Kino

Well This is a really nice idea + share :P ...!

Thanks " vampir " for sharing it with us ...!

About stealing ideas etc,my opinion is that only kids 10 years old will say sth like that :P

ofc it is not so good to share some1's work for free but here this code it is " vampir's " code ( i mean it is written by vampri) so ...?

By the way even your mutant event/deathmatch there is at phoenix event(by rizel) you just change some little things.

So your statements are pointless from the begin.

Ok ok, these events exist in 100 packs/places. Rizel was not the author.

Ok ok, these events exist in 100 packs/places. Rizel was not the author.

Pff lets stop this, one last thing, im not blaming L2J, ncsoft gave the rights to do it at all, they are trying to make an emulator similar to official game, well, Vampir tried to make an emulator of your Kino... Whats wrong with this? He is not even using your client files like L2J is doing (Well there are no client files for kino.).

But i didn't steal any ideas, lol.

Hehe soz for offtopic, anyway I wanna say something about "theft of ideas".

Is it like nickname's In-Game, you can't p.m someone and tell him "You stole my name" because you have not invented that word.

Believe me.. almost ideas already shared was not the first man in the world who had the idea that is logical, I always hated the man who believes that and say you stole my idea.. is Pathetic!!.

I'm sorry if anyone thinks I mean to him personally, generally speaking.

I'm using gold bar to buy the ticket. If the player don't have the amount needed I get this error on the gameserver instead of getting the html saying I don't have enough items. It also never took the items from the inventory.

Client: [Character: XXXXXXX[XXXXXXXXX] - Account: XXXXXXXX - IP: XX.XX.XXX.XX] -
Failed running: [C] 38 Say2 - L2J Server Version: ${l2j.revision} - DP Revision
: ${l2jdp.revision} ; null
java.lang.NullPointerException
       at handlers.voicedcommandhandlers.VoicedKino.useVoicedCommand(VoicedKino
.java:32)
       at handlers.chathandlers.ChatAll.handleChat(ChatAll.java:74)
       at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.Say2.runImpl(Say2.java
:218)
       at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run
(L2GameClientPacket.java:62)
       at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.run(L2GameClient.java:1
001)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
       at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

GlobalVariablesManager: Database updated.
GlobalVariablesManager: Data updated successfully.
AutoAnnounce: You Must Enter the code in UPPERCASE LETTERS on the new ANTIBOT sy
stem.

Need to fix that, can you help?

Thank you.

EDIT:

I fix all of it by changing on the Kino.java the "destroyItem" to "destroyItemByItemId"

change line 32 to  this:

if(activeChar.getInventory().getItemByItemId(Config.KINO_ITEM_ID) != null && activeChar.getInventory().getItemByItemId(Config.KINO_ITEM_ID).getCount()>= Config.KINO_ITEM_AMMOUNT)

change line 32 to  this:

if(activeChar.getInventory().getItemByItemId(Config.KINO_ITEM_ID) != null && activeChar.getInventory().getItemByItemId(Config.KINO_ITEM_ID).getCount()>= Config.KINO_ITEM_AMMOUNT)

Thank you Vampir

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I Gotta Admit That Stealing Someone's Ideas Isnt Nice.. But Who Cares(Except The One That Thought It First Of Course xd) Since You Can Still Do It If You Want To? :P

Like "pipiou" Said:

Permissions and shits, who told that is not allowed to get someone else idea and use it to make smthing yourself?

L2J stole Lineage II idea from NCSoft and made a new game on the same client and NCSoft is allowing this. Do you thing that your Kino is better than a whole new game?

But In My Opinion The Best Think Is To Get Ideas And Improve Them Instead Of Sole Coping Them..

Everyone Is Using Someone Else's Ideas, And I Believe That Any Game Is A Copy Of An Other Game With Only Some Changes.. So What? Should The Creator Of The 1st MMORPG Come And Claim Copyrights Of All The MMORPGs Out There? xd..

OnTopic: Thx For Sharing With Us Vampir! I Will Use It.. FOR FREE! ;D..xD

Error at getWinner in Kino.java com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxError
Exception: Unknown column 'charId' in 'where clause'
Error at getWinner in Kino.java com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxError
Exception: Unknown column 'charId' in 'where clause'

i have this error in Console . Only in console and after end the Kino game

in Eclipse dont have errors and the kino dont tell the Winners

The Winners Is : ,