aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

So what I have to do access svn?

All is explained on first post. All links are posted. Just open the good ones, read, and understand.

As you have access only to precompiled, you can only help on the DP side. Fortunately (for you), scripts folder is under big rework since one year actually. Since that time around 50% of scripts has been recoded, 25% is under correction, and 25% is still missing. 3 World Bosses AIs are still missing aswell, plus numerous AIs than L2J never added (to name some : Ol Mahum (who flee speaking), Timak Orcs (who flee on their camp gathering friends) and some others.

Once you're part of inner circle you got access to sources, and then can eventually fix sources themselves. Don't be so arrogant thinking you can find/fix core bugs easily, actually only 3 or 4 ppls shared java core stuff and fix java core issues. After one year, the am.ount of java core contribution was near 0 when pack was free - since pack is contribution2use  there are some core shares, thanks to russians mainly.

Once the scripts folder will be achieved (and because registrations will be blocked due to the fact DP is good enough to don't be patched anymore), I will open new system that I announced since last November : Pack User system (I got an acurate idea of what I want to do). It's not the good time to announce it anyway (I count around 6 months to finish entirely DP scripts).

Wall of text FTW.

lol what are you trying to do? the ultimate c6 pack? 0.o

and what's your problem what he is trying to do?

He is trying to create a real interlude retail pack.

Tryskell not trying, he doing. :D

Hell yeah. Like a boss.

"And I think a point you said is sucking your dick...?".

"Nope."

"Actually, I'm pretty sure you did."

"Nha, that ain't me."

and what's your problem what he is trying to do?

He is trying to create a real interlude retail pack.

why i sayed i have any problem?

his project is number one with good comments and in that moment there is no other pack to face acis..

i just sayed he should rest a little and take care his life and not burn in coding lol

first human life and then l2 developer life lol

Guest Elfocrash

his project is number one with good comments and in that moment there is no other pack to face acis..

i just sayed he should rest a little and take care his life and not burn in coding lol

First and foremost you are not his mother or something.then this is a gaming forum and you will see many ppl that stay in home and do what they love to.If he has a talent, the time and the guts to do something good that why shouldn't he?I don't understand some guys ,really.I think he, and every gamer or coder or even every guy that stays home and does what he like to, has more fun that the others that go out (hit women, get rejected, call a sex line, crying deeply , have club fights and have fun.It is still fun for both sides.

and how do u know he is not taking care of it ?

u may be surprised but tryskell do other things than coding too :)

and if this is how u want to care about us/him, i tell u that its not the right way.

help the project as u can and wish us the best we can do/have.

Sleeping, waking, eating, coding, playing.

Repeat it every day, changing randomly position of words.

You can remove between 1 to 4 words sometimes.

If I'm unhappy ? I won't say that.

If I'm happy ? I won't say that neither.

Before even an "help to others" reason (community stuff), that pack is first a reason to prove to myself I can do it. A sort of trial.

Ok, I stop with psychology && feelings. I see you're crying.

Sleeping, waking, eating, coding, playing.

Repeat it every day, changing randomly position of words.

You can remove between 1 to 4 words sometimes.

If I'm unhappy ? I won't say that.

If I'm happy ? I won't say that neither.

Before even an "help to others" reason (community stuff), that pack is first a reason to prove to myself I can do it. A sort of trial.

Ok, I stop with psychology && feelings. I see you're crying.

'Tonight is the night'

Clubs, drugs, sex and other crazy stuff O_o

'Tonight is the night'

Clubs, drugs, sex and other crazy stuff O_o

Tonight is the review of "Fallen Earth", as it's F2P since GamerFirst bought the rigths.

8)

and how do u know he is not taking care of it ?

and if this is how u want to care about us/him, i tell u that its not the right way.

help the project as u can and wish us the best we can do/have.

i try find buggs and report :D

and i went to computer science to learn java++ (i pay 100 euro per month 0.o)

and i went to computer science to learn java++ (i pay 100 euro per month 0.o)

depend on what u want to learn, join aCis be polite , read some tuts on the net, and its the same but u still got 100 euro / month in ur pocket.

depend on what u want to learn, join aCis be polite , read some tuts on the net, and its the same but u still got 100 euro / month in ur pocket.

it's not the same lol

when i finish my studies they will give me degree to find a job as a programmer etc.. i don't think that tryskell can

give me degree jejejeje :P