I am not finished

Intrepid

Once again

You judge only retarted greeks

get over it,they are many MATURE people in greece(even now)

many foreign are jealous about greece,that's true

we have some bad things,every country has ?

We're not jelousy :O Why we should ? I never was in Greece and never will be (probably) . So why i should be jelousy ? :P

Also greeks are the most noobs in L2 (i dont say from this forum someone is noob). When i see there is only greeks spam shout with hieroglyphs its make me crazy :P

Also at every srv site where is forum i can see how much clicks was from countries ... and greece allways 1st with 40k+ more click than others and its LOL ... Greece only Playing l2 ?

so you hate greeks cause some 300-400 dirty bastard politics are stealing money from US , the people , the people of 600 euro per month. that's your argument ?

eh you get 200 max ;D

about political and economical state, is not greece fault lol

It's america's fault who put greece in crisis to push greeks sell their beautiful islands lol

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2010/05/01/wall_streets_game_of_risk_with_greece/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/24/greece-islands-sale-save-economy

+ the corrupted politics we had all these years. but that does have to do with the people of a country seriously

After i got reported for such a nonsense reason "you hate greece ban ban ban ban plix plox me want him banned" i see now what you idiots are up to.

So just in case someone dont understand the situation i clear it up so everyone will know what exactly this thing is.

About me beeing racist?

Totally fake since if i would be racist i would hate all of you and since thats not the case i cant be called racist.

Do i hate greece?

Yes i do and the reason is not related to this forum the reason is true real life reason which everyone who read a bit about politics and about financial stuff of countrys can easily discover.

Do i hate greek mxc users?

No i dont meanwhile there are certain users who just so stupid that it can hide the sun and yes i really dont want to see them anywhere which is the exact same opinion that everyone else have eg who wants to see back Assasina besides of nobody since everyone hate him for a great reason which is beeing racist thats why he is banned.

And why i still tell you this while i dont need to?

Because where i come from we talk real no bullshits no talk behind back no nonsense flame everything have a point so what you say can stand on its own. And exactly thats i proove since when you kids reported me and shouted for my ban you turned on eachother and its ended up in greek vs greek flame so i didnt posted anything just watch all of you fail.

If you still want to report me for hating greece feel free its everyones free will but just in case you do so try to find a better reason.

Attention whore.

so you hate greeks cause some 300-400 dirty bastard politics are stealing money from US , the people , the people of 600 euro per month. that's your argument ?

i can say the same to you what i said to noble once we can talk about it but not here because theres a lot to say about that subject and no thats not my argument

about political and economical state, is not greece fault lol

It's america's fault who put greece in crisis to push greeks sell their beautiful islands lol

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2010/05/01/wall_streets_game_of_risk_with_greece/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/24/greece-islands-sale-save-economy

erol please read the link names islands save economy that was when greece wanted money from the EU and financial advisors said we alredy gave enough sell your islands :)

Also greeks are the most noobs in L2 (i dont say from this forum someone is noob). When i see there is only greeks spam shout with hieroglyphs its make me crazy :P

no no. Kkkkk plzz or aden plzz

jajaja look the forum is greek and ofc and has too many greek ppl here . and some are idiots but this does not mean that all are idiots .learn to judge the individually

jajaja look the forum is greek and ofc and has too many greek ppl here . and some are idiots but this does not mean that all are idiots .learn to judge the individually

read again what i said i DONT base my opinion to this forum...

eh you get 200 max ;D

atm i think the shittest salary is 600 euro and it used to be 700 and now everything getting expensive. but still i don't get the point

erol please read the link names islands save economy that was when greece wanted money from the EU and financial advisors said we alredy gave enough sell your islands :)

you say "greece" who would take the facking money? politicians who are about 400-500 damn corrupted people. we would take it ? i mean we the 10.000.000 people ? really ? oh really ? you are telling that greece wanted money

WHO would take the money at whose pocket they would go?

we can go into that but you see thats not the only effect that greece left here once we can talk about that more but if i start to write the problems that greece made in other countrys over the past year i would end up with more spam post count than chucky

well i begin to wonder about the IQ level of the EU citizens :D since we develop on our own ,since we had a change of goverment last october and didnt really need Europe's help and since last governors  priminister/ministers are wanted the official state of greece does NOT like them too and want to bring them to justice WHY other countries want to revenge us ?

do your politicians , tv and press want you to lead you somewhere?i m just wondering xD or EU ppl are "idiots" and they dont understand the reality?

erol the article regarding guardian is a blasphemy :P

κ = k

α = a

ι = i

β = b

ζ = z

μ = m

η = h

οκ.

about the noobs. i answered on this many times before and i will one more time. many kids from age of 10 are starting playing l2 from internet cafes , that do you expect with mind so unmature like this. they just learn flaming from the bigger age of users like fak your mom etc.