[Report]Erol - Karma Abuse

SyntaxSTV

Same shits like old times.Do you think by reporting one staff member something is gonna change? NO.

PS: if you dont like something then leave and dont wait for miracles.

@Noble: please do not try to judge my action. Do not make me remind how did you demote and ban him. Even GrisoM (who could be anytime) wasn't so evil with staff members and didn't pissed off anyone like you always did on this forum.

The ego, jelosy and envy destroyed all that respect you gained all this years. (don't push me post the facts) you know what i am talking about ;)

@sX: you dumbhead, don't make me start posting all your flames against me, against greeks on this staff and greeks on this forum (including Noble and including mother's flame).

Wash your mouth and try to delete my memory before making the "angel"

@Noble: please do not try to judge my action. Do not make me remind how did you demote and ban him. Even GrisoM (who could be anytime) wasn't so evil with staff members and didn't pissed off anyone like you always did on this forum.

The ego, jelosy and envy destroyed all that respect you gained all this years. (don't push me post the facts) you know what i am talking about ;)

@sX: you dumbhead, don't make me start posting all your flames against me, against greeks on this staff and greeks on this forum (including Noble and including mother's flame).

Wash your mouth and try to delete my memory before making the "angel"

Who you're calling me a dumbhead you emo whore?Post them, GO ON POST THEM.Even if you do post them what has it to do with the topic you junked and my de-karma?Nothing.So, admit your fail and anything is going to be just fine =]

Btw, get some English lessons...

Who you're calling a dumbhead you emo whore?Post them, GO ON POST THEM.Even if you do post them what has it to do with the topic you junked and my de-karma?Nothing.So, admit your fail and anything is going to be just fine =]

Your topic itself expressed a e-flame to Coyote,like u wanted to make fun of him

Your topic itself expressed a e-flame to Coyote,like u wanted to make fun of him

As Noble says there's not "was intended to" or "it was expressed by itself LIKE"...All these are theories, in my topic there was no forum rule breaked, was it?

Oh shet, look guys, I has MD's account, look look look

2rojnmo.png

Alright, you have her PWDs so? You are a 14 y/o imature boy.

Reaper added this kind of php keylogger and all you had to do was to say "hey mr reaper, can you tell me which was the pwd?"

And then it wasn't hard to gain access everywhere, if her password was the same everywhere.

Besides, why are all these happening now that I'm out of the staff?

Yeah, I'll tell you why. Because before everyone was Coyote's friend, to get a chance to be in the staff, and also a guaranteed return ticket from the banland.

as i told you...i care little about the names!

also i care LITTLE about my reputation...i care little about my name,i care little about the forum,i care littl about the staff's respect,i care little about the names here, i care 0 about the staff

as my sig say, Strict,Professional,Equal,Fair=Noble ...when i was staffer i didnt care about being god in place of god so everyone was treated equally(even staff)!

about the last thing for egos and jealously you ve wrote i ll tell you this ;) i dont care returning to staff. if i play your game im sure there will be a lot of fun...im not sure who is going to lose more ... :D ....i dont have ego and jealously about the staff.who cares about the failed ideas and some persons who believe they got power but still the forum makes fun of them ? :) ...i was there for 3,5 years and you re less than 3 months! so i ve earned some respect about my ideas...not about the time i was on staff...i dont think i can lose it so easily

i hunt an idea...a hidden idea and not a colored name! get over with it!i dont need sabotage or minor scratches to staff...i dont give a penny....Noble does NOT get consumed for 0 things :)

Oh shet, look guys, I has MD's account, look look look

2rojnmo.png

Alright, you have her PWDs so? You are a 14 y/o imature boy.

Reaper added this kind of php keylogger and all you had to do was to say "hey mr reaper, can you tell me which was the pwd?"

And then it wasn't hard to gain access everywhere, if her password was the same everywhere.

Besides, why are all these happening now that I'm out of the staff?

Yeah, I'll tell you why. Because before everyone was Coyote's friend, to get a chance to be in the staff, and also a guaranteed return ticket from the banland.

Fail. You know that it's real, it's obvious. And it wasn't Reaper, rofl. Reaper was just the "vitrine", because he didn't log in via hidemyass.com.

These pics are ss from Sofaki's account.

See you.

Ok, lemme say what I believe.

This topic was made to laugh with Coyote & Sofi, even both of you guys are not saying it (speaking 'bout Syntax & Goddess).It's obvious, you made it not to discuss, but to laugh with him.That was what Erol understood and I think he's pretty right, junking the topic at the end.Now the karma is restored by me, since there was no reason for you to get dekarmed.But please, don't look for excuses to accuse the staff for something.I know you could accuse everybody with those rules we have right now and find some "holes" in the rules to do so.I, personally, know you're supposed to spam with no-limits in spam topics, but since you're trying to laugh with an other member, we have to take an action.

So, karma restored, since you shouldn't get dekarmed for me, but topic stays in junkyard.

That's all!

Ok, lemme say what I believe.

This topic was made to laugh with Coyote & Sofi, even both of you guys are not saying it (speaking 'bout Syntax & Goddess).It's obvious, you made it not to discuss, but to laugh with him.That was what Erol understood and I think he's pretty right, junking the topic at the end.Now the karma is restored by me, since there was no reason for you to get dekarmed.But please, don't look for excuses to accuse the staff for something.I know you could accuse everybody with those rules we have right now and find some "holes" in the rules to do so.I, personally, know you're supposed to spam with no-limits in spam topics, but since you're trying to laugh with an other member, we have to take an action.

So, karma restored, since you shouldn't get dekarmed for me, but topic stays in junkyard.

That's all!

If you are that serious ban the 10% of the greek communiy(because the rest 90% is inactive)...

With all do respect if that happens with a normal member the topic is not junked nor dekarma given but the whole forum laugh on that 2 person but since we talk Mr.Wannabe Grisom its junked, topic started dekarmed, huge drama started...

Learn to be fair,professional and not godlike...