[Guide] Phoenix Knight

Instead of enchanting UD to Time/Recycle, try to enchant this with with Decrease Penalty and maybe, maybe you can move ::)

tanks in EP just have not normal UD's but some other that increase px 3k mdef or sent all damage back and they can move!

Heh, if u wanna own hard with a tank just make a DE Tank, in freya they can kill almost everyclass :) Spirit of Shilen = Terminator.

If you wanna kill, then play dagger/archer/nuker, not tank. A tank is meant to fucking tank the enemies while your DDs are raping the shit our of them.

Tanks don't need any offensive stats at all. Just grap anything that increases your P. Def, M. Def, HP, debuff resist, shield defense rate, speed. I can play tank with no weapon at all. Though some Health SA would be cool.

sry for this stupid question.. is because i didn't played EP a lot especially with pala.. u can move with UD?

by UD we mean a skill that increases ur pdef/mdef stats ;)

While using UD u can't move so it's kinda useless vs mages in 1 vs 1.. but a good tactic should be use UD and heal urself

So U agree that mage cant own a tank in pvp like in oly ;] jep? I think i will hate tanks like i hate daggers ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Heh, if u wanna own hard with a tank just make a DE Tank, in freya they can kill almost everyclass :) Spirit of Shilen = Terminator.

Fail .. phoenix knight can own easy sk cause sk dont have heal .. if paladin have low hp (under 50%) he can stun sk , make tol , sacrifice maybe if it's enchanted , and he will get full hp in 5 sec , but what sk would do ? nothing .. just wait for vr effect from spirit of shilien

• 2 weeks later...

I would prefer ....

S grade(76-80 lvl) Forgotten Blade - Focus

S80 grade(80-84 lvl) Dynasty Sword - Focus

S84 grade(84-85 lvl) Vesper Cutter - Focus

but the rest i do not complain, it is a good guide ;)

I would prefer ....

S grade(76-80 lvl) Forgotten Blade - Focus

S80 grade(80-84 lvl) Dynasty Sword - Focus

S84 grade(84-85 lvl) Vesper Cutter - Focus

but the rest i do not complain, it is a good guide ;)

if u are going pvp/farm solo swords with focus maybe are better, but usually tanks are made to TANK, like his name says, and more HP means u can survive more

(some things are missing, i will add them in the near future)

for starters you could add for which chronicle does this guide apply the best

yes i will edit it with freya equipment. ;]

if u are going pvp/farm solo swords with focus maybe are better, but usually tanks are made to TANK, like his name says, and more HP means u can survive more

Exactly!

yes i will edit it with freya equipment. ;]

Good to hear that. :)