Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have nothing agains slow development as long what is being done shows that he/they are doing a good job. Taking extra time to do things results in better stability than pumping out code just to show people revision changes.

Posted

You don't see new revision,but he's working "backstage" :> .

You will see soon :) .

but is tryskell so excited about it, that he/she don't even login on mxc or his/her forum?

Posted

but is tryskell so excited about it, that he/she don't even login on mxc or his/her forum?

lol

I/We will not "apologize" for anything.

Tryskell was clear for his job at project,etc.

I have nothing agains slow development as long what is being done shows that he/they are doing a good job. Taking extra time to do things results in better stability than pumping out code just to show people revision changes.

Right.

Posted

I know Sethek will hate to read this post if he reads it, anyway :D.

 

I do "internal commits" (pickup it in 2nd degree) under the form of patches, using date, hour, and description. This is a good mean to advance without commit. Since yesterday I'm around 10 'commits' (I didn't sleep and now after 1 hour of bike & 1 hour of swimming pool I'm near death :D).

 

As you seems to be from FBI : chameleon rest, charge effect complete rework, silent move, relax, effets fear & confusion, added/corrected cpdampercent for wrath, refactor L2SkillCreate -> only from yesterday/today. Commit is around 13k lines now.

 

lalacp.jpg

 

Why I don't commit... I try to give you something to test, which I know it doesn't have weird visible bugs which basically make you whine and make me lose time. I reworked the 4th XML, and it's under debug right now (adding FATAL effect for exemple).

 

The goal is to debug entirely the 4th first XMLs, you will have many things to test and I can write others time you review skills. Some things will be broken (items restriction, as it need itself a refactor).

 

Now, if you got a problem about time delay, I'm not chronopost, I'm not payed, and I already said there are many existing packs.

 

Instead of playing whining spectator, you can help because I need people in some tasks (written in forum), and atm I miss people on the systemmessage thing. So instead of babycrying about an actual stable release which will be "unstable" for like 10 revisions, help with others parts, you will make my live easier, project could go faster and your wait will be shorter.

 

To finish, I check this topic everyday (each hour more or near), but I use it as an alert tool to announce new commits when they come. If I don't have to post, I won't post, and positive people commentaries are enough to make me work.

 

Want a cookie now ?

Posted

well yes I agree with slow development as long as quality is good, but slow development like l2j, heheh i will just say no ty :P

We will not miss you :P but you are so dumb that you didn't understand a shit from tryskell's reply.

Anyway,as you don't find anything intresting here you could let this topic/project.

Cheers

 

Posted

We will not miss you :P but you are so dumb that you didn't understand a shit from tryskell's reply.

Anyway,as you don't find anything intresting here you could let this topic/project.

Cheers

 

yeah, since there are not customs for his pro server...

Posted

yeah, since there are not customs for his pro server...

You are so dumb that you didn't understand a shit from tryskell's reply.

Anyway,as you don't find anything intresting here you could let this topic/project.

Cheers

--------

If there are more guys like these ,i recommend not to try even post.

But thnx to let me know what kind of "devs" you are and how much brainless you are.

No insults,just the truth.

Posted

i was sarcastic? maybe? lol man, you are not even the owner of this project to judge others so hard. calm down...

You were not seem to be if i judge from your other replies.

Anyway,forget it.

 

I am discussing you know.When someone "throw" whatever he wants, he must also understand what he just said(lol).

 

And i would like to when you are judging the project w/e, reply only if you have arguments,

otherwise one word suits you....dumb.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • L2 WARFRONT - INTERLUDE FACTION PvP GRAND OPENING: 30 OCTOBER 2026 | 18:00 UTC    ANGELS VS DEMONS. TWO FACTIONS. ONE WAR. Tired of joining another Interlude server just to spend weeks farming before you can enjoy real PvP? L2 WARFRONT is a heavily customised Lineage 2 Interlude C6 Good vs Evil (GvE) server, built around continuous faction warfare, meaningful objectives and character progression through PvP. Our goal is simple: bring back the excitement of classic Interlude PvP while offering something different from the usual private server experience. CLOSED BETA COMPLETED - 110 PLAYERS PARTICIPATED! Our Closed Beta launched on 3 October, with 110 players. Players experienced real faction battles, tested class balance and helped us identify improvements before Grand Opening. We've listened to the feedback and are continuing to polish the experience for 30 October. Watch actual WARFRONT Closed Beta gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 No cinematic trailers pretending to be gameplay. See the real fights for yourself! SERVER FEATURES FACTION WARFARE Angels vs Demons - two opposing factions Level 80 start with free starter equipment Approximately 25-minute rotating faction battles Moving frontline with capturable outposts Capture the Main Outpost and assault the enemy HQ Strategic respawn locations and battlefield objectives PvP-based rewards and progression MINI AND GRAND EVENTS 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 battles Team vs Team Capture the Flag King of the Hill Chaos and Deathmatch Daily Dion Faction Siege Weekly Giran Clan Siege Grand Boss faction battles Ranked 1v1 Olympiad CUSTOM PROGRESSION Character Mastery Gear Battle XP and equipment progression Battle Pass Custom class and faction balancing PvP rewards and achievements Clan recruitment system   BRING YOUR CLAN! Clan preregistration is already available through our Discord. Eligible preregistered clans can benefit from our special level 8 clan-start promotion. Whether you're coming with an organized clan, a few old friends or completely solo, there will be a place for you in the war. GRAND OPENING FRIDAY, 30 OCTOBER 2026 18:00 UTC / 21:00 MOSCOW Website: https://l2warfront.com Account Registration: https://l2warfront.com/register.html Discord: https://discord.gg/BGt5bfkrTw Closed Beta Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N09KbyAagh0 Classic Interlude combat, completely reimagined around faction warfare. See you on the battlefield!
    • ⛔ 🔥 YOUR ISSUE DATE IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE 🎂 On most US DLs the expiry lands on the holder's birthday. Not "around the same time" – exactly on the DOB. Month-day format, not day-month. 03/07 means March 7, not July 3. Mix up the order and you've birthed a date that never existed. Every template revision has a fixed revision date. On a 2012 California DL it's identical on all of them. Your own date – flag. Dates must chain: ISS plus term equals EXP. Break one link and the whole timeline is false. The machine checks arithmetic before it reads the name. 🐎 We verify dates against the state's official documentation before delivery. ✉️ US DL failing on flat ground? Send it – we'll audit the entire timeline. › TG: @mustang_service_ms ( https:// t.me/ mustang_service_ms ) › Channel: Mustang Service ( https:// t.me/ +JPpJCETg-xM1NjNl ) #drawing #kyc #photoshop #DL #dates
    • 🔥⚔️ LINEAGE 2 REBORN SIGNATURE – CHARACTERS & ADENA FOR SALE! ⚔️🔥 💎 CHARACTERS FOR SALE ✨ Eva’s Saint – Level 78 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Titan 💰 Price: €500 🔥 Archmage 👑 Noblesse ⚔️ Subclass: Destroyer (Destro) – Level 75 💰 Price: €400 💰 ADENA FOR SALE 🪙 1 Billion Adena = €250 📌 Server: L2Reborn Signature 📩 WTS – Want to Sell! Interested in any of these offers? Don't hesitate to contact me! 📬 DM me for more detailed information, screenshots, and serious inquiries. ⚔️ Choose your character, boost your gameplay, and make your next move on L2Reborn Signature! 🔥 #Lineage2 #L2Reborn #L2RebornSignature #EvaSaint #Archmage #Titan #Destro #AdenaForSale #WTS
    • can u release  clean  system folder for Samurai Crow??
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..