[League Of Legends][Guide]Teemo, The Swift Scout

Abnormal

Hi Guys I decided to make a guide for Teemo the Swift Scout "League Of Legends" Lets Start

vqguu9.png Teemo, The Swift Scout

As far as yordles are concerned, there is something slightly wrong with Teemo. While he enjoys - and in fact needs - the level of community and companionship inherent to all yordles, Teemo feels it so strongly that he ventures out on his own to destroy the enemies of Bandle City. There is something that switches off in Teemo, so that the lives he ends do not burden him. It seemed only logical to send him to fight in the League of Legends as the champion of Bandle City. He has taken to the League like a duck to water, seeking out the foes of the yordles and extinguishing them with the rare ajunta poison he personally gathers from the jungles of Kumungu. However, the limited company of his own kind wears on Teemo, and cracks are beginning to show in his innocent and chipper fade.

''Though he is known as the Swift Scout, it is clear that Teemo is actually something else - the unrepentant assassin of Bandle City.''

1. Introducion

Hi

This is the way i have been playing Teemo for a long time,

allways getting out with a okay nice score

2. Abilities

4ior3d.jpg Camouflage

f Teemo stands still for 3 seconds without taking damage, he becomes stealthed. (damage will break this effect). Moving or taking actions will break Teemo out of stealth. When Teemo breaks stealth, he gains "Element of Surprise", increasing his attack speed by 40% for 3 seconds.

14o8uut.gifBlinding Dart

Obscures an enemy's vision with a powerful venom, dealing damage to the target unit and causing all attacks to miss for the duration.

148kadf.gif Move Quick

Teemo scampers around, increasing his movement speed until he is struck by an enemy.

2s1nq8m.gif Toxic Shot

Each of Teemo's attacks will poison the target, dealing damage each second for 5 seconds.

eg46yo.gif Noxius Trap

Teemo places a explosive poisonous trap. If an enemy steps on the trap it will release a poisonous cloud, slowing enemies and damaging them over time.

3. Skilling Order

#1 14o8uut.jpg Blinding Dart

#2 2s1nq8m.gif Toxic Shot

#3 148kadf.jpg Move Quick

#4 2s1nq8m.gif Toxic Shot

#5 14o8uut.jpg Bliding Dart

#6 eg46yo.gif Noxius Trap

#7 2s1nq8m.gif Toxic Shot

#8 14o8uut.jpg Bliding Dart

#9 2s1nq8m.gif Toxic Shot

#10 14o8uut.jpg Bliding Dart

#11 eg46yo.gif Noxius Trap

#12 2s1nq8m.gif Toxic Shot

#13 14o8uut.jpg Bliding Dart

#14 148kadf.jpg Move Quick

#15 148kadf.jpg Move Quick

#16 eg46yo.gif Noxius Trap

#17 148kadf.jpg Move Quick

#18 148kadf.jpg Move Quick

4.Items

#1 1zn4c2o.gif Berseker's Greaves +25% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2

#2 2lo4z8z.gif Malady +15% Lifesteal +50% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Your physical attacks infect your target, causing them to take 5 bonus damage (stacks up to 6 times) each time they are attacked by any champion.

#3 3515sat.gif The BloodThirster +60 Attack Damage +15% Lifesteal Passive: Gain an additional 1 Physical Damage and 0.25% Lifesteal per kill. Maximum of +40 Damage and 10% Lifesteal. Bonuses are lost upon death.

#4 240xaw8.gif Infinity Edge +80 Attack Damage +20% Critical Strike UNIQUE Passive: Critical hits now deal 250% damage instead of 200%.

#5 acvmrs.gif Phantom Dancer +45% Attack Speed +30% Critical Strike +20% Dodge Chance +15% Movement Speed

#6 rtq4jc.gif Frozen Mallet +700 Health +20 Attack Damage UNIQUE Passive: Physical attacks reduce your target's Movement Speed for 2.5 seconds.

5. Summoner Abilities

sov5gy.jpg Exhaust Blinds the target (100% miss chance) and slows its Movement Speed by 40% for 3 seconds.

2rctt8z.jpg Ignite Ignite is a damage over time spell that targets a single champion, dealing 50 damage plus 25 damage per level over 5 seconds and reduces the target's healing and regeneration by 50%. This damage is not lowered by armor or magic resistance.

6. Tips & Tricks

Blinding Dart

Strategy: Blinding Dart & Exhaust

This skill and summoner spell make an excellent pair. Combo'ing them has two primary uses:

-In teamfights, you can lock down the primary carry first with one then the other to disable their damage output for a sizable chunk of the fight. Alternatively, if they have two high damage champions, you may cast Exhaust on one and Blinding Dart on the other simultaneously (or wherever is appropriate in the course of the fight, for example to save a dying teammate), and lock down two enemies at once.

-In 1v1 fights, I like using Blinding Dart right away (so it's on cooldown and will be up while the fight is hopefully still going), and then letting the enemy hit me for a few seconds before I use Exhaust. The reasoning is pretty simple: letting them hit me a little lulls them into a false sense of security, and makes them greedier for the rest of the fight because I appear to be weaker. Slamming Exhaust on them when they think they're winning usually catches them quite off-guard, and sometimes makes them run just because you cast it. Try to use it when they're low enough you're pretty sure you can kill them by chasing them down, or when you're pretty sure that you're not going to win.

Ganking Tip: Blinding Dart does NOT apply your passive poison when it hits. If there's a case where you think your Blinding Dart will kill someone, try to auto-attack them once first to apply your poison and then Blinding Dart them. This usually means that your poison will finish them off even if your Dart couldn't.

Harassing Tip #1: Blinding Dart has great range, and is useful for harassing enemy champions. Be careful not to overdo it, though, and always try to save at least 150~ mana in reserve in case you're unexpectedly ganked, or have a chance to grab a kill that only your Dart will secure.

Harassing Tip #2: One of the other useful features of Blinding Dart is that it's pretty good at screwing up someone who's trying to last hit. Try and time your shot so that it'll prevent them from getting a creep kill they expect to get, and throw them off momentarily. By doing this, you might convince them that you'll keep doing it in the future, and make them play more defensively than they otherwise would. Again, don't overdo it and waste away your mana, though. Practice will teach you when it's a good idea to harass and when not.

Move Quick

Obvious Tip #1: If you're hit while Move Quick is activated, you get knocked out of it, and Move Quick goes on a 6 second cooldown. Don't activate it when you're attacking an enemy champion and there are enemy ranged creeps nearby, because they'll usually just knock you back out of it right away. The only case I've found where it's useful to activate it anyway is when the other champion is nearly dead, and I just need a 1 second burst of speed to get a last hit on them.

Obvious Tip #2: There's no downside to keeping Move Quick on as much of the time when you're running around the jungle as possible. Always keep an eye on the ability, and make sure you're not losing efficiency by not using it when you could. Always activate it when you're fleeing from fights, leaving lanes, or were hit once and knocked out of it, but probably won't be hit again. The corollary to this is that you might want to not activate it right away when fleeing from multiple enemies if there's a chance one of them is going to use a long-range move that will hit you before you get too far away from them anyway. Save it for after it hits you, but be sure to use it then.

Toxic Shot

Warning: If you apply your poison on an enemy champion and get in range of their turret, it WILL aggro you first and foremost, because that counts as actively attacking the enemy champion. Avoid taking unnecessary hits because of this, and hold off harassing when you get near the enemy turret. Note, however, that you can use this to distract the tower while another ally is attacking the enemy champions if they're in greater danger than you are.

Other Warning: Toxic Shot has a nasty way of stealing neutral creeps from teammates who you're helping. Pull off earlier than you think you need to just to be on the safe side. Nothing more fun than explaining to a pissed off Ashe why you have her lizard buff as the first creep wave is spawning

Teamplay Tip: Mushrooms and Teleport

If you have mushrooms positioned to allow backdooring or an effective gank, alert your teammates to that fact at an appropriate time (when you have enough up and with teleport to actually initiate the gank; when backdooring would be a good tactical move, etc). One of your jobs is to keep your team updated on what strategic possibilities they have available through your mushrooms, so be sure to be aware in this role.

7. Masteries And Runes

Mastery Tree 4tlsvc.jpg

I will start with my basic rune page. Although there are 3 ways to play Teemo (Survivalist, Ability Power and Damage Per Second), the strongest and most versatile is DPS.

This may sound ridiculous, but the only runes I use are Critical Chance runes. My Item build does not focus 100% on crit chance, so the bonus critical is a must. This means, Critical Chance Marks, Seals, Glyphs and Quintessences.

8. Skins

Classic 2e1f9fq.jpg

Free

Recon Teemo ev7wn9.jpg

Costs:520 RP

Badger Teemo k9ic6.jpg

Costs:520 RP

9. Summary

Teemo do not have a lot of life, so take care,

but with this one you have a lot of lifesteal

Enjoy

It's a good try but it needs some updates example

put a photo of Teemo

you didn't put a photo of his ulti skill

put a photo of ignite

put a photo of berserker boots

put a photo of phantom dancer/frozen mallet

6/11/16 you didn't added the photo of his ulti

tell to the guide but teemo has to plant many mushrooms on the grasses which are powerful slow and poison

whats the point of doing guides here? Just  go to www.leaguecraft.com  or www.mobafire.com  there are many guides  for every hero ingame.

About guide : Its OK but after Malady i suggest to make Black Cleaver next steps are fine . Presonally i use armor penetration  and atk speed runes  so u dont have to put so many atk speed items .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...