Wich class is the best in PvP ???

• 2 weeks later...

for me low rate private servers its ES , necro , basicly all classes except healers/tanks/support .at high rate all dmg dealing types

and as for what class is best for pvp it depends what your opponents class it , for a low rate server i would make warlock since he has  alot of debuffs and anchor cubic , and necro/OL alot of curses + hp draining attaks

depends on what pvp ure talking about

if self buffed arena style, summoners, hierophant and duelists beats most of the classes with one hand...ive seens skilled archmages beats soul takers and stormscreamers without taking any damage, just because they have better concentration

on mass pvp, daggers kill fast, if u like to kill

most ppl prefer archer cuz theyre not too dependant to mana and have good survivability

and supports are fun to play in mass pvp too if u like to

Eh, there is no the best class in pvp... Success in pvp depends on a lot of variables, such as player skill, experience in pvp, strategy, luck and ofc items,buffs,even internet connection quality :P U cannot compare for instance dagger with nuker.

On a more serious note: as I keep repeating over and over again there is no best char - its all how you play it and what you like to play.

100% sure!

exactly, theres no best class, but some have advantages against others which makes it easier for them win

lets say, best overall ^^ ppl pick archers

btw pvp in lineage is one of the worst balanced ever..every chronicle they nerf a class in favor of another and things gets even worse more and more

it also depends on what chronicle and server u play , b/c as mentioned here b4 they nerf a class in each chronicle

back at c1/c2 u could 1 hit monsters with an archer or dagger unbuffed (the dagger skills all landed ) there wasn't anything like magic failed u could kill a dwarf on 60 with a 30 lvl mage , and if you ask ppl for what's the best class is they will anwser diffrent , if u wan't to find a good class for yourself give us some clues how u pvp , aggressive/defensive style

between? close range/long range u prefer mages/fighters dmg over time /high dmg ,  fast attak speed?  etc...

guys if u know how to play the class....u can own all...lawl!!!

in x50000 servers with full buffs archer will own coz its the simplest class in l2 when have full buffs!

but again archer dies easy from paladin!!

its all up to u....choose whatever u want

i mean all classes can own sometimes, look  summoner,

if u  are in oly (he makes bane to you, buffed pet hit u for 1k dmg+he heals the pet)

i mean all classes can own sometimes, look  summoner,

summoner is almost invincible in pvp 1x1, and was great for sieges in C4..nc soft just killed that class adding that stupid erase skill..most dumb thing ever

i killed a lot of ppl with elemental master in a noob server i played, u just have to choose well where to pvp, against who, and look in the area if isnt a dumb healler around, because is 90% sure they will run towards ur summon and erase just to show he can do actually something and ruin ur pvp ;)

i believe necro is the best because he has all the curses like abyss, gloom, anchor, weakness, slow, sleep, silence and mass bane. they all say that u mustn't play with this skills if you hava a necro but there still are necro's skills and even if the opponent doesn't want just don't care. without these skills there wouldn't be necros ;)