aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

i have 5.1 i get error damn !

I have ran aCis with 5.0, 5.1 and 5.5 without any errors. If you are using x64 system remember to add the (x86) in your database_installer.bat.

ALWAYS use latest technologies when you can. 5.0 is deprecated as fuck, and when it got no reason to do'nt work with, it's clearly not recommended to use it (security holes etc).

Changeset 287

NPCs, AIs, misc

NPCs

- Few fixes on npcs.xml (few mobs being canMove when they shouldn't, etc).

- Indent using tab instead of spaces = -600ko.

- Clan system is revisited :

- "clan", "clanRange" and "ignoreIds" don't need anymore a default value on npc templates (drop of all clan="" clanRange="0" ignoredIds="").

- if a mob hasn't "clan" parameter, "clanRange" as "ignoreIds" aren't parsed. A mob can have : 1/1/1, 1/1/0 or 0/0/0 (default, no need any write).

- "clan" is now correctly parsed and used. It needed an important rework in order a template accept multiple clans.

- "clanIgnore" is renamed for "ignoredIds". The system is now correctly parsed and used.

- Addition of "ignoredIds" in shift+click panel.

- L2AttackableAI cleanup.

AIs

- Addition of GatekeeperZombies script.

- Fix aggroReconsider() method (no more NPEs), which returns previous target if no new target fits. Simplify the method.

- Fix Sprigants behavior. The task loop is now correctly stopped in case players die or leave the area.

- Fix custom scripts in order they send back bug report/HTMs. Not really a fix, as AIs don't use any HTM, but better follow that rule.

- Orfen AI :

- General cleanup.

- Edit initial spawn point of Orfen on SQL (happens only at first server startup) from her lair to 1st location (out of 3).

- Edit her aggro range from 500 to 1000.

- The 4 minions are handled by minion system instead of script (it generates decent random walking and minions follow Orfen).

- Edition of the zone check system for a Valakas/Baium similar looking one (inactivity = reset). That check is made every 60sec, not 10sec anymore.

- If inactive during 30min, Orfen randomly walks on 1 of the 3 locations (not lair). If she was already tagged as teleported, drop the teleport flag.

Misc

- Fix rev285 henna issue, ty Hasha for report.

- [L2J 5756] hasAtLeastOneItem() method. As it isn't limited to quest items, it is put on Inventory.

- Cleanup Quest.java methods, avoid to retain unused variables.

- Addition of Util.contains(array, array) for clan comparison cases. Return true if at least one element is common to both arrays.

- Existing Util.contains methods got "==" edited for "equals". They also check if array integrity is ok (null or empty array returns false).

- Drop of isParty(L2Skill) method.

Notes :

- Orfen movement sucks because of the miss of geodata check, perhaps later it will be improved (or share if you found better way to handle it).

- When a NPC got multiple clans, it uses the same clan range value for all of them.

Changeset 288

NPCs template refactor part III, misc

NPCs refactor

- handle final stats calculation from template stats (formula : base * carac bonus * levelmodifier).

- fix pets evasion/accuracy

AIs

- "FleeNpc" is moved to "group" folder, and is renamed "FleeingNPCs".

- split L2AttackableAIScript content into 2 layers : L2AttackableAIScript and AbstractNpcAI.

- "group" and "individual" AIs extends AbstractNpcAI. That layer got methods dedicated to such AIs.

- L2AttackableAIScript becomes a basic script, stored in "group".

- That split prepares the eventuality of listeners system addition.

- random cleanup (SummonMinions, Orfen, etc).

- Addition of FrozenLabyrinth script : http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=146273

- Addition of PlainsOfDion script.

Misc

- Addition of _scriptValue system. Drop of hasSpoken system.

- AI timeout is setted back on 120sec (after L2OFF IL check).

- critical with barehands is correctly calculated (after L2OFF IL check : use DEX mod).

Notes

- _scriptValue is unique to a spawn, you have to care about multiple scripts editing behavior of a npc.

And in bonus (the context where I took the screen was even funnier than the image itself) :

2hwn040.png

Problemo ? :troll:

And in bonus (the context where I took the screen was even funnier than the image itself) :

2hwn040.png

Problemo ? :troll:

a0x0xaa0xx0axa0x0 ok then i guess the second best one is "[sHARE] A-Style Interlude Custom Pack !" troller tk is troller!

After i read hellas and esios description (because i never heard of hellas till now, not that i care, and esios for me is just... nvm) i guess they are competitive in their own "market". not in aCis's one. Anyway esios should not be mentioned from my pov.

Broken still exists ? made my day with placing it in a list of L2j projects.

First acis

After L2jHellas

Then l2jfrozen

Last l2jesios

I don't need your opinion about who is the best, I must add your signature, added to the quote I just did, is ridiculous and doesn't deserve you in a good mean.

Esios got no "raison-d'être", I explained about it with Elfocrash and he agreed with my terms.

Btw on which pack is based L2JHellas ? I'm surprised to see nothing about it.

Edit : working on Antharas and Zaken for next commits. The NPC templates refactor is so far a success.

Btw on which pack is based L2JHellas ? I'm surprised to see nothing about it.

Tk are you kidding me? i've said it almost a hundred times hellas is based on archid..

Tk are you kidding me? i've said it almost a hundred times hellas is based on archid..

I just looked at the config, everything is organized in the childish way. The file extensions are .ini, nobody knows why because there is no difference.

What can I say, an attraction for children under 16 y/o. I feel a fear related to the timeline, don't make us to take a look inside.

Also, Pauler is everywhere, he likes to add cutoms, is a good reason to have it around, no effence, but stop to participate in such projects, they make you look horrible.