Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

Dear xdem, I really dont care your opinion, and before you talk about my life know me... dust boy.

And srsly now stop talk with/about me.

I dont give a shit about you.

Tipic internet troll, i just have my fun and try to comunicate here with normal people not with frustrated kids like you.

If you are a resonable guy and with some brain your head you should stop this thing. Prove me it and you are someone (not in internet life) in generaly.

Because mostly people that telling this:

keyboard hero, gg lowlife

They describe theyrself. End of subject if you continue i wont care your arguments. Cause you are a 0 (zero) in my face.

They describe theyrself. End of subject if you continue i wont care your arguments. Cause you are a 0 (zero) in my face.

Yeap, thats the prob "Im a zero in your face" cause I tried to prove you that you were wrong, and it wasn't only facking me but 5 other's including maxtor