aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

source have no potions item handler  :rage:  can you help to make mana potion no consumable?

Drop the word "developer" from your custom title, ty in advance.

If you aren't able to think by yourself (and what you ask is like neophyte level, like "oh, let's see the mana potion item in xml, there is perhaps something interesting on it !"), use any other random pack. For you (you will waste a lot of time), as for me/us (no support, repeat the same over and over).

Readind forums announcements (after 2y of existence, they didn't change), you would know than you are (supposed to be) ALONE speaking of customs. So, until you got some knowledges and ARE ABLE TO SEE the diifference between an issue introduced by the pack and an random issue due to your "ignorance"/"incompetence" (the real word is "not-knowledge" but it doesn't exist, so sorry for the crude words).

Officially, that thread got no relation from near or far with customs.

Unofficially, we got whole sections and helpers on forums, aswell as many shares : all that accessible to community.

I build a pack and I build also a community. And I agree to say I don't want anyone to join as community : I search only ppl who knows already Java OR are willing to learn it. Others : go to others packs, you will be seriously disappointed with my own vision of a pack.

PS : declinate that "mana potion" stuff with all you can imagine : buffer not working c/ping it from others pack, "stuff" not working as a GM, missing stuff. It's a pack under developement, I don't play Legos committing 50 3-lines revisions per day which change nothing on the pack.

PS2 : a community ISN'T to register in a forum and hoping for reward. As a registered user with 0 post, 0 contributions, you are a NAMED GUEST FOR ME. Nothing more, nothing less.

I want to die :facepalm: you could say how to do it or just nothing..... Why so cruel? I'm beginner in java and trying to learn... I have never worked on  packs like this  so I had many questions... Sorry....

I want to die :facepalm: you could say how to do it or just nothing..... Why so cruel? I'm beginner in java and trying to learn... I have never worked on  packs like this  so I had many questions... Sorry....

Imagine dozen of people like you asking the same things over and over.

Imagine now I dedicate my time to my pack/community, and optionally on help section on MxC (and I'm rarely cruel when answering).

Now imagine what you are asking is (ridiculously) easy, and you probably would have to work in things hundred times harder in order to make anything good with L2J emulator.

I think you can easily understand why I am so mean.

I must add : saying you what to do destroy the whole intellect process you normally have to do. Which mean you receive strictly nothing getting the answer, as just after you will have another question. Good for you if you find an "Guardian Angel" answering any single question you got, but I don't want to be, and that topic isn't dedicated to such purpose.

Purposes of such topic : community announcements, users feedbacks. Nothing else.

While you die (and I never wanted it...), take some times to read sources, explore the pack and see what's going on. What I say is pure common sense. And you will eventually thank me later, no matter it's about L2 or anything in your life.

I should write a book...

Ok... Thanks for time you wasted on me and forgive me...

Well, eventually you could make a topic in help section and explain what you exactly want to do, so someone may give you a hand :P

Ok... Thanks for time you wasted on me and forgive me...

Please, what I say isn't a punishement... At least, you shouldn't be considerate it as a punishement. And if you do, try to see yourself in a mirror and ask "why did he say that" (I have given all answers motivating my initial answer btw...).

I don't say words for fun. You obviously lack of knowledge, and I was like you 2 years ago (I still learn). It's not a problem, until you got the will to learn by yourself (and eventually once you used 1 hour on a problem, Googling it, then ask for help).

If you wait ppl to make your server, then forget about developing at all. And it begins with mana potion questions. At least, try before to ask...

About your question on my forums, it has been dropped cause I explicitly said no support is given for customs (announcements section, once again), until you're part of community.

And I'm not sorry about that monologue, nor saying you what I think is pure common sense.

Anyway, stop offtopic now, even if I begun with it (I could simply ignore, but what then ? You would question in the void) ty in advance.

I'm moving on next revision. Mobs got anew their active skills, teachTo infos are corrected, missing templates have been identified and will be added shortly.

As dEvilKinG told me, and the sad part is he is right, we will "have the most complete interlude npcs, even better than l2off".

Don't forget to go on forums, as we got a new template.

Changeset 286

NPCs template refactor part II, Recipes, misc

NPCs

- fix missing teachTo infos (infos took from aCis, no reason L2J was wrong).

- add ACTIVE skills on all NPCs templates. Use of L2OFF GF (aCis skill list) for the ACTIVE skill list.

- fix custom names/titles (isCustom() uses).

- fix all Races using L2OFF GF "race" parameter. It uses only 4416 instead of 4290-4301 && 4416.

- addition back of the Wedding manager custom NPC.

- edition of shift+left click on NPCs. Addition of few infos (race, canMove).

Recipes

- fix an issue concerning recipes loading, ty Hasha.

- better performance overall (drop a map, avoid few generation of lists, drop synchronize keywords, drop of TempItem class, random cleanup,...)

Misc

- Checks involving hpratio are unified (easier to read).

- Fix TARGET_AREA_UNDEAD (rename it for AURA, as those skills are AURA not AREA ; clean the target type ; fix the mechanisms). Ty Hasha for report.

- Cleanup GBs scripts.

- correct Extractable message, ty Sahar.

PS : As the old aCis skill list was using L2OFF GF, the gain of RAM is around 25mo between this rev and 3 revs ago. Now passive skills are the ones written in client description.

More parts to come, we still miss 53 templates and calculations of stats from core.

NPCs templates are almost final, until L2OFF IL used was wrong.