hellbound [L2Off] L2Khaos

Blackhive

Server under maintenance 2-3 hours!

Server update #13

- Tattoo of Pledge add more Evasion.

- Promisance Light added more Evasion.

- Promisance Heavy decreased -2 evasion.

- Uruka replaced with Kaysha (SODA).

- Remove School of Dark Arts.

- Added Primavel Isle.

- Added Chaotic Zone in PI.

- Added more SP.

- Added Primavel Isle on teleport.

- Decreased price for S - grade armor, weapons and jewels.

- Decreased price for Ice Crusader Armor.

- Offline_Shop item stackable.

- Baium ring drop fixed.

- Ice Queen Sirra a new Raid Boss (every 24hours will be spawned).

- Ice Queen Sirra drops a Circlet with better stats, remove the Tattoo spot.

- Silver Hemocyte item required to enter at Ice Queen Sirra.

- T-Rex mini boss (Drop LS and good amount of adena).

- Cloaks and Tattoo's are S grade now.

- New bonus hat and reward for newbie players.

**Require new client update, run your L2Khaos Updater!

www.l2khaos.com

Today I will implement some new updates that will offer to you a new opportunity to farm and get some pvps at the same time. 

These are the following updates:

B9hgrmt.jpg

The Ice Queen Sirra

Ice Fairy Sirra serves the Ice Queen, Freya. She was once Freya's maid. Freya transformed her faithful servant to ice, and Sirra came to reside in the garden of the Ice Queen's Castle.

The Ice Queen gave the Ice Fairy Sirra the power to draw from the life force of the creatures within the garden and use it for herself. 
Ice Queen Sirra spawn time every 24 hours +/- 30 minutes.

Using the Custom Gatekeeper you should teleport on Frozen Labyrinth Crossroads.

ttXf33p.png

The Custom Gatekeeper will port you here, follow the road to the bridge, talk with the NPC and get inside to Ice Queen Sirra.

fPggfxd.png

Freya's Steward is the NPC that allows you to pass the bridge, you will need to purchase from Artemis the Quest NPC from Giran 1 Silver Hemocyte.etc_lesser_potion_clear_i00.png

0jS313O.png

The area where Ice Queen Sirra spawns, it's also a Chaotic Zone (PVP Zone). While killing Ice Queen Sirra people are able to teleport into this spot, so you'll have to be prepared anytime for some PVPs. You cannot summon in this area your friends with Warcryer or with Warlock!

18blRq5.png

Once you killed Ice Queen Sirra you will be able to earn: Ice Crusader Parts, Clan Eggs, Gold of Khaos, Materials, Dual Special Ability Weapons and the most important drop which is 50% chance to get it, Circlet of Ice Fairy Sirra.

The Circlet of Ice Fairy Sirra will replace your Tattoo.

accessory_ice_queen_i00.png1KhMNCu.png

ZweRmpr.png

- Primeval Isle

Finally the Party zone is ready! Primeval Plains is PVP Zone and Primeval Forest normal zone.

You can find in Primeval Plains the Raid Boss Uruka that drops various materials, items, clan eggs and gold of Khaos and 1,500 CRP.

Party monsters drop: Materials, Dual SA Weapons, SA Weapons, Epic Armor Parts, a good amount of Adena, good amount of Mantra, Scroll of Escape to Giran Castle Town.

T-Rex is now a mini-raid that drops Life Stones, Adena, 500 Clan Reputation Points.

- Cloak's and Tattoo's

The Cloak's and Tattoo's are now S grade, you can use them only at level 76. They are not allowed on Olympiad.

MkQ64v9.png lwiSn1S.png 2fmN17o.png

- Lair of Antharas

In this area new players can start to farm some Ancient Adena and prepare their A-Grade gear. Require level 50+.

- Bonus for Newbies!

We love to see new players coming everyday, the bonus we can offer may help new players to XP faster, 50% EXP/SP/Adena! The newbie pack is coming also with a Full D-Grade Armor, Jewels and Weapon, Consumables, Infinity Shots.

accessory_explorer_hat_i00.png NeHzIO0.png

Despite the frist impression they give up to me i have to say that server is fine and staff is also caring

however some people lost faith in it due the previus version holded by gm pazza but this seems fine and stable

good job

Thank you, I am glad that you decided to join L2Khaos and I believe that you enjoy it already. That's one of the reasons why I keep to stay alone in the staff, avoid the whole problems from the past. I am a diferent person, I won't do something that will affect my work or my community. I am proud of my community and also about the work I've done here.

Thank you once again for the possitive feedback dear Legendkay.

Server Update #14

- Cloak fighter added +2 evasion.
- Ice sirra circlet added +4 evasion.
- Scroll of reputation add 1,000 points.
- Added new Custom GK in Giran.
- Boosted HP for Baium, Core, Orfen and Ant Queen.
- Boost HP for Uruka (Primavel Isle).
- Increased Oriharukon Ore drops in Primavel Isle.
- New NPC called Trader Dinn Primavel Isle, exchange your Epic with Promisance Armor.
- Added Dino Eggs (tradable).

etc_dragon_egg_i05.png

- All mobs from PI drop Dino Eggs, also T-Rex.
* You need 1,000 Dino Eggs in order to exchange your Epic with Promi. 
* Require 30-46hours of farming.

We're glad to see new clans joining us, gonna be hard to start here, but this is why I decided to offer some new clan bonuses, register on our forum and apply for the clan bonus!

Best regards.