and knowing what's on the queue to be implented, I'm all the more revved up to play again. However, after observing the amount of people online, I'm having second thoughts. It is a profound shame for a server of such high caliber, the outmost peak any server should strive to achieve, to not receive the love it deserves. Ultimately, even though a wipe degrades a server and renders its owner unreliable for the most part, Balls has proven that he is the most trustworthy, skilled and achieved admin around and I am pretty certain that by wiping L2EQ after a long 6-year period will not only attract most of the current playerbase, but satisfy his already existing players as well by giving them strong competition and real fun once again. My wish is to play L2 again, and you Balls is the only person that can grant me this wish. I hope for the best. -Vali

I have played every kind of server in existence atm. Be it low/mid/high rate, custom or not, every single thing. This server right here is the very essence of pure brilliance. Having logged after a not so long period of time, I am baffled to witness the vast plethora of new additions on an already perfected server and knowing what's on the queue to be implented, I'm all the more revved up to play again. However, after observing the amount of people online, I'm having second thoughts. It is a profound shame for a server of such high caliber, the outmost peak any server should strive to achieve, to not receive the love it deserves. Ultimately, even though a wipe degrades a server and renders its owner unreliable for the most part, Balls has proven that he is the most trustworthy, skilled and achieved admin around and I am pretty certain that by wiping L2EQ after a long 6-year period will not only attract most of the current playerbase, but satisfy his already existing players as well by giving them strong competition and real fun once again. My wish is to play L2 again, and you Balls is the only person that can grant me this wish. I hope for the best. -Vali

Thanks so much for the reply! I really appreciate it :D

Our updates/posts are outdated here on max cheaters so i will try and catch things up with our more current updates!

spoil.jpg

Various fixes/updates!

- The recipes that are supposed to be at the recipe merchant like on retail as many of you know is removed here, however, these recipes are now available at the spoil section of the GM Shop instead.

- Fixed an issue with .dressme for various robe sets such as Elegia, Vorpal, Dynasty, Moirai and major arcana, it was missing the Sigil, thanks for the report!

- Archer/Crossbow weapons now do more damage to monsters in VoL/Frozen to help make things more user friendly for archer classes, this is subject to change.

- Updated the Valakas For Dummies Guide NPC, it had some outdated information there about Valakas spawn time.

- Added .security to the commands page (.commands), it was missing, to help notify people about how to protect their accounts.

- Updated event announcements to also include the mode type when saying how many minutes are left until registration closes. This was done to make it easier to notice which type of event it is, such as newbies noticing its a limited mode event or not.

- Floran was added to the list of locations a red player can port to from the Global GK.

- The donation section has had various updates.

Here is some more of our recent updates :)

sieges3.jpg

Various fixes/updates including minor fixes to cancels, instances, clan halls, rebirths. Also you can now check out our many PvP Rewards/features all in one place!

- Added a new section to the faq called "What are the PvP rewards here?" That gives an overview of our PvP rewards/Features/Helpful PvP information. It has come to my attention that we have quite a bit of PvP features/rewards but not all the information can be found in one place, now it can! Everyone is encouraged to check it out.
- The command .pvprewards has been added it sends you directly the faq section announced above.
- The automatic notification when you get your first PvP has been updated to provide more information about our PvP rewards/PvP features/PvP information.
- Updated Cancel type skills so that they can no longer take noblesse from you, so you don't have to worry about losing all your buffs if you happen to die with in the 30 seconds that you were cancelled.
- fixed a bug that caused problems when Rebirthing a sub (we temporarily blocked Rebirthing subs due to this) but its fine now.
- Updated our websites top PvP on the homepage to specifically say its "monthly" PvPs so people are not confused.
- The video contest recently ended! Go check out the forums to see the results smile emoticon. We also encourage you to check our our new YouTube Channel Playlist that includes all videos from the most recent contest.
- .faq > "How can I help the server" section has been updated, so if you are interested in helping the server, check it out.
- The A grade section of .dressme for weapons is now available but remember the only current way to get the tokens is the video contest, we will add another way soon, but players may sell you theirs.
- Fixed a problem where Custom/Instanced clan halls were not automatically being re-added to the auctioneers auction list (PS: one was just added :P)
- We have made it where group buffs do not go through the wall to Baium's lair. Heals/rezes were already blocked well over a year ago. So everything should be blocked now. Please note animations worked before through the wall but they did nothing, now animations are blocked as well to help prevent thinking it still works.
- Chant of Combat and Chant of Critical Attack now last 3 hours like other buffs, thanks for reporting.
- The .newbie command section "Which clans recruit new players" has been updated with more clans that recruit new players, check it out!
- The .faq section "How do Rebirths work" has been updated. It now also talks about Mini Rebirths as well.
- The automated announced tips through out the day have been updated, so have the random tips in .info.
- Some GM tools have been updated to help make things easier on GMs and to be more efficient.
- Increased the notification chance for new players when shouting to let them know shouting from out of town is NOT global. Many new players think they are talking in global when they aren't.
- Updated the .faq section that discusses how to get PvP items, it now includes the prices there.
- Fixed an issue where we started "saving" peoples instances upon log out and restoring them when the logged back in. Turns out this method causes a lot of issues with solo/group instances its best to be kicked out upon restart/dc and re-enter at Beverly after you log back in to ensure functionality of the instance, otherwise it could bug out. The reason we added this was due to custom clan halls that are instanced, we made it where only if you are in a custom clan hall your instance will be saved instead.
- With the above fix, it should also resolve the issue where peoples instances remain "open" and that player can not start another instance even when their other one was finished or expired.
- Fixed an issue where when porting to FoR Farmzone from a custom Clan Halls you would still be in an instance, thus not seeing any mobs.
- Fixed a problem where Judicators could not rebirth. They were never in our rebirth script before, because they were not a main class, but now they are added since you can get subs to 85 now.

• 2 weeks later...

Epic server!

Recomended for sure.

Thanks for the reply! :D

Here are some more recent updates :)

archers.jpg

New GM Shop Service, no more accidents at the GM Shop, Archer update, dressme update and more!

- Now NPCs that require you to trade in gear (armor exchange, weapon exchange, blessed zaken etc) will NOT take your ++ items by accident, these shops now require +0 items to be traded in, the pop up warning windows have been updated to reflect this change. This is to help avoid mistakes and wasted time and frustrating petitions to help GMs and Players.

- Due to the above change, some people may not always have +0 items to turn in, so we added a new service to the GM shop Remove Enchantments from your gear so it can be traded to these NPC shops if necessary.

- Fixed an issue where Newbie Bonus Chest has a small chance of giving you nothing, thanks Larina for reporting.

- Skrill has been added to .donate as a payment option and also a button on our websites donation page.

- Fixed an issue with Star Fall, its cast time was much longer then retail (which was not on purpose), thanks Eyon for reporting.

- GM tool updates to help make things easier on GMs. On this note, Balls is no longer needed to do special name changes where the name already exists and needs to be swapped between two characters (which are both owned by you, we won't still peoples names). Normal GMs can now do this as well.

- Screwed up something with instanced clan halls last update, its now fixed, thanks for reporting!

- Posted on our website a compilation of the last few months of updates, go check it out!.

- Updated our .newbie -> "Which Clans recruit new players" section.

- In another effort to ease the difficulty for archers on our server they can now VR damage like melee weapons can, however they are some conditions it won't work in PvP/Against players what so ever, it will only work on mobs, but the VR amount for bows is half of what a normal weapon would be.

- .dressme requirements/conditions have been simplified, there is now no level requirement or grade requirement, if it causes problems (which it may), we will put the conditions back. This was done because a high % of new players we talk to "think" that .dressme is broke cause they don't read system messages, we want them to experience our features asap!

- In addition to above, its more convenient to do dressme, if your dressme mode is not on it will automatically turn on when you click any weapon/armor in .dressme to look at it.

I started lineage after years of innactivity. I came across this server and im amazed, never before in all of my years as private server play found anything like this. Sure, there was some rare times when admins wasnt just a go-rich kidos hosting servers on their potatoes but I really never seen anything like it. The work that the stuff put on keeping things spiced and at the same time balanced and fun is unreal. Elements of low and high rate servers, you need some farm, but you wont hate every second getting it. Events and zones for you to visit, to be guided thru or left alone as you chose to..Whatever kind of player you are, low or high, c4 (like myself) or ertheia  this server deserves a visit. And you will see, that it has its way of keeping you logging in...

tl;dr Server hosted not on a potato, admin not a potato, PROFIT !!

I started lineage after years of innactivity. I came across this server and im amazed, never before in all of my years as private server play found anything like this. Sure, there was some rare times when admins wasnt just a go-rich kidos hosting servers on their potatoes but I really never seen anything like it. The work that the stuff put on keeping things spiced and at the same time balanced and fun is unreal. Elements of low and high rate servers, you need some farm, but you wont hate every second getting it. Events and zones for you to visit, to be guided thru or left alone as you chose to..Whatever kind of player you are, low or high, c4 (like myself) or ertheia  this server deserves a visit. And you will see, that it has its way of keeping you logging in...

tl;dr Server hosted not on a potato, admin not a potato, PROFIT !!

Thanks so much for your post! I realy appreciate it. and i am glad you see can see what we are doing, trying to make a mix of high and low, and even mid all in one server, and trying to make things as fun as possible (even if there is some farming involved).

As always, we are updating and trying to keep things fun! So here are some recent updates.

sieges5.jpg

A new GM Shop service has been added to help you make your character stronger, and other updates!

- We have created a new GM Shop Serviced called "Character Builder". This is a service that helps you make your character stronger with tips/suggestions/information. This is just the first implementation of it, so it will get more in depth over time. For example right now it checks for things like Weapon Resist rebirth skills, Making sure you have Divine Inspiration maxed out, Make sure you have last breath type rebirth skills, making sure you are noble, checking for sleep/bleed/hold rebirth type skills, making sure you are max level, and making sure you have your certs maxed out. In the future we plan on class specific recommendations, and dye set ups etc. So if you are wondering how to make your character stronger, see if it says anything for you! Enjoy.

- One of our old GMs have returned to help us out! His name is Dudu, you will see him around! If you have any issues with him, feel free to contact Balls directly at balls006@hotmail.com.

- Fixed an issue when a clan removed its penalty at the GM shop with GE, and the server restarted with in that 24 hours, they were re-given back the penalty. This is now resolved and won't happy anymore.

- Various GM tool updates to help make things easier to manage!

- .newbie > Which clans recruit new players has been updated! Don't forget to contact us if you want your clan added here!

- Now when a player gets a new PvP streak rank upgrade ( every 3 kills in a streak) there will be a global announcement about it.

- Fixed a problem with event scoreboards DCing players at the end of an event we many players signed up. We had too many players online/participating in events recently that the html load of the community board where the scoreboards were at it overloaded the client limit. Now the scoreboard mechanics are more dynamic and will create new pages automatically every 15 players.

- Using Shadow Step and Rush type skills is now blocked if you have the CTF Flag in an event. Please note Warp, Blink, and Hide were already blocked in these situations.