[Report]Erol - Karma Abuse

SyntaxSTV

Oh well, who's the dumb now.

If you have an updated version of it, it means that you have an account to get it.

My signature was updated yesterday, which means that yesterday or today you took this pm from an account.

Do I need to paint it so you can understand it?

Ofcourse i have accounts,who do you think had accounts of the most staffers in mxc?kkthnx?

I reported you on Maxtor and Blane, what's the weird point? I can do it, can't I?

HAHAHA. reporting ME for doing nothing without proofs

naiz

Noble do you count how many times the staff proove you right about almost everything?

Thats funny and pathetic at once, at the past few days the moderator abuses are countless and the proper reactions are like an orgy in the vatican...

I'll ask Maxtor or Blane to check your actions and see that you've deleted my topic about Coyote's and Sofaki's story.Because you did delete it, didn't you?

I'll ask Maxtor or Blane to check your actions and see that you've deleted my topic about Coyote's and Sofaki's story.Because you did delete it, didn't you?

I have access on admin panel and i can say i really didnt do nothing

sm8yfo.jpg

do you want a full page screen cause you'll say i photoshoped it cause i hided erol's ip?

He junked it and even if he delete i screened it.

Even so, he had no right to remove my topic since I didn't (and the topic aswell) abuse any of the forum rules at all.

Noble do you count how many times the staff proove you right about almost everything?

Thats funny and pathetic at once, at the past few days the moderator abuses are countless and the proper reactions are like an orgy in the vatican...

i know :) aint it funny sometimes? :P