I am not finished

Intrepid

he is just trying to get as much attention as possible

before emoquiting and everybody forgeting him after 2 days.

haha forget about me after 2 days i was gone for 6months and still everyone remembered who i am when i came back also i dont do this for attention i do this because i have spine and i dont let others try to spread lies about me live with it.

your name dont make you invincible you are just as a big idiot as you look like sorry.

PS.: you say minimum payment is 600-700€ in greece newsflash my friend in hungary 200€ the min and 300-350€ the average while we have 25% tax (you have 12%) so as i said we can go into that but not healthy

it's 21%.And donot even compare ur prices in things with greece's..

and donot believe everything they say at TV

So as you see my argument is that the corrupt greece affected the EU so much that those who really need help cant get help and left alone.

greece's crisis didn't affect EU to a bad way xD

If it was like that then Albania wouldn't be 1 of 2 countries on europe who got "economic growth" while EU was facing crisis.

believe it or not, Greece was just the next field of EU vs USA war. Was Albania in 1997. Is Kosovo now.

And remember, there will never be a Wolrd War III on this planet.

Nowdays wars are done by moneys and politics and sources of its.

If it was like that then Albania wouldn't be 1 of 2 countries on europe who got "economic growth" while EU was facing crisis.

believe it or not, Greece was just the next field of EU vs USA war. Was Albania in 1997. Is Kosovo now.

what a pathestic patriot!

okey but i said some greeks (not from this forum) and also u're not noob i have played with u xD

i know there are many noobs but the problem is the greek kids are just showing off that's why we got bad name. this is the difference i mean seriously of course every country has newbie/idiot players but just ours have this bad attitude of showing off

your govern wasn't stealing EU or USA moneys's. It was "wall street" trick to push greeks steal theirself. due to that moneys in greece wasn't circulating.

Point of wallstreet was to decrease euro power and increase dollar power.

considering how did the tings went on, EU tried to push greece to sell islands so americans wouldn't gain more power in europe.

Was Angela Merkel who always reject to help greece by saying: do not ask us for money, sell your islands.

true i saw a video of a journalist ( i don't remember the name ) who's theory is that everything was going down under control. still this doesn't change the fact , many ministers/politicians were/are corrupted these last years we got many scandals

i just tell you a story which happened 2months ago so you can understand my argument

in hungary we had a flood a serious one we went to the EU to get some help they said okay we check what we can do and than suddenly when we were wating for it to atleast save the houses what we received as an answer?

"sorry we cant help hungary out because we gave too big percent of our resources to greece" hence we were left alone they said we need to a wait a bit more we were waiting and waiting until the flood gone and absolutely no help not because they dont wanted to they were unable to do so.

So as you see my argument is that the corrupt greece affected the EU so much that those who really need help cant get help and left alone.

PS.: you say minimum payment is 600-700€ in greece newsflash my friend in hungary 200€ the min and 300-350€ the average while we have 25% tax (you have 12%) so as i said we can go into that but not healthy

so you hate this country cause EU didn't gave you help. i understand but still my answer doesn't change

erol's answer is correct

and my answer from before. we got the money you think ? i mean the people. are they on my pocket ? did we builded any skyscraper or a-bomb factory ? the money were given to politicians they abused their rights they are corrupted and now the money aren't in greece anymore they are on america or dunno there.

instead of being mad at a country get mad at corruption cause evey country has.

also you said your minimum salary is 200euro. that's bad and maybe worse than here and i understand but separate 2 sides

politics / people aren't the same or actually we got nothing in common with these bastards.

well we got 0 euros so from EU so rethink...btw emergency status accounts have nothing to do about loans to other countries ;) excuses :D and you fell for it lol xD

rethink? :) the IMF is 187 Country in 1 organization that includes the countrys of the EU too :)

also the loan the other countrys its like 1 bottle which every country can take out from and greece did so they couldnt give enough to hungary in my case :)

ohhh than thats why EU is cheaper with nearly 15% atleast here in hungary than before greece asked for money :)

few times i agree with this dud.