I am not finished

Intrepid

After i got reported for such a nonsense reason "you hate greece ban ban ban ban plix plox me want him banned" i see now what you idiots are up to.

So just in case someone dont understand the situation i clear it up so everyone will know what exactly this thing is.

About me beeing racist?

Totally fake since if i would be racist i would hate all of you and since thats not the case i cant be called racist.

Do i hate greece?

Yes i do and the reason is not related to this forum the reason is true real life reason which everyone who read a bit about politics and about financial stuff of countrys can easily discover.

Do i hate greek mxc users?

No i dont meanwhile there are certain users who just so stupid that it can hide the sun and yes i really dont want to see them anywhere which is the exact same opinion that everyone else have eg who wants to see back Assasina besides of nobody since everyone hate him for a great reason which is beeing racist thats why he is banned.

And why i still tell you this while i dont need to?

Because where i come from we talk real no bullshits no talk behind back no nonsense flame everything have a point so what you say can stand on its own. And exactly thats i proove since when you kids reported me and shouted for my ban you turned on eachother and its ended up in greek vs greek flame so i didnt posted anything just watch all of you fail.

If you still want to report me for hating greece feel free its everyones free will but just in case you do so try to find a better reason.

Do i hate greece?

Yes i do and the reason is not related to this forum the reason is true real life reason which everyone who read a bit about politics and about financial stuff of countrys can easily discover.

Democracy was born in Greece, I believe that greece is one of the most beautful places on earth. You have only met people arrounf 12-19 years old. You cant know greek people from childs.

Democracy was born in Greece, I believe that greece is one of the most beautful places on earth. You have only met people arrounf 12-19 years old. You cant know greek people from childs.

if we start about this (WHAT GREECE offered to WORLD)we will write about 2-3 pages full...

that's all

those greek kids who were flaming each others were just trolled by assassina.

And btw Intrepid isn't racist against greeks.

Indeed was a greek who unbanned him lol.

thats history you see i dont deal in history i deal in the present and as i said i dont base my opinion to this forum i would hate greece anyway no matter what.

everyone let u go w/o any punishment.Why are you trying that?

isn't that theme over?

because i need to clear up the mess what you kids did

thats history you see i dont deal in history i deal in the present and as i said i dont base my opinion to this forum i would hate greece anyway no matter what.

because i need to clear up the mess what you kids did

Once again

You judge only retarted greeks

get over it,they are many MATURE people in greece(even now)

many foreign are jealous about greece,that's true

we have some bad things,every country has ?

Do i hate greece?

the reason is true real life reason which everyone who read a bit about politics and about financial stuff of countrys can easily discover.

politically ? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool does greece eat your money? no...we eat imf's money and we now make ours :D lol'd :D ;D

Do i hate greece?

so you hate greeks cause some 300-400 dirty bastard politics are stealing money from US , the people , the people of 600 euro per month. that's your argument ?

Once again

You judge only retarted greeks

get over it,they are many MATURE people in greece(even now)

many foreign are jealous about greece,that's true

we have some bad things,every country has ?

Every country ruin other countrys?i dont think so

politically ? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool does greece eat your money? no...we eat imf's money and we now make ours :D lol'd :D ;D

we can go into that but you see thats not the only effect that greece left here once we can talk about that more but if i start to write the problems that greece made in other countrys over the past year i would end up with more spam post count than chucky

Ye real fun  here :]

When i was speaking with interpid he really dont like some greeks xD

and i admit that i do not like many greeks

about political and economical state, is not greece fault lol

It's america's fault who put greece in crisis to push greeks sell their beautiful islands lol

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2010/05/01/wall_streets_game_of_risk_with_greece/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/24/greece-islands-sale-save-economy