[Guide] Phoenix Knight

I have to totally disagree about a few things.

Weapon: Focus SA is always better, unless you wanna be a vegetable, unable to kill even undergeared characters.

Also, a bow+f is a must have.

Armor: as far as it goes for s80 - I'd rather keep Imperial Crusader until Vesper/Elegia wutevah. Though now we've got the new Freya sets which are quite nice, but those ain't included in the guide so I won't talk 'bout 'em.

Jewels - all's fine, but  made me shit bricks. AQ>Vesper. kkthxbai.

Dyes: Lmao. I shit my bricks again, now I've got 2 of them to wash :(. The dyes you need are +4str-4con and +4wit-4int. And nothing else.

Weapon ele : if it's low rated, I'd agree with holy. if it's high rated, I'd get 1x Earth 1x Holy atleast [preferably every ele]. For the bow, I'd go with water, pretty rare and often unused ele.

Armor ele : agreed.

Certification skills:

Barrier [enchanter]

Long shot(?) [rogue]

Pve : haste[warrior] pvp : cp [warrior]

Also, when you start L2, and before you get to 80 atleast, it gives you enough time to learn how to play yer class as it should be played.

-CON ON A TANK? DO YOU KNOW WHAT A TANK'S JOB IS? FFS

Tank needs CON+4/STR-4/5(HP, stun resist), DEX+4/STR-4/5(Shield defence rate), WIT+4/INT-4/5 (debuff resist)

He probably plays Interlude, where tanks were indeed useless, since archers could kill them very easily, no matter what...

He probably plays Interlude, where tanks were indeed useless, since archers could kill them very easily, no matter what...

Actually tanks are pretty OP on almost all IL servers.. especially on PvP servers..

Anyway ontopic: u should update it for freya client.. i think a lot of ppl will need it

L2 is kinda shit in freya

anyway,to make a guide,you must have played this class some time ago,so u can make it complete

and Anima hasn't played since HB

there are some pretty cool high rate pvp srvs that are l2..

Mana pots, NPC Buffers, GM Shops, Class changers, Global Gatekeepers etc etc is not what NC was thinking when they released L2.

I had never played a tank :] but it is very interesting class, can someone give an explanation forthis skill: " Spirit of Phoenix

Share Phoenix's spirit and yours. There is a chance that the Spirit of Phoenix will expand when being attacked. Additional effects appear as it expands."? Thx :]

P.S.: with so much UD's vs mages it becoms OP class... gracia/epilog became and age of TANKS xD

P.S.: with so much UD's vs mages it becoms OP class... gracia/epilog became and age of TANKS xD

While using UD u can't move so it's kinda useless vs mages in 1 vs 1.. but a good tactic should be use UD and heal urself

While using UD u can't move so it's kinda useless vs mages in 1 vs 1.. but a good tactic should be use UD and heal urself

u can walk while having UD in this UD's in GE

Instead of enchanting UD to Time/Recycle, try to enchant this with with Decrease Penalty and maybe, maybe you can move ::)