[Guide] Phoenix Knight

Hello maxcheaters community. I have decided to make a guide about Phoenix Knight class.Here we go.

Quests

Change to Human Knight( Knight)

Change to Paladin ( Trial of the Calling , Testimony of Trust , Testimony of the Healer )

Change to Phoenix Knight ( Saga of the Phoenix Knight )

Equipment   

*Weapons

D grade(20-40 lvl) item_2499.jpg Elven Long Sword

C grade(40-52 lvl) item_4705.jpg Sword of Nightmare - Health

B grade(52-61 lvl) item_4719.jpg Sword of Damascus - Haste

A grade(61-76 lvl) item_5648.jpg Dark Legion's Edge - Health

S grade(76-80 lvl) item_6582.jpg Forgotten Blade - Health

S80 grade(80-84 lvl) weapon_icarus_sowsword_i00.png Icarus Sawsword - Health

S84 grade(84-85 lvl) weapon_incessantcore_sword_i00.png Eternal Core Sword - Health

*Armors

D grade(20-40 lvl)

item_352.jpg Brigandine Tunic

item_2378.jpg Brigandine Gaiters

item_2411.jpg Brigandine Helmet

item_2493.jpg Brigandine Shield

C grade(40-52 lvl)

item_356.jpgFull Plate Armor

item_2414.jpg Full Plate Helmet

item_2497.jpg Full Plate Shield

item_2462.jpg Full Plate Gauntlets

item_2438.jpg Full Plate Boots

B grade(52-61 lvl)

item_2381.jpg Doom Plate Armor

item_5722.bmp Doom Gloves

item_5738.bmp Doom Boots

item_2417.jpg Doom Helmet

item_110.jpg Doom Shield

A grade(61-76 lvl)

item_374.jpg Armor of Nightmare

item_5771.jpg Gloves of Nightmare

item_5783.jpg Boots of Nightmare

item_2418.jpg Helm of Nightmare

item_2498.jpg Shield of Nightmare

S grade(76-80 lvl)

item_6373.jpg Imperial Crusader Breastplate

item_6374.jpg Imperial Crusader Gaiters

item_6378.jpg Imperial Crusader Helmet

item_6375.jpg Imperial Crusader Gauntlets

item_6376.jpg Imperial Crusader Boots

item_6377.jpg Imperial Crusader Shield

S80 grade(80-84 lvl)

armor_t100_u_i00.png Moirai Cuirass

armor_t100_l_i00.png Moirai Gaiter

armor_helmet_i00.png Moirai Helmet

armor_t100_g_i00.png Moirai Gauntlet

armor_t100_b_i00.png Moirai Boots

weapon_tysandy_shield_i01.png Moirai Shield

S84 grade(84-85 lvl)

armor_t97_u_i00.png Εlegia Cuirass

armor_t97_l_i00.png Elegia Gaiters

armor_helmet_i00.png Elegia Helmet

armor_t97_g_i00.png Elegia Gauntlet

armor_t97_b_i00.png Elegia Boots

heavengate_shield_i01.png Elegia Shield

*Jewellery

accessary_elven_necklace_i00.pngElven Set (D grade)

accessary_blessed_necklace_i00.pngBlessed Set (C grade)

accessary_necklace_of_black_ore_i00.pngSet of Black Ore (B grade)

accessary_inferno_necklace_i00.pngMajestic Set (A grade)

accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.pngTateossian Set (S grade)

accessary_dynasty_necklace_i00.pngDynasty Set (S80 grade)

vesper_necklace_i00.pngVesper Set (S84 grade)

Epic Jewellery

accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.pngNecklace of Valakas (S grade)

accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.pngZaken's Earring (S grade)

accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.pngEarring of Antharas (S grade)

accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.pngRing Of Baium (S grade)

accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00.pngRing of Queen Ant (B grade)

(if server has epic jewels, it will be better to take them.)

(instead of Ring of Queen Ant its better to take vesper ring cause you will have more m. def.)

Skills

*Physical Skills

skill0018_0.pngAura of Hate(lvl 37): Uses 6542 power to provoke nearby enemies to attack.  (mp cost: 102)

skill0028_0.pngAggresion(lvl 49): Uses 7196 power to provoke an enemy to attack.  (range: 800)

skill0454_0.pngSymbol of Defense(lvl 1): Creates a seal that maximizes the defensives abilities of nearby allies. The seal's effect disappears upon leaving the area. Consumes 1 Battle Symbol  (mp cost: 80)

*Magic Skills

skill0044_0.pngRemedy(lvl 3): Cures severe bleeding.  (mp cost: 55)

skill0069_0.pngSacrifice(lvl 25): Sacrifices user's HP to restore a target's HP with 1170 power.  (hp cost: 1560) (range: 600)

skill0262_0.pngHoly Blessing(lvl 37): Restore target's HP using 546 power.  (mp cost: 239) (range: 600)

skill0912.jpgSummon Imperial Phoenix(lvl 1):Summons an Imperial Phoenix. Consumes 2 A-Grade Crystals and 1 soul each.

skill0784.jpgSpirit of Phoenix(lvl 1): Share Phoenix's spirit and yours. There is a chance that the Spirit of Phoenix will expand when being attacked. Additional effects appear as it expands.

*Reinforcement Skills

skill0072_0.pngIron Will(lvl 3): Increases user's M.Def. by 30% for 20 minutes  (mp cost: 25)

skill0082_0.pngMajesty(lvl 3): Increases P.Def. by 15% for 5 minutes and decreases evasion by 6  (mp cost: 27)

skill0110_0.pngUltimate Defense(lvl 2):  For 30 seconds, increases user's P.Def. by 3600, M.Def. by 2700, resistance to buff-canceling attacks by 80%, and restricts movement.  (mp cost: 21)

skill0112_0.pngDeflect Arrow(lvl 4): Increases resistance to bow attacks by 40% and resistance to crossbow attacks by 20% for 20 minutes.  (mp cost: 22)

skill0341_0.pngTouch of Life(lvl 1): Gives a holy blessing by sacrificing oneself.Restores HP by 50%, and for 2 minutes, increases resistance to buff cancel attacks by 100%, resistance to de-buff attacks by 30%, and the power of received HP recovery magic by 30%. Restores 50 HP every second.  (HP cost: 1215) (Range: 40)

skill0350_0.pngPhysical Mirror(lvl 1): For 5 minutes, reflects physical buffs/de-buffs with 30% probability and magic buffs/de-buffs with 10% probability. Requires a shield. (mp cost: 36)

skill0368_0.pngVengeance(lvl 1): Provokes nearby enemies to switch targets and attack through power 7987. For 30 seconds increases user's P.Def. by 5400, M.Def. by 4050, and resistance to buff-canceling attacks by 80%, and becomes unable to move. Requires a shield.  (mp cost: 35)

skill0406_0.pngAngelic Icon(lvl 3): Channels the gods' strength to greatly increase user's combat effectiveness. For 1 minute, increases resistance to de-buff attacks by 40%, P.Def. by 50%, M.Def. by 50%, accuracy by 6 when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, movement speed by 30, attack speed by 30% when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, critical rate by 100 when a sword is equipped, critical damage by 100% when a blunt weapon is equipped, and resistance to buff-canceling attacks by 40%. Decreases the effect of recovery magic by 80%. Can be used when HP is under 30%. (mp cost: 170)

skill0438_0.pngSoul of the Phoenix(lvl 1): Maintains buggs and de-buffs even after death. The Blessing of Noblesse and the Amulet of Luck disappear, however. Consumes 1 Blood of the Phoenix. (mp cost: 250)

skill0527.pngIron Shield(lvl 1): Increases Shield Defense power with a certain chance when attacked. (mp cost: 43)

skill0528.pngShield of Faith(lvl 1): For 15 seconds, party members' P.Def. is increased by 3600 and M.Def. is increased by 2700. For the duration, 90% of any damage received by a party member is absorbed. (mp cost: 43)

skill0916.pngShield Deflect Magic(lvl 4): For 8 seconds, transfers magical damage back to the enemy caster. (mp cost: 29)

skill0760.jpgAnti Magic Armor(lvl 1): Increases M. Def. by 5000 for 30 seconds.

skill0913.jpgDeflect Magic(lvl 1): Increases resistance to magic attacks by 100% for 20 minutes.

skill0785.jpgFlame Icon(lvl 1): Receives the will of the phoenix to drastically increase the fighting ability of party members. For 1 minute, increases resistance to de-buff attacks by 40%, P. Def. by 50%, M. Def. by 50%, accuracy by 6 when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, moving speed by 30, Atk. Spd. by 30% when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, critical rate by 33 when a sword is equipped, critical damage by 33% when a blunt weapon is equipped, and resistance to buff canceling attacks by 40%. Decreases the effect of recovery magic by 80%.

*Weaken Skills

skill0092_0.pngShield Stun(lvl 52): Stuns an enemy for 9 seconds. Requires a shield. (mp cost: 38)(range 40)

skill0353_0.pngShield Slam(lvl 1): Stuns an enemy with a shield, blocking the enemy's physical skills for 1 minute. Requires a shield. Target cancel is possible. (mp cost: 35)(range 40)

skill0400_0.pngTribunal(lvl 10): Inflicts divinity damage on the enemy with 1535 power added to power and greatly stimulates attacking desire. For 30 seconds, decreases the critical rate by 50% and resistance to every type of close range weapon by 20. Requires a sword or blunt weapon to be equipped. Over-hit and critical hit are possible. (mp cost: 72)(range 40)

skill0403_0.pngShackle(lvl 10): Provokes an enemy to attack, then immobilizes them for 10 seconds. (mp cost: 34)(range 600)

skill0404_0.pngMass Shackling(lvl 5): Provokes nearby enemies to attack, then immobilizes them for 10 seconds.(mp cost: 51)

skill0405_0.pngBanish Undead(lvl 10): Fills undead with fear, causing them to flee for 20 seconds. Consumes 10 soul ores. Lethal strike is possible. (mp cost: 68)(range 150)

*Toggle Skills

skill0196_0.pngHoly Blade(lvl 1): Ability to attack with sacred power. (mp cost: 8)

skill0197_0.pngHoly Armor(lvl 2): Increases one's resistance to dark magic attacks. (mp cost: 9)

skill0318_0.pngAegis Stance(lvl 1): Enables shield defense in all directions and decreases shield P.Def. by 40%. (mp cost: 9)

skill0322_0.pngShield Fortress(lvl 6): Shield P.Def. increases by 560. MP is continuously consumed proportionate to user's level.  (mp cost: 14)

skill0335_0.pngFortitude(lvl 1): Increases resistance to paralysis and stun attacks by 30. MP is coninuously consumed proportionate to user's level. (mp cost: 35)

**Transform Skills

(when you finish casting vanguard you will lose all your basic skills and you will have the following.Also will be better in PvE )

skill0810.pngVanguard(lvl 1): Goes forth as the advance guard and displays valor. Receives the ability to attack more freely because a two-handed sword is equipped, but shield defense is decreased. (mp cost: 31)

fullswing.pngFull Swing(lvl 38): Widely swings a two-handed weapon to attack nearby enemies with 3801 power added to P.Atk. Requires a two-handed sword/two-handed blunt to be equipped. Ignores shield defense. Over-hit and critical hit are possible.(mp cost: 80)

cleaves.pngCleave(lvl 38): Inflicts a powerful blow on the enemy with 4224 power added to P.Atk. Requires a two-handed sword/two-handed blunt weapon to be equipped. Ignores shield defense.Over-hit. Critical. (hp cost: 1)(mp cost: 80)(range 40)

guillotineattack.pngGuillotine Attack(lvl 37): Attacks the target with 6960 power added to P.Atk. Requires a two-handed sword/two-handed blunt weapon to be equipped. Ignores shield defense.Over-hit. (mp cost: 99)(range 40)

boostmorale.pngBoost Morale(lvl 3): For 2 minutes when using a sword/blunt weapon/dualsword, increases one's own accuracy by 8, critical attack rate by 150, and critical damage by 30%. (mp cost: 133)

switchstance.pngSwitch Stance(lvl 1): Switches from an attack stance to a basic stance.

Dyes

Greater Dye of WIT <wit+4 int-4>

Greater Dye of CON <con+4 str-4>

Buffs/songs-dances

improved combat,improved condition,improved movement,improved shield defense,improved critical attack,improved magic,haste,greater shield,resist shock,Unholy resistance,Holy Resistance,Mental Shield,Divine Protection,Elemental Protection,Chant of Protection,Chant of Revenge,Resist Fire,Resist Aqua,Resist Wind

Song of Warding,Song of Vitality,Song of Wind,Song of Renewal,Song of Champion,Song of Earth,Song of Storm Guard,Dance of Warrior,Dance of Fury,Dance of Protection,Dance of Alignment,Dance of ,Dance of Aqua Guard

Attributes

For armor,it depends on the server.

What do you mean? I mean that you check the community of the server and you choose the attributes that you will put in your armor

For weapon, you put holy.

Why holy? You have also a skill holy blade that increases holy attribute.So is the better choice.

Certification Skills

skill1349_0.pngCounter Spirit: 3% chance to increase 7% M.Atk/P.Atk and 8% Cast.Spd/Atk.Spd for 15 seconds when under attack

skill1086_0.pngChance Haste: 1% chance to increase 32% Atk.Spd for 15 seconds when attacking

skill1418_0.pngCounter Barrier: 3% chance to become temporarily invincible to damage for 5 seconds (but not debuffs) when under attack.

PVP Strategies

You cant pvp alone because you are a tank, so never go alone for pvps. Its better to go with a party/clan.

Xp Zones

From 1 to 10, near spawn place and outside talking island

From 10 to 15, outside of Elven Ruins

From 15 to 20, Elven Ruins

From 20 to 30, Ruins of Despair,Ruins of Agony and at 25 lvl you can go to Wastelands

From 30 to 40, death pass or Hardins Private Academy

From 40 to 60, Cemetary and after 55 you can go Dragon Valley

From 60 to 70, Dragon Valley Cave or Valley of Saints

From 70 to 80, Hot Springs, Varka Silenos Outpost,Ketra Orc Outpost or Monastery of Silence

From 80 to 85, Isle of Player

(Also you can go to Kamaloka or Catacombs if you have a party.)

~WeirdSituation.

Kαλά ρε μαλάκα, εδώ και 3 μέρες γι'αυτό περιμένουμε?

English section :P

btw +1 from me amazing guide!

Kαλά ρε μαλάκα, εδώ και 3 μέρες γι'αυτό περιμένουμε?

agree this is 2 hours work for me(kidding)

some fixes sent to pm

great guide. but 3 days for this?? are you crazy kidding me?? hmm anyway. great again. its awesome. maybe its time to learn how to play paladin ;)

my personal opinions

1) picking health sa weapons aint really good for the PvP side of the tank its ok if u play lowrates or u want to be the Raid Tanker but not for pvp action .

2)Attributes picking is indeed depending on the server class/attribute on weapons usage but also putting 5 diffrent attributes to the armor set is way better than 1 into all the parts.

Now about the mistakes :

Where are the 80 + lvl skills?

a little help

skill0760.jpg Anti Magic Armor

Increases M. Def. by 5000 for 30 seconds.

skill0759.jpg Archer's Will

When a bow/crossbow is used, accuracy increases by 8 and range increases by 50. When attacking, the physical skill's power and the Critical rate are increased at a fixed rate.

skill0913.jpg Deflect Magic

Increases resistance to magic attacks by 100% for 20 minutes.

skill0758.jpg Fighter's Will

When a short-range weapon is used, attack power increases by 100 and Atk. Spd. increases by 10%. When attacking, the physical skill's power and the Critical rate are increased at a fixed rate.

skill0766.jpg Sixth Sense

When stamina is at its limit, sensation reaches its peak to increase evasion by 15 when HP is below 30%.

skill0757.jpg Protection of Alignment

Resistance to tendency attributes is increased by 20, and when damage is incurred, M. Def. and resistance to elemental attributes are additionally increased instantly depending on the probability.

skill0756.jpg Protection of Elemental

Resistance to elemental attributes is increased by 20, and when damage is incurred, M. Def. and resistance to elemental attributes are additionally increased instantly depending on the probability.

skill0755.jpg Protection of Rune

M. Def. is increased by 15%, and when damage is incurred, additional M. Def. and resistance to attributes are increased instantly depending on the probability.

skill0785.jpg Flame Icon

Receives the will of the phoenix to drastically increase the fighting ability of party members. For 1 minute, increases resistance to de-buff attacks by 40%, P. Def. by 50%, M. Def. by 50%, accuracy by 6 when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, moving speed by 30, Atk. Spd. by 30% when a sword/blunt weapon is equipped, critical rate by 33 when a sword is equipped, critical damage by 33% when a blunt weapon is equipped, and resistance to buff canceling attacks by 40%. Decreases the effect of recovery magic by 80%.

skill0784.jpg Spirit of Phoenix

Share Phoenix's spirit and yours. There is a chance that the Spirit of Phoenix will expand when being attacked. Additional effects appear as it expands.

skill0912.jpg Summon Imperial Phoenix

Summons an Imperial Phoenix. Consumes 2 A-Grade Crystals and 1 soul each.

Overal is a nice guide mate.

awesome! is very hard to write a guild like these.

PVP Strategies

You cant pvp alone because you are a tank, so never go alone for pvps. Its better to go with a party/clan.

in olympiad?? or 1vs1? write some worlds about 1vs1 and olympiad

?i wana know too...what to do in oly..i know coz is tanker has 2-3 skills to increase the p.def m.def and i just go to attack coz it still has a good amount of p.atk/atk.speed (my opinion)

its really easy do ur buffs do your item buffs (from staff bob and so on).

and then summon phoenix.

when the match starts use spirit of phoenix hit iwth his and try to root and stun the enemys.

if he is a mage use anti magic armor and reflect magic.

when spirit of phoenix goes to lvl 3 use flame icon and then just root/stun and hit its ur win u cant actually loose.