[Server] Aion International 2.5+

EDLAX

Ah , it's working fine for me now too , a few minutes before it showed me an error about DNS ;p

Happened once before for 2mins. Sometimes it takes a while to load the page, but that was earlier, i dont see these kind of problems anymore.

One of the testers told me 2 or 3 days more. they are fixing the bugs they found, mostly SM bugs.

You said that on July the 10th and tomorrow its July the 13th. So , since i don't care about ETA or anythink like that i will ask straight forward. Is it gonna open until Friday ?

I won't give any date since I am not the staff and I am not testing there, I just left waiting and I am playing on another server checking AInt forums for some kind of news, thats what you should do.

I won't give any date since I am not the staff and I am not testing there, I just left waiting and I am playing on another server checking AInt forums for some kind of news, thats what you should do.

You said that on July the 10th and tomorrow its July the 13th. So , since i don't care about ETA or anythink like that i will ask straight forward. Is it gonna open until Friday ?

I doubt, but i do hope

Last update from admin: All I can say is that the tests are complete and server is ready. Doesn't mean we'll open today eh.

Nice , but y know that it HAS to open tomorrow or at least the day after tomorrow , right ?

Last update from admin: All I can say is that the tests are complete and server is ready. Doesn't mean we'll open today eh.

Yeah, i've been there when he said that on shourbox. Though am i the only one who thought he was being sarcastic?

Yeah, i've been there when he said that on shourbox. Though am i the only one who thought he was being sarcastic?

Nope, you are not the only one, but what he said doesn't maen every bug they found is fixed. I think when he says that the server is ready he is speaking about security and stability. So maybe they still need to fix some bugs they found testing and as they said Empyream Crucible is almost done, they may be trying to have it done for the opening. Just guessing.

Nope, you are not the only one, but what he said doesn't maen every bug they found is fixed. I think when he says that the server is ready he is speaking about security and stability. So maybe they still need to fix some bugs they found testing and as they said Empyream Crucible is almost done, they may be trying to have it done for the opening. Just guessing.

If they just fixed security and stabilty then they have lots of things to do lol. And maybe you and I got his sarcasm, but like 10 of them didnt lol. He shouldn't of said that if it was sarcastic ^^ But w/e. Still waiting

Just think we will have a full retail like server, they are working a lot on it.

We surely do appreciate this but we certainly do not like when they lie to us and give us flase information.

We surely do appreciate this but we certainly do not like when they lie to us and give us flase information.

Dude if they really bring a retail-like server to us screw the 2 weeks we waiting for. It's even worth waiting a month or so.

Empyrean Crucible is full of epicness i just got a boner and you will get too then you gonna see how is aion on retail :3

Dude if they really bring a retail-like server to us screw the 2 weeks we waiting for. It's even worth waiting a month or so.

I totally agree , but i hate it when they announce 2-3 days and then

oh waits  someting broke

One week after : We Startz in 2 dayz !

Oh waits someting happened and no we are not openining it :)