[Server] Aion International 2.5+

EDLAX

Staff Update:

Opening Delay

I am extremely sorry to announce that the server's opening will be delayed a bit longer due to some unfortunate personal circumstances. I know you all have been waiting for quite a while and I ask for your understanding and a bit more patience, as we will be waiting just as anxiously as you for these issues to be resolved.

We have no ETA just yet, but we'll keep you updated when we get more information.

I apologize on behalf of the staff, including some who are unable to be present, and I'll be reading the forums for your feedback.

So i guess a few days delay :) Just to let you know people ^^

Staff Update:

Opening Delay

I am extremely sorry to announce that the server's opening will be delayed a bit longer due to some unfortunate personal circumstances. I know you all have been waiting for quite a while and I ask for your understanding and a bit more patience, as we will be waiting just as anxiously as you for these issues to be resolved.

We have no ETA just yet, but we'll keep you updated when we get more information.

I apologize on behalf of the staff, including some who are unable to be present, and I'll be reading the forums for your feedback.

So i guess a few days delay :) Just to let you know people ^^

I find this update hard to masturbate to.

I wants AION :<

Staff, About latest issues.

Dear community, as explained, we encoutered some issues on the latest days, which are now solved. Beside that before starting the servers, we noticed a serious imbalance with pve and pk modes, giving too much possibilities especially regarding to healing and different penalties encountered when rifting. Since we want a fair experience for our players, we are currently working on rewriting those parts, and implementing the slayer system (about to be completed).

Also the security beeing one of our main priority, we are currently finalizing our security solution that will prevent most of the hacks & unwanted tools used by some players on various servers.

While we can't give any exact date, be sure that we are making our best to clear the tasklist as fast as possible, to finally open the doors of Aion International.

We're all waiting :)

Final Tests

The server is currently under private final test status. You know what it means.

___

So not too long, maybe tomorrow, day after tomorrow, maybe even today, no one knows, stop asking questions bout time, if someone knew im sure they would share it (staff too).

So , you admit that your answer was a common one and could be avoided ?

Anyway , let's end the spam here.

Yes, kinda is common, it could be avoided sure, let me tell you how,

dont post common questions for which there is no answer (at least not a true one).