[Server] Aion International 2.5+

EDLAX

I totally agree , but i hate it when they announce 2-3 days and then

oh waits  someting broke

One week after : We Startz in 2 dayz !

Oh waits someting happened and no we are not openining it :)

They want it perfect and so do I, it will open this week for sure. Think that when it opens, there won't be so much bugs then they can focus on implementing balaur dredgion for fortresses, and fixing the 2-3 bugs we may find and thats gonna be perfect..

Im not optimistic, hell no, get disappointed every day? No, pessimistic, it wont open today nor this week, /care off. You should do it too.

I heard from one of members (wont name him) that they love to lie, apparently, they were staff of server which was closed back in time. And all they said, when i asked sync, is that they borrowed a code from that server, yet that person is denying, and says it isnt so. He says at least admins are same, and that they were staff from the server thats now closed.

Well i kinda dont care bout this, as long as server wont close in a month or so.

Im not optimistic, hell no, get disappointed every day? No, pessimistic, it wont open today nor this week, /care off. You should do it too.

I heard from one of members (wont name him) that they love to lie, apparently, they were staff of server which was closed back in time. And all they said, when i asked sync, is that they borrowed a code from that server, yet that person is denying, and says it isnt so. He says at least admins are same, and that they were staff from the server thats now closed.

Well i kinda dont care bout this, as long as server wont close in a month or so.

I am not sure If they are the same staff that in BA but If they "lie" maybe is cause they don't want to let them know they were that staff they might have their reasons, If they really are.

About closure, BA stayed like 7 months and its community was even less than AInt and they closed cause of some stupid players that didn't appreciate their work and were trolling all the time, If I am not wrong.

I am not sure If they are the same staff that in BA but If they "lie" maybe is cause they don't want to let them know they were that staff they might have their reasons, If they really are.

About closure, BA stayed like 7 months and its community was even less than AInt and they closed cause of some stupid players that didn't appreciate their work and were trolling all the time, If I am not wrong.

I hope they wont fail again if they're same staff.

Anyway, sync:

"In all seriousness though, not long. The server is technically ready to be opened, now it's just a matter or preemptive measures and deciding how much we want to have already ready for you. " > Yesterday, Evening

"A bit more" was 2weeks for him, lets see what does "not long" mean.

I hope they wont fail again if they're same staff.

Anyway, sync:

"In all seriousness though, not long. The server is technically ready to be opened, now it's just a matter or preemptive measures and deciding how much we want to have already ready for you. " > Yesterday, Evening

"A bit more" was 2weeks for him, lets see what does "not long" mean.

Renegade(or sync, can't remember xD) said they were implementing events so maybe they want to have them ready for the start, they might want to do some events once we start and thats what they are doing. I hope it opens today.

Renegade(or sync, can't remember xD) said they were implementing events so maybe they want to have them ready for the start, they might want to do some events once we start and thats what they are doing. I hope it opens today.

If what sync said is true, lets hope they decide to open today (quoting "deciding how much we want to have already ready for you.")

Im not sure bout events though,  Cuz we'll be 10ish level. Maybe if event isnt related to level/gear/or whatever.

Though, Player Appreciations would be nice lolo.

If what sync said is true, lets hope they decide to open today (quoting "deciding how much we want to have already ready for you.")

Im not sure bout events though,  Cuz we'll be 10ish level. Maybe if event isnt related to level/gear/or whatever.

Though, Player Appreciations would be nice lolo.

Well, the bomb event doesn't require too much and If they didn't delete the king of the hill it would be funny to see lvl 1-10 players pvping lol and maybe some new events thay added.

Well, the bomb event doesn't require too much and If they didn't delete the king of the hill it would be funny to see lvl 1-10 players pvping lol and maybe some new events thay added.

haha. Imo events should be later, i kinda want to level first lol, but whatever. As long as server is up, i'll be happy. But i just doubt about opening today.

Stop or you are going to win a ban, calm down.

Talking bout me in shout or? Cuz, nah, i wont. There's not a single reason to ban me. Though they can do it w/o reason, cuz they dont need any.

Btw:

"Aion international forums are beeing prepared for the Server's opening."

Talking bout me in shout or? Cuz, nah, i wont.

Btw:

"Aion international forums are beeing prepared for the Server's opening."

Yep, seems like they are going to launch the server today as I expected.