[Server] Aion International 2.5+

EDLAX

Then If you guys are rolling asmodians, we will fight together once we are playing on it ;)

oh well we will see you there ;).

we are a group of friend so we will make teh first instance runs if ur on we can go togethah ;P

I might join. I just dont like the PK Mode or PVE Mode feature...

I mean yes, low lvls will be able to do quests in for example Eltnen,Morheim etc. But the rifting is pointless then.

Is this a permanent feature or temporary until certain amount of players come to play Aion Int. ?

And about PK mode... Players with PK Mode ON will be able to kill players in PK Mode OFF o.O?

I red feature's description, thats how i understood.

The rifting won't be really pointless, this is assuming everyone in rifting areas will activate the switch every time they log in. There will be a lot of people that will choose to not use the PvE switch as well as the number of people who will forget to turn it on until it's too late.

I recommend that you wait until you see the actual extent of its usage, then you can make suggestions to the admins, QQ or quit, whatever you want.

There will be a lot of people that will choose to not use the PvE switch

Ye 38lv people on Heiron with full greens~hardly a few blue gear will have pve mode off to get raped by 40lv twinks running with +10 gold weapon/gold gear , ok.

And the 38lv will see the twink , the twink/rifter won't be able to attack him cause of pve mode and the 38lv will inform his mates or on /3 where is the rifter and the rifter will just get pwned all the time by 55s.

as well as the number of people who will forget to turn it on until it's too late.

But of course there are solutions for that , like macro macro and macro. Also , okey you get pwned for one time and that's it next time you gonna activate pve mode , and done. Better way to farm AP , farm on Ingrisson/Gelkmaros no point to rift lolz.

And what about PK Mode? Will players in PK mode be able to kill the one in PK mode off or just ones im PK mode on?

Cuz with those features i see leveling very hard. Well not, since community is not so big, but imagine if it was.

Getting killed all the time by Ely/Asmo and your own race lol. Btw its not a qq, just asking, im going to play the server anyway.

I think PKers can kill ppl without the PK mode on but there are a few things you have to keep in mind when you are in PK Mode:

- Anyone is able to attack you.

- You can't PK players who are under level 30 and you can't PK in Pandaemonium, Sanctum, Marchutan, Kaisinel.

- Pker doesn't get AP or Exp when killing a player.

- Each player killed will raise your PK duration, time during when you can't toggle off the PK switch (A new pker will get 1 hour PK penalty while a PK lord will get 10 hours per player killed).

- If you kill a player which is 10 levels below you, your penatly duration per kill is doubled, and your PK rank counter is NOT increased.

- Depending your current PK rank, you might drop any item you're wearing.

You have to be very crazy/angry to use this.

I think PKers can kill ppl without the PK mode on but there are a few things you have to keep in mind when you are in PK Mode:

- Anyone is able to attack you.

- You can't PK players who are under level 30 and you can't PK in Pandaemonium, Sanctum, Marchutan, Kaisinel.

- Pker doesn't get AP or Exp when killing a player.

- Each player killed will raise your PK duration, time during when you can't toggle off the PK switch (A new pker will get 1 hour PK penalty while a PK lord will get 10 hours per player killed).

- If you kill a player which is 10 levels below you, your penatly duration per kill is doubled, and your PK rank counter is NOT increased.

- Depending your current PK rank, you might drop any item you're wearing.

You have to be very crazy/angry to use this.

Yeah, i red that on the website :)