aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

I haven't checked this pack yet, but as you wrote in this topic this is "clean pack, it may be applied for low/mid/high w/e server" (while other ppl said it is perfect just for low/mid).

So for high rate you have to configurate it for your own... How to make it well without source code? lol?

Serious servers are not high rates.

No work, no cookies. You have to give 'something' in order to 'take'. Simple like that :P

So where is the point to say something like a..

"this is the best pack of free ones, for every server (low/mid/high)"

if it isn't that simple, don't write it is ;)

So where is the point to say something like a..

"this is the best pack of free ones, for every server (low/mid/high)"

if it isn't that simple, don't write it is ;)

we could say that the best server is the ncsoft one, that is now bugged with sieges for ever, so there is just not "best" pack, only "better" than others

anyways i cant understand why ppl need to call it "free" or "not free", "best", "worst", ... you understand how acis system and what features it has, so where is your problem?

where is your problem?

Problem is that, aCis is not 'free' anymore (for those who don't want to work/help), they have to 'work' for sources while they could get it for free before 'contribute2play' system :P

What a shame :D

Problem is that, aCis is not 'free' anymore (for those who don't want to work/help), they have to 'work' for sources while they could get it for free before 'contribute2play' system :P

What a shame :D

wtf??? if i will report 4-5 bugs you will give me the svn??? no??? why not i have work :) so stop saying that... they must report over 10000 bugs and then you (((may))) give the svn as i see in your project you got over 10-20 (new)reports and only 5-6 got the svn... i am wrong? explain me that plz... i am not flamer-hater or something like that... i just got some questions :)

wtf??? if i will report 4-5 bugs you will give me the svn??? no??? why not i have work :) so stop saying that... they must report over 10000 bugs and then you (((may))) give the svn as i see in your project you got over 10-20 (new)reports and only 5-6 got the svn... i am wrong? explain me that plz... i am not flamer-hater or something like that... i just got some questions :)

Tell that to the 15 inner circles

I haven't checked this pack yet, but as you wrote in this topic this is "clean pack, it may be applied for low/mid/high w/e server" (while other ppl said it is perfect just for low/mid).

So for high rate you have to configurate it for your own... How to make it well without source code? lol?

No one answered to you, and answer is : you can't.

A precompiled version of the pack is made for guests to find and report issues you could find. Giving the quality of reports and your implication on the project, I deliver access to SVN/Timeline (inner circle / pack user). When you get access to svn you can checkout sources and make your own changes on it, make your server as you want, etc.

I must add aCis forum is the first barrier. I don't reply anymore to PM about "how to get access...". If ppl can't read announcement section (5 posts on it), well, I can nothing for them.

Those days I play a lot on official servers, so I'm kinda off of L2J and of aCis (ppl who made shares aren't commited and then aren't put in Inner Circle). So sorry if I got "low latency" on posts.

About the pack review, people says it is good because I think quality > quantity, and that has never changed since the beginning of the project. I verify what I commit, I search infos, and I got enough imagination to code anything I need (and so, I'm not a slave of others's codes). Best exemple is my Baium rework and Dr Chaos. Ofc when a full code is working, I will apply it directly... No point to reinvent the wheel.

Tryskell, i pmed you to explain me how this 'Pack User' rank works, but i got no respond. You don't explain it enough in the announcements...

Can anyone become pack user, if he wants to open a server using aCis? Or he has to do work first like reporting, making or correcting stuff?